Nimrod Vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautFan
if this has been done, please forgive me in advance smile i even used the search function

honestly, i was thinking about this and it was driving me nuts. i honestly think that iron man can whip up a scheme to take on just about anybody. but this is one where i think he couldnt. it just seems that nimrod can calculate for anything that iron man can. even then if something goes wrong, he can re-calculate faster than iron mans human brain could.

for every weapon iron man has it seems nimrod has 3. for all iron mans strength... nimrod is stronger. for all iron mans intelligence... nimrod is atleast somewhat close to him. nimrod can also piece himself back together when blown into little itty bitty pieces.

so i was wondering what all you thought about this?? i give the victory to nimrod personally.

miahera
nimrod's from the future and probably knows plenty about Iron Man. can't fool this machine even with all Stark's resources.

jinzin
yeah nimrod might be a stupid name, and he might look hella stupid but in a fight he's downright terrifying and I doubt Iron man could take him.

miahera
Iron Man only wins if it's Bastion.

JuggernautFan
anybody else have anything to say about this fight?? seems the majority so far are leaning towards nimrod... are there no iron man defenders out there??

jinzin
nope

God Dragon
Iron Man could definitely win. Although Nimrod has it over Iron Man in terms of the sheer sophistication of his weaponry, Iron Man is much more resourceful, creative, and intelligent. For all his brainpower, Nimrod is essentially a computer, and can get confused by opponents and tactics he doesn't recognize or expect (ex: when Rogue absorbed the powers of Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rachel Summers and Kitty Pryde, her amalgamated form and powers utterly confused Nimrod). Stark, on the other hand, is one of the most brilliant and resourceful human beings on Earth, on par with Reed Richards and Dr. Doom. I also wonder if Nimrod would be able to withstand Iron Man's electromagnetic pulse, which neutralizes any electronic device within a 100' radius. But in any event, given time to prepare, Iron Man would prevail. Nimrod might win the initial encounter, however (assuming he's somehow immune to the EM pulse).

theflyxx
I'm not really familiar with Nimrod, but I would think IM's EMP would definitely have a factor in winning.

Beyonder
I doubt it. Nimrod probably has defences against that. He's disintegrator blast, magnetic beam, gravitational beam, force field, shapeshifting, teleporation, etc.

JuggernautFan
i think this is rather lopsided myself, but i was just curious as to who/if anybody thought iron man would win.

i'm not going to try to argue one way or the other, i just wanted to here everybodies opinion and watch from the sidelines on this one smile

Ironmanpower
If X-mens can do Nimrod I think Stark can do to.

norrin radd
i vote in nimrod, jugfan basically said it all.

Beyonder
Stark can't do it. Nimrod beat Juggernaut. The X-Men interferred and Nimrod retreated from a Rogue who absorbed her fellow member's powers. Also Juggernaut wasn't out cold, so he was also a factor if got up from the sonic Nimrod was applying on him.

Iron Man isn't doing anything.

Ironmanpower
Maybe Jugg are indestructible but he haven't resource and intelligence, Stark are more than an armor, he is a constant evolution on different problem.

Wynndar
Nimrod...but Stark could come back with a plan and maybe beat him...Nimrod is also resourceful, he almost instantly finds his opponents weakness...the only thing people can really do around Nimrod is run...his tech is more advanced and his power is more vast...he takes on entire teams on his own, while Iron Man has had trouble with weaker opponents when fighting alongside the entire Avengers...in an unplanned battle, Nimrod wins this one.

picoico
Nimrod by definition. There's no way stark can match Nimrod's technology. No way in hell. He time travels...if stark invented it, he'd know about it. Never mind he reacts and reconfigures as soon as he's attacked.

JuggernautMania
interesting fight

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod scans Tony and rips the metal right out of his chest...

Nimrod wins...

StiltmanFTW
Not gonna work.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not gonna work.

So now Tony's defenses exceed that of Classic Juggs?

If Nimrod can beat Juggs force field, then Tony has nothing that will stop Nimrod from slaying him horribly...

StiltmanFTW
In some ways, yes.

He didn't beat Cain's ff. Sonics just ignored it.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

If Nimrod can beat Juggs force field, then Tony has nothing that will stop Nimrod from slaying him horribly...
Nimrod ftw!

carver9
Ironman wins.

Tony Stark

Yes

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Yes LOL TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLL

Nimrod wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Nimrod ftw!

Maybe, but not based on the post you quoted.

zopzop
Maybe, but not based on the post you quoted.
Originally posted by zopzop
Nimrod ftw!

TheLordofMurder
In some ways, yes.

He didn't beat Cain's ff. Sonics just ignored it.

After scanning Cain, Nimrods analysis uncovered a way to bypass the force field, so yes, Nimrods weakness detection ability proved great enough to bypass something that even Thors God Blast was unable to penetrate...

Tony has no answer for that level of weakness detection/explotation...

Nimrod rips Tony's heart to shreds every single time...

Shabazz916
iron man could shock his system.. or freeze him.... idk if iron man has that tho

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Shabazz916
iron man could shock his system.. or freeze him.... idk if iron man has that tho

Neither of which will destroy Nimrod...

Now, after Tony's weaknesses have been ascertained, can Tony survive Nimrods counterattack?

Condering the nature of atleast one of Tony's weaknesses (his heart), I'm going to be willing to bet that he cant...

h1a8
After scanning Cain, Nimrods analysis uncovered a way to bypass the force field, so yes, Nimrods weakness detection ability proved great enough to bypass something that even Thors God Blast was unable to penetrate...

Tony has no answer for that level of weakness detection/explotation...

Nimrod rips Tony's heart to shreds every single time... Cain has always been vulnerable to sonics. The ff doesn't block that. Otherwise Juggs wouldn't be able to hear. Also Juggs is not always written with a force field. Some writers wrote him as being very durable, nothing more. That's why Logan and others managed to TOUCH and get his helmet off.

Magnon
Nimrod wins. He's above Tony by a comfortable margin.

Shabazz916
Neither of which will destroy Nimrod...

Now, after Tony's weaknesses have been ascertained, can Tony survive Nimrods counterattack?

Condering the nature of atleast one of Tony's weaknesses (his heart), I'm going to be willing to bet that he cant...

nobody said destroy... iron man can beat him if he has prep.. its only fair because nimrod is from the future so he naturally has intel on iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.