Superman's nuts vs. Wolverine's claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Does superman's nuts have the durability endurance or invounerability to withstand a berserker berrage?
you make the call!

miahera
this is sick. there was a good deal of "eye poking" used in comics during the 50's that collectively with other gruesome things led to banning in many countries. such things as this could lead to the same thing.

baddspellahl4
laughing you are soooo retarded

supremthor
no matter who you are.................does Silver surfer have any nuts?? whistle and Mr. Fantastic must make Invisible Woman very very VERY HAPPY stick out tongue big grin

Imperial_Samura
I don't know, but I am sure Superman, the very name, speaks volumes about his testicular fortitude. Although I kind of wonder what Wolverines claws are doing so class to that part of Superman's anatomy.

jinzin
retarded like a fox!,,,,,,,,hey miahero, this has complete and total comic book relivance, if Wolverine can penetrate Superman's nut's he might have a chance in hell at beating Superman in a fight. anyways that's my reasoning for why this thread's legit, but mostly I wanted to have a little fun.
Superman or not that's still gotta hurt, or at least be very uncomfortable if wolvie's claws are ice cold.

Tron
How do you think Mr. Fantastic got his name?wink

And also, Sue's not sticking around because of Reed's big brain either, lol.

muffin man
stop talkin' about spideys clackers i wonder if that would shoot out webs in the movie version confused

Paola
jinzin: don't open threads like this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.