Ratchet & Clank vs. Jak & Dexter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
The name says it all. I say Ratchet and Clank.

Dr. G.K Gonzo
I would say Jak and daxter would win in a fight but, Rachet and Clank still have the better games.

Shadow_King
i really want to play both games.

SnakeEyes
Anyone played Jak 3 yet?

dark1365
Ratchet and Clank have all the best gadget things. Lotsa guns.

darrynjay
I've never played Jak 1&2 but I am playing Jak 3 at the moment. It doesn't give you that feel-good-feeling you get from playing R&C cus it's a way more serious game. The game engine is not as good, Ratchet's weapon's are way cooler, BUT, the missions in Jak 3 are awesome! Motoring through the wasteland in cool dune buggies...shooting down metalheads...using Jak's light and dark powers...and you've gotta love Jak's hoverboard! It get's a bit hard at times, but i always manage to pull through. Thus never having to stop playing. I love it!

Ketchuptome
Oh it gets boring i have the game.After u beat the boss(no sploires) it gets tediuos.I say R&C would win cause of their major weapons.RYNO 3.

b-dan
come on a guy who attacks ppl with a ratchet and guns up to a legendary worror known as mar man and plause the jak games are way better

thundercracker
wow thats alot of typos..............

go ratchet and clank!!!

Blue Dragon
Hmm, I dunno, Ratchet has many guns but lacks sense...
Jak knows what he's doing and has powers not weapons to do his work for him and I like him better than Ratchet, I say Jak!

black robb
Jak would win cuz it seems like he would kill Ratchet

tm0use342
laughing Guys, im a complete freak, and i own both (yeah, i bet half of you don't even own both of them!), and here are the facts:

Jak: Jak is violent, a bad-ass, loves the sound of a splitter rifle being cocked, and has a funny, furry, perverted, and poser-esque sidekick (who is actually a precursor).

Ratchet: Ratchet is violent, funny, furry, loves guns that are WAAAAAY too big, but still fit in his pocket, and he is actually smart - he's a mechanic - and has a nerdy, robotic, and smart sidekick.

So it stacks up like this:

In hand to hand combat, Jak would totally kick Ratchet's ass.

In melee combat, Ratchet would drive his wrench through Jak's freakin' skull.

With guns, Ratchet would blow Jak up.

Yes, Jak is a bad-ass, and Daxter is awesome, but Ratchet is smarter, more comical, and more tactical. Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, and 3 were better games than Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, and Jak 3, and Ratchet can blow you up with a R.Y.N.O.

DID YOU KNOW?!?!?! - NAUGHTY DOG AND INSOMNIAC HELPED EACH OTHER, AND MADE IT SO THAT THEY WERE DIFFERENT. THERE IS ALSO A HUGE BILLBOARD IN JAK 2 THAT HAS AN AD FOR RATCHET 2, AND IN CLANKS APARTMENT IN RATCHET 2, THERE IS A PICTURE OF JAK AND DAXTER. laughing

Dizzle
Yea, at the beginnning of RC2, when Ratchet's playing video games, if you wait a while he starts playing Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, and Sly Cooper. And the guns is right, but in melee combat, Jak would still win. A wrench is nothing on dark eco. Plus his light powers let Jak go invincible for a while. But then, everyone also forgets that Ratchet has 200 nanotech at the end of RC3, where Jak has like 20 green bubbles. RC win a fight from a distance on endurance, but close up Jak dominates. (I just don't see ratchet standing up to a big homing flurry of the claw punches from dark Jak)

black robb
Originally posted by b-dan
come on a guy who attacks ppl with a ratchet and guns up to a legendary worror known as mar man and plause the jak games are way better first of all it's a wrench second you rarely use the wrench you use munitions most of the time

Dizzle
Yea. Wrench still won't do mch in close range. If Jak gets there, I think he wins, if you give them the same amount of health. (Honestly, 200 nanotech is not fair)

Shin_akuma
Guys, im a complete freak, and i own both (yeah, i bet half of you don't even own both of them!), and here are the facts:

Jak: Jak is violent, a bad-ass, loves the sound of a splitter rifle being cocked, and has a funny, furry, perverted, and poser-esque sidekick (who is actually a precursor).

Ratchet: Ratchet is violent, funny, furry, loves guns that are WAAAAAY too big, but still fit in his pocket, and he is actually smart - he's a mechanic - and has a nerdy, robotic, and smart sidekick.

