T1000 VS. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
I was at a comic fair the other day, and picked up the comic book adaption of T2:Judgement Day. And, seeing as Wolverine seems like such a popular contender here, I thought who would win out of the two metal killing machines?

T1000 - Made out of a form of liquid metal, nigh indestructible/regeneration, fast, possesses natural weaponry, a shape shifter, doesn't feel pain, a hunter etc.....
vs.
Wolverine - We all know his abilities, fast, hunter, regeneration, natural weaponry etc.....

So, sometime in some unknown future Skynet decides to take out someone in the past, someone who would otherwise become an enemy... Logan. With the wonders of time travel the T1000 identifies its target....

jinzin
wolverine can bring down sentinals, t1000's goin down.

Imperial_Samura
I would go with the T1000, it seems a lot more durable then a sentinel, what could Wolverine do? Cut it? And cut it again?

Kontraz
T1000

wolverine cant hurt him, and T1000 could just liquify himself and inflate wolvies lungs from the inside or something crazy like that.

jinzin
oh damn I was thinking t100 yeah t1000 would kill wolvie, or at least incapacitate him vey quickly. Wolverine might be able to tear him apart, but he'll just reform back together in no time, best shot wolvie has is slashing him into bits and then making a break for it to go ask if pheonix willsave his butt, cause after wolverine 22 I dobt the human torch'll wanna help hime very much.

JuggernautFan
i actually think wolverine has this wrapped up smile

think about it, he fights better, his claws are sharp, he could no doubtably cut through t-1000. how many times would he reform before his "battery" ran out?? how many times would he reform before he decided to just quit???

i think wolverine is too fierce to fall victim to a machine smile

Krissy Von Doom
What's the T100?

jinzin
the regular terminator machine "exoskeleton" , or rather, the arnold swartzeneger (sp?)

JuggernautFan
actually wasnt he a T-800?? hmmm.....

jinzin
was he? I don't know man i haven't seen those movies in a long long time. You're probably right though. anyways, wolverine could take an exoskeleton no prob, but liquid metal? no way man! no way! I'm not so sure t-1000 even has a battery, and he's a machine, hence he doesn't give up. yeah wolverine would very easily ripp him to shreds, but less dangerous people have cut up wolvie, not many of them lived, but hey they aren't t-1000.

JuggernautFan
the machine has to have some sort of "fuel cell". or else it wouldnt be able to move wink

i just dont see it all that dangerous to wolverine. it comes at him and gets its legs head arms and torso cut up in under 2 seconds only to reform again. but wait.... it runs at wolverine and boom same thing happens.

if it doesnt give up it sure would be boring to watch it get cut up till it died (fuel cell ran out)

Imperial_Samura
Perhaps, although it might be a question of who gets tired first. The T1000 might very well run down eventually (I assume it will at least have energisers though), but it has remarkable endurance, and it is a killer. It won't stop to gloat. Wolverine would only have to slip up once...

radioboy121
As said before, Wolverine cannot hurt T-1000. He doesn't have the essential tools. If Iceman was the contender against the machine, that would be different.

Kontraz
iceman hurt the T1000? not likely... i mean, he was frozen in the movie, and that only slowed him down, whereas all he has to do is land one blow on iceman and he's goin down....

back to the t1000's battery issue, i dont think they require any sort of fuel cell.... that's the magic of being able to place it in the future, simply claiming the technology is so far advanced that it isnt even necessary, lol.

jinzin
bomb bigidy kontraz.......bomb bigidy.

uQifg2WV
You'd need someone like like Forge or Magneto to take T1000 down. Also I think T100 would be a good match against Wolverine. It was nearly impossible to destroy him. They blew up the truck dealy and he just kept his aproach. I think T100 has a nice chance at taking wolverine. T1000 is a no doubt slaughter, Wolverine wouldn't heal fast enough. I would go as far as saying he'd cut through Wolverine even with his Adamantium. After all with enough force you can get a toothpick though a steel wall, and a straw through a light poll. We don't even know how powerful Liquid Metal is, if they found a way to make it that malleable than they probably could have made it more durable than Adamantium.

LEXDOOM
Wow, a bunch of Wolvie haters on this board, even if i put Wolvie vs Papa Smurf, everyone goes PAPA! (well, i might even say papa too, lala la la lala) but anyway, T1000 could not beat T800 and Wolvie could kick its ass. Wolvie to destroy it would have to lure it to a steel factory hehe but anyway could just keep slashing it. Plus NOTHIN is stronger then adamtium, esp if its Wolvies writers. Wouldn't he go and try to kiss Magneto's Ass?

Kontraz
yes, but heres the deal.... metal can MIX with other metals (yes, even if one is liquid and one is solid). Al t-1k has to do is get all goopy and mess with wolvie's innards... doubt he could heal from that....

mr.smiley
logan can do it.the terminator beat t1000 so i'm saying wolverine could too.

Tron
Actually, the T800 got it's ass owned by the T1000, it was just lucky it's "Ahnuld Aura" kicked in, started it's reserve battery, just shot the T1000 with a grenade just conviently close to a vat of molten steel. If it weren't for that, John Conner, Sarah, and the T800 would've been done, and the future f*cked. Now, unless the "Logan Aura" leads them to a steel mill, there's no way for Wolverine to logically win this fight. And more durable than adamantium? Doubtful. T1000 had a piece of itself shot off while hanging on the back of the car, so I seriously doubt it could come close to adamantium, then again, as versatile as the T1000 is, it doesn't have to be. And about the battery thing, I can bet Wolverine would go down long before the T1000 ran out of juice, those things are made to run non-stop for a almost a couple of centuries. And yeah, Iceman would be a better contender, due to the fact that he doesn't even have to get close and can freeze it with ease.

