love actually

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rajah kalantiaw
starring colin firth, alan rickman, hugh grant, liam neeson and a bunch of american cameos (it's an english movie).

anybody else likes this movie?

Arachnoidfreak
I saw parts of it. Most the parts with Keira Knightley. droolio

forumcrew
i thought it was exceptional.. it took the romantic comedy type love story ish movie and really developed several interesting stories and made for a very good movie.. although im pretty sure there is already a discussion for this

shugie99
I go back and forth. I didn't like it the first time I saw it. it thoguht it was over the top and I didn't buy the Hugh Grant story line. I've seen it a couple more times and now I like it though.

crickey77
I saw it and thought it was ok, but a little over-rated. I usually like romantic comedies and was surprised that I didn't love this one. I do really like the music - good holiday stuff, so I've been listening to that a lot.

T.M
i don't like romantic comedies. and every British comedy i have seen has been awful. so no i didn't like this movie

pinsleepe
About British comedies... British sense of humour is more intelligente than American smile Do you like movies with Jennifer Lopez? confused That would explain everything.

I like Love Actually.

T.M
I am British J lo is a very talented actress.

lol im joking

i just think comedy's from Britain in movies are very poor.

i love British comedy TV like Little Britain, Only fools and horses, Blackadder and so on but the movie just don't seem to make me laugh

pinsleepe
Well I don't.

I'm Monty Python maniac wink

T.M
yeah monty python is good granted but i very rarly laugh at a movie anyway.

im just odd messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.