So it stacks up like this:

In hand to hand combat, Jak would totally kick Ratchet's ass.

In melee combat, Ratchet would drive his wrench through Jak's freakin' skull.

With guns, Ratchet would blow Jak up.

Yes, Jak is a bad-ass, and Daxter is awesome, but Ratchet is smarter, more comical, and more tactical. Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, and 3 were better games than Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, and Jak 3, and Ratchet can blow you up with a R.Y.N.O.

DID YOU KNOW?!?!?! - NAUGHTY DOG AND INSOMNIAC HELPED EACH OTHER, AND MADE IT SO THAT THEY WERE DIFFERENT. THERE IS ALSO A HUGE BILLBOARD IN JAK 2 THAT HAS AN AD FOR RATCHET 2, AND IN CLANKS APARTMENT IN RATCHET 2, THERE IS A PICTURE OF JAK AND DAXTER.

Hells yes man MORE POWER TO YOU i have al ratchet and clank and deadlocked will soon be mine come fall and i have all jak games although i think ratchet would win I like jak and daxters story better i mean ratchet games will always pwn the story on jak and dax will always better it has more personality and I hate ****ing clank man he sucks i hate haveing to play as him man he suxors but dax HE"S COOL he has this personality thing man he's just awesome but even thought jak is this rough jagged bad ass mof ratchet would win because the weapons but jak will always be the better person but light jak would destroy ratchet time freeze? a shield thingy versus guns ? come on light jak would pwn him

Dizzle
Can't forget the huge wings dude. And how do you compete with this kind of quotage?

"Get up to the gun turret and see if you can beat me high score. (Kleiver) Oh, Jak "beats things" all the time. (Daxter)"

Ratchet and Clank's pretty funny though. Captain Qwark is my absolute hero. "Now, one might say I won because of my amazing skill, dashing good looks, IRON HARD ABS... haha, But seriously, I couldn't have done it without two of my closest friends... These Massive Guns!"
And who could forget such classic vid-comic quotes like "It's barbecue time!" and "Check out my Awesome Wall Kick Move!" hahahahaha good times.
Oh, and Laurence... Sir, we were in the middle of jamming. Here, listen to this, I call it "Bass Odyssey"...

Both games are pretty funny, Jak's more badass. And he'd win in most fights that don't start a long way apart.

daxter
I played jak3 before and beat the game in normal mode, and in hero mode; so i know all about it. Jak can use his eco transformations to stop ratchet's attacks. Also, jak's weapons have good attacks. He can get lots of good advice from daxter.2guns

daxter
Jak can use his eco transformations to stop different kinds of attacks ratchet will use. Jak's guns shoots out lots of good things, like the super nova, it shoots out a missile somewhere in the place where Jak and Daxter is. Then, the missile explodes and destroys everything, exept jak and daxter.

2guns blowup DIE RATCHET!!!!!!!!

daxter
RATCHET WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chair DIE RATCHET!!!!!!!!!!!

furious JAK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giljotiini YOUR DEAD RATCHET!!!!!!!!!!!!

hang THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU RATCHET!!!!

starwars WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaky Zeeky
Haha! Ratchet would win. Over 27 weapons. Not including upgrades. Armor, his space ship, R.Y.N.O. 1,2 and 3, Giant Clank. Not even Dark Jaj could stop him. Light Jak attacks are mainly offensecive so that won't do much to stop time, or make a shield.
laughing out loud

daxter
JAK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daxter
JAK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

daxter
does anybody know how to add pictures?

daxter
dark 1365, could you tell me how to put a pic. in the left column: author, please. smile smile smile smile

§pearhead
Yes, but for some reason, I'm going to neglect telling you.

Probably the half dozen completely useless posts you've already made. Yea.

Daxter's completely useless, but Jak has fate on his side, what with the whole his being Mar thing going on...not to mention, he's pretty damned versatile.

I give it to J and D.

Dizzle
Depends how close they start. Ratchet has better durability, as well as firepower. Jak is faster, but deals his best damage in melee combat. I'm definitely not giving Clank giant mode either, thats overkill. Super Nova isn't a guaranteed kill on everything either, it has the same power as a Peacemaker shot spread out over the whole screen. Ratchet has charge boots as means to get away from Jak if it comes down to that. Jak can't stay shielded and attack at the same time, nor can he use dark and light powers at the same time. His stores of eco run out really fast, so time stop and the shield would do little. Ratchet, however, has both RYNO 1, 2, and 3, which is access to a grand total of 420 missiles (20 ammo in RYNO1, shoots 6 missiles each. 50 shots in RYNO2. 25 shots in RYNO3, version 4, with 10 shots each. I'm using that instead of Rynocerator cuz rynocerator sucks) I'm thinkin he could kill Jak with about 10 missiles. So just there he's got 42 times the amount of firepower needed to take out Jak... Sucks to be him.

Freaky Zeeky
Rachet would kill Jak with the R.Y.N.O.

No doubt.
big grin

Fantazy
I agree with that point Freaky Zeeky. But that's not much of a spoiler, you learn about that early in the game, very early wink

CorderaMitchell
whats with the spam?

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Fantazy
I agree with that point Freaky Zeeky. But that's not much of a spoiler, you learn about that early in the game, very early wink

Not that early.

CorderaMitchell
Lol

Freaky Zeeky
stick out tongue

WAF3001
I really like Jak and Daxter and think using guns in fight is pretty low. So in hand to hand combat, I believe Jak would win.

Freaky Zeeky
laughing out loud

Your the only person with a video game as a sig, but it's cool.

WAF3001
What does that have to do with Jack and Ratchet?

Dizzle
Hey, WAF, Jak has guns too. 12 of em. Ratchet just has bigger ones. H2h Ratchet actually might win if you really think about how much health each one has... Given the same amount of health, Jak 1 hit kills Ratchet, but that's a big handicap towards Jak now isn't it? Vote Lombax!!!!!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by WAF3001
What does that have to do with Jack and Ratchet?

................ Who said it did?

Originally posted by Dizzle
Hey, WAF, Jak has guns too. 12 of em. Ratchet just has bigger ones. H2h Ratchet actually might win if you really think about how much health each one has... Given the same amount of health, Jak 1 hit kills Ratchet, but that's a big handicap towards Jak now isn't it? Vote Lombax!!!!!

Rachet has over 30 guns.
stick out tongue

Dizzle
More like 50 or so if you count all 3 games...

Freaky Zeeky
yes

Plus the spaceship

Dizzle
Hahahaha, Slim Cognito is my boy! big grin

Freaky Zeeky
Hahahaha, Slim Cognito is my boy! big grin

big grin

WAF3001
Are we not talking about Jak and Ratchet anymore?

Freaky Zeeky

b-dan
dude its jak and daxter they kill ratchet and clank or should i say mar

WAF3001
Jak and Daxter all the way!!!

Freaky Zeeky
??????

WAF3001

Dizzle
Ok, limited eco powers vs. GUNS GUNS AND MORE GUNS? Eco runs dry way too fast for Jak to pull a win. He's still much more badass though.

WAF3001
Jak has guns too!!!!

LordYomi13
Jak and Daxter would own Ratchet and Clank.

WAF3001
ch'yeah

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Haha! Ratchet would win. Over 27 weapons. Not including upgrades. Armor, his space ship, R.Y.N.O. 1,2 and 3, Giant Clank. Not even Dark Jaj could stop him. Light Jak attacks are mainly offensecive so that won't do much to stop time, or make a shield.
laughing out loud
Jak's 3rd power is invincibility! Bye bye Ratchet! bye

And no, Jak is smarter! Yes Ratchet's a macanic but look at Tyrone in Corronation St, he's no brainiac... roll eyes (sarcastic)

WAF3001
Ch'yeah!

Dizzle
Originally posted by Blue Dragon

And no, Jak is smarter! Yes Ratchet's a macanic but look at Tyrone in Corronation St, he's no brainiac... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Invincibility lasts maybe 15 seconds, plus you can't attack with the shield up. And yes, Ratchet is stupid. Cuz his games are funnier, where Jak's are more serious. Ratchet is plenty fast to get away from Jak while jak uses all of his eco. (charge boots, anyone?) Then it comes down to a gun duel...

You also forget the massive health reserves that Ratchet has. Even if Jak got to him via time stop or something, Ratchet can take quite a few hits. And he has 6 of his own shields, too. Only they zap anything that gets near them.

Freaky Zeeky

God damn your post is stupid.

Big_pimpin_domo
Okay i have a question for yall, if all the guns and supper moves and all extra staff was taken away from Ratchet, Clank, Jak, and Daxter, (...daxter doesn't really do anything does he...oh well) Who would win?

I favor with jak and daxter but I've never played the r&c games befor so i guess i have no idea.

ickeris2003
even though I enjoy both of them I perfer jack&daxter because dax is really funny and plus jak has that cool attitude tuffness thing. so jack all the way baby thumb up

Blue Dragon
God damn your post is stupid.
no expression Okay...
Invincibility lasts maybe 15 seconds, plus you can't attack with the shield up. And yes, Ratchet is stupid. Cuz his games are funnier, where Jak's are more serious. Ratchet is plenty fast to get away from Jak while jak uses all of his eco. (charge boots, anyone?) Then it comes down to a gun duel...

You also forget the massive health reserves that Ratchet has. Even if Jak got to him via time stop or something, Ratchet can take quite a few hits. And he has 6 of his own shields, too. Only they zap anything that gets near them.
Shield? What shield? R&C games aren't cutting it for me...I'm going off them a little...Jak & Daxter games I enjoy!

Yeah, charge boots anyone? Ratchet's too lazy (in all cases while Jak will do something straight away) to move so he turns on his boots... laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah Ratchet does have more health...but only that is with 2 & 3.

Dizzle
Jak's "invincibility" is a big spherical shield, which prevents you from attacking while using it. Therefore making it useless to him here, because Ratchet is more maneuverable anyway. If you want to take R&C1, then you have to take Jak 1 too. Which means Jak dies in 3 hits. Or 1 half of a shot from a RYNO1.

Freaky Zeeky
no expression Okay...

Shield? What shield? R&C games aren't cutting it for me...I'm going off them a little...Jak & Daxter games I enjoy!

Yeah, charge boots anyone? Ratchet's too lazy (in all cases while Jak will do something straight away) to move so he turns on his boots... laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah Ratchet does have more health...but only that is with 2 & 3.

Another stupid post.

Blue Dragon
Jak's "invincibility" is a big spherical shield, which prevents you from attacking while using it. Therefore making it useless to him here, because Ratchet is more maneuverable anyway. If you want to take R&C1, then you have to take Jak 1 too. Which means Jak dies in 3 hits. Or 1 half of a shot from a RYNO1.
Still not with you on this spherical shield...sorry. erm

So then that would mean 3 hits for Jak & 4 hits for Ratchet....awww! mad

Dizzle
Jak's shield is essentially a bubble. Nothing gets in, but nothing gets out either. Which means he can't be invincible and attack at the same time.

WAF3001
just look at my sig. and see who's kooler!

Blue Dragon
Another stupid post.
Why? What is your problem!?
Jak's shield is essentially a bubble. Nothing gets in, but nothing gets out either. Which means he can't be invincible and attack at the same time.
I see, but being able to be defensive is still good. When it's on Ratchet can try attacking, get a little worn out then when it's off they fight. It's not much but it buys Jak some time which everyone wants.

theobvious
it would be a tie because of this reason. J&D's creators gave R&C creators advice on how to make a J&D type game. That's why the games are so similar and why it would be a tie.

Dizzle
Or Ratchet could win cuz he has firepower up the wazoo... Remember that using the shield would also prevent Jak from using a time stop or healing himself.

Blue Dragon
True fighting is fighting alone. Not with guns, weapons such as swords are okay in true fighting because training to use a sword requires skills but point a gun & shoot, ugh!

Dizzle
But it is possible to master the art of gunslinging. A random teenager will NOT beat a professional marksman, same as some guy with a katana will not beat a samurai. Guns are simply more brutal than swords. Or swords have more history to them. Guns are just an upgrade in war technology. Same as email in communications. Having a sword against a normal person is as much advantage as having a gun against a swordsman, don't you think?

Plus, "worthiness" aside, ratchet still blasts Jak into oblivion. Though Jak is much more badass.

Blue Dragon
I did think of this before I posted that...but when playing as Ratchet you have a gun out & he'll point by himself but if it was real life then training would be required, I didn't think too much so both tactics need training...

Hmm...

Dizzle
I'll admit that the addition of lock on mode made R&C a bit less hardcore for me... Though I don't actually play it for its impossible challengingness. I still like Jak and Daxter better... Guns just beat claws.

Big_pimpin_domo
Go Jak and daxter!!! XDDD

sorry, kinda tired right now...-_-

Big_pimpin_domo
Come to think of it, if Jak got the R.Y.N.O and all thoes other guns, Jak would dominate! XD evil face

bushidorodent
ok that daxter dude got some issues he needs tob work out im late on this but here is how i c it jak kicks rachets ass and clank sqishes daxter like a gummy bear on a seat when a fat guy sits on it ok gosh people cant we get along?

bushidorodent
and i quote this thing

daxter

RATCHET WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE RATCHET!!!!!!!!!!!

JAK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DEAD RATCHET!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU RATCHET!!!!

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by daxter on 06-04-2005 at 12:31 PM

bushidorodent
yeah this dude if u c this send me a private message of your shrink bill and ill pay it lol im just kidding i dont want to make enimies over this i would come to a tie like i said peace people

bushidorodent
still sory bout that daxter any way i kinda changed my mind b cuz daxter has the advatige over clank b cuz HE HAS PANTS NOW!!!!! hahahahahaha lol jk clank would still win im just a smart ass later

Blue Dragon
What's with all the posts!?

Big_pimpin_domo
wow, like 10 in a row...

RagnaViper
Hmm... to choose between a gay robot and it's feline buddy to a really annoying half squirrel half badger and a dude who thinks he's f***ing James Bond.

Tough choice... I'm gonna go with the gay robot.

Kazenji
Jak and Daxter all the way

First_Tsurugi06
"Jak and Dexter"

"Dexter"

e

http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/The-Incredible-Hulk-Magnet-C11747774.jpeg

Kazenji
Ummmmm what does the hulk have to do with this fight ?

Raijin
Look, there's no way Jak's beating Ratchet & Clank in a fight not even with Dark eco abilities. Ratchet's arsenal is just as powerful as an whole effing army with small nukes and everything, not to mention his sheild that jolts anyone nearby. This isn't a fair fight.

Also, wtf's with the random bold 'E's and the Hulk pic? Get some sleep.

Also, Ratchet's arsenal makes Jak's few guns look like peashooters.

First_Tsurugi06
Half of Ratchet's weapons are ineffective gimmicks in this fight. Evn though Jak has less guns, he STILL has them (icluding a mini-nuke). But in the end Dark Jak really is ALL that's needed to win. One Dark Bomb and Ratchet's finished. Simple as that. Not taking into account the fact that Dark Jak is invincible, can double his size, turn invisible, etc. and anything it can't do, Light Jak can.

Next, it's bad enough you question it, but not knwing what I implied earlier means you need a new bulb.

Raijin
Yet the rest of Ratchet's weapons are seriously more effective weapons than those of Jak's.
Pardon me, but when did Jak carry around a mini-nuke gun?

His dark eco powers are seriously overrated and not to mention quite time limited and if Jak would resort to his Dark Jak form Ratchet could easily use his sheild which is seriously more high tech and designed to able to defend the user from weapons of the Ratchet & Clank universe which, again, is more 'high tech' and highly developed in comparison to Jak's universe. And if all fails, Clank could just super size and curbstomp the fecker.

And what now? Are you attempting to attack my intelligence? *Pat pat* That's cute. I'm assuming you are.

Dark-Jaxx
Dark Jak at full power is invulnerable, and play Jak 3, he has a mini nuke.

Raijin
Yeah, invulnerable to enemies of his world which mostly consist of savage metalheads (and civil police) not bigger than his Dark Jak self, in other words, his invulnerability is questionable to when put against Ratchet's futuristic arsenal and Clank super-sized and I have played through Jak 3, but that was long time ago so excuse me if I don't remember ALL the details.

Also, if they were to resort to using their mini-nuke guns Ratchet would still win thanks to his protective shield which I'll remind you, is something Jak does not possess.
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
"Jak and Dexter"

"Dexter"

e

http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/The-Incredible-Hulk-Magnet-C11747774.jpeg
It's Daxter, not Dexter. Also, why is he even is this fight?

*Disregarding nonsensical hulk pic*

Kazenji
I would'nt call Jak's guns pea shooters for the third game with all the upgades

Also your problem raijin for this argument from what i've read so far is ratchet realise on his guns way too much where as Jak uses his gun with different modes and also his dark and light forms.

Arestrike
Iv'e played through all of the RnC games so far (including deadlocked and Size Matters). Ratchet wins hands down. Not only because of his superior arsneal, but he does have some close range weapons he can bust out when Jak goes dark or light on him.

Those weapons being the Whalloper, Plasma Whip, and the Levithan Flail (Deadlocked)

Ratchet also has full body armor, another thing Jak dosent have

besides, if Jak gets in close Ratchet blows his head off with a rocket launcher

OzzieDogz
Thing is, no matter how many guns Ratchet pulls out on Jak, Jak 'n' Dax will always win. Why you say, here's why:

1. No matter how many guns Ratchet has, Jak always has the upper hand in most things.

2. Ratchets guns are mostly just for show, if you ask me Ratchets just a pretty boy with big eyes and a nerdy robot sidekick.

3. Jak is a REAL bad ass, and just shuts the hell up and gets on with the job unlike Ratchets gay posing habits.

4. Jak is cooler, harder, stronger, faster, and is not to be messed with, especially when he's angry.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by OzzieDogz
Thing is, no matter how many guns Ratchet pulls out on Jak, Jak 'n' Dax will always win. Why you say, here's why:

1. No matter how many guns Ratchet has, Jak always has the upper hand in most things.

2. Ratchets guns are mostly just for show, if you ask me Ratchets just a pretty boy with big eyes and a nerdy robot sidekick.

3. Jak is a REAL bad ass, and just shuts the hell up and gets on with the job unlike Ratchets gay posing habits.

4. Jak is cooler, harder, stronger, faster, and is not to be messed with, especially when he's angry.

Yeah that picture really shows us how Jak is going to win. How is he going to counter a gun that can shoot black holes?

ThunderGodEneru
By shooting a gun that shoots miniature nuclear missiles.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
By shooting a gun that shoots miniature nuclear missiles.
Ratchet has a weapon that can completely disenegrate extremely tough enemies, has carbonox armor, has a shield that shocks people, has supernova gun that shoots missles in the sky and they come streaking down, and has killed people hundreds of times bigger than himself. And jakk being not fast enough do dodge most of ratchets weapons, or come up close because ratchet has too many close range weapons, including shotguns, plasma whips, mini-turret guns, and flails that use exploding ammunition. And even if jakk had the ability to never die, all ratchet has to do is freeze him (with his liquid nitrogen gun) and throw him in a volcano or something. Ratchets numerous weapons, armor, and gadgets are more than strong enough to kill (or incapacitate) jakk no matter how good his "hand to hand" combat is.

King-Fingolfin
Jak slows time to a crawl, then eviscerates Ratchet.

Any other scenario, however, Jak gets his ass kicked.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Jak slows time to a crawl, then eviscerates Ratchet.

Any other scenario, however, Jak gets his ass kicked.
If jakks time powers slowed him that much, and he somehow found a way to get past ratchets armor and shields and have enough time to kill him before his time powers wear out, then yes he wins. Any other scenario your right, ratchet dominates. About how long cannonically does jakks time power last?

King-Fingolfin
Mini-Nuke FTW 131

Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't said nukes get sucked into the black holes? Doesn't Ratchet have some armaggeddon gun called the R.H.I.N.O. or something?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't said nukes get sucked into the black holes? Doesn't Ratchet have some armaggeddon gun called the R.H.I.N.O. or something?
ryno 1- 1 shot shoots off about a dozen mini rockets.

ryno 2- automatic rocket shooter, fast firing, able to hold down trigger.

ryno 3- shoots at its best 1 giant ball of energy that would pretty much obliterate anything close to ratchet.

supernova- shoots dozens of missles in the air and they come streaking down from the sky. Shoots in a big radius, so unless jakk can move at super speeds, hes dead. here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-uNPhbg8lY

that could easily incinerate jakk in one shot, none the less.

King-Fingolfin
Not if time is slowed to a crawl no expression

Gumachi
R&C wins this, but Ratchet would have a bit of a time stopping Dark Jak.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Not if time is slowed to a crawl no expression Originally posted by k1Lla441
If jakks time powers slowed him that much, and he somehow found a way to get past ratchets armor and shields and have enough time to kill him before his time powers wear out, then yes he wins. Any other scenario your right, ratchet dominates. About how long cannonically does jakks time power last?

Gumachi
I forgot all about the R.Y.N.O. It would own Jak & Daxter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.