JuggernautFan
although i agree with you most of the time tron... *mostly about juggernaut* gonna have to disagree.

i believe thier fuel cells would last about 120 years. i remember arnold saying that in a movie. either that or about the life expectancy of a human *70 ish years*. i cant really remember...

although it would be fun at first i see it going the same way basically every time.

wolverine cuts him up into 11 different pieces (or some other random number) wolverine is GONE by the time he reforms. after a couple weeks the t-1000 tracks wolverine down to.... start paragraph over smile

Kontraz
um... you can't cut liquid.... it wont hurt him at all. In fact, if wolvie TRIES to slash through him, he can give in a bit, and the solidify with wolverines arm stuck halfway through his chest. The he can just reform any other part of his body... say his finger... turn it into a giant ice pick type thing... and just gouge out wolverine's eyes, then scramble his brains, and so on and so forth. With wolvie trapped in him, he can hack him apart peice by peice, even faster than the healing factor can hope to make up for.

JuggernautFan
he can cut through it, and at the speed wolverine can deliver the blows hes eventually going to sever off the pieces. no body said anything about causing pain...

the "liquid" when cut isnt instantly reformed behind the blade. it does take time to come back together. wolverine isnt going to THAT dumb and shove his claws through the t-1000 and then half his arm. you arent using your head wink

Kontraz
and wolverine does? How many times has he tried to punch THROUGH opponents? All he has to do is do this, and then t1k just solidifies around his arm.

jinzin
I doubt the t1000 would be fast enough to do that though. but yeah it could and probably would just stab his gut, melt, move up to his brain, and solidify, wow I got a headache just thinking about that.....oh wait no that's just lack of sleep kickin my ass.

JuggernautFan
well, this is all opinion, and mine is that wolverine would win. no sense in argueing with it. i'm not going to change it wink

Imperial_Samura
It might be possible the T1000 would commandeer a projectile weapon of some sort as well... although to be honest he doesn't really have a very good aim...

jinzin
well it might be possible that wolvie goes and gets human torch to light t1000 up too but not probable.

..jugfan,,,,,you never know, I've had my opinion changed a few times on this board.

JuggernautFan
yea, but i just see no realistic way for t-1000 to win. he might think he killed wolverine when he stabbed him through the gut (or where ever) and leave him to die. but little does he know wolverine heals wink

wolverine is a better fighter (almost on par with captain america, whom is considered the BEST hand to hand combat fighter there is).
wolverine is faster, and wolverine is just so savage. he would literally cut t-1000 up into little liquid ribons and be gone...

thats just my opinion and i dont see myself changing it smile

jinzin
agreed (about the ribbons thing) but arnold kept running away too, (again the point of the terminator machine is to hunt your sorry ass down and ghost it).
Wolverine can slash up t1000 all he wants but it's still going to reform and start hunting him down again. Wolverine can get tired, the terminator can't. Wolverine may not die, but by definition even your last post gives a fight victory to t1000.

JuggernautFan
please give me this definition because i didnt say anything remotely close to the t-1000 having a victory.

he gets sliced up and wolverines gone. t-1000 finds him only to be sliced up again. eventually logans just going to pay somebody else to take care of his easy "hunter".

honestly, who is the better hunter here?? wolverine. who is the better fighter?? wolverine. who has the better weapons... wolverine. the t-1000 can reform, but wolverine can heal.

t-1000 -might- land a blow every few fights, but not enough to keep wolverine from cutting him into ribbons again.

10 out of 10 go to wolverine. is that better?? you cant jam words down my throat now and say that "by definition" i give a win to the t-1000. its just not going to happen.

jinzin
man you need to just calm down. you're so uptight.....you said that he might stab wolverine through the gut and leave him to die,,,,,whether Wolverine heals or not, if he's left for dead after being gutted I would assume that to be a victory in the T1000's favor.....don't take things so personal, I'm trying to make other nerd friends here, not enemies.

JuggernautFan
cant help how the words -seem-. you reading them across a computer screen might seem a little harsher than i actually mean them to be smile

its happened to me and it probably happens to everybody. sorry.

mr.smiley
you can say terminator just got lucky in winning but the bottom line is the wolverine has his healing factor
something the terminator didn't have.
what i'm getting at is that the t1000 is just way outclassed by wolverine.
and if wolverine had weapons on him.
shit!!!
a shotgun blast took the t1000 out of the fight for a few seconds.
enough time for logan to realy kick his ass

uQifg2WV
Didn't the starting post say that t-1000 went after Wolverine. In that case he would know Wolverine has a healing factor. He would finish him off their. And if a tornado can get an egg through a barn door than T-1000 could manage to get through adamantium.

Tron
Well, the T1000 ain't a tornado, so I don't see that happening. And like I said before, as versatile as it is, it doens't have to.

Cosmo Kramer
They will both keep reforming so this is stupid!

thundercracker
an egg thru a barn door wow ..........
ok couldnt the t 1000 just do the thing in the movie where he coverd the floor 2 look like it and wait for wolvie 2 walk over him then suddenly make a spike fly up into his gut from there 2 his chest and expand it thus crushing his organs against his own unbrakeable skeliton this robots a hunter im sure it knows how to set a trap and i dont know if metal smells

uQifg2WV
Yeah! I didn't believe the egg through a barn door thing before, but if you think about it it is very possible. Anyway, with enough force that is, you8 can get something very fragile through something over a foot thick. I can see T-1000 getting through the adamantium. Also to the person who said they'd just keep reforming: Who would reform faster, and who would feel pain. Wolverine couldn't realistically beat, or even tie, him about as well as wolverine could realistically tie Hulk.(Yeah, I know it's happened, but c'mon it isn't possible people.)

JuggernautFan
wolverine is a hunter also wink whoever brought that up is quite literally oblivious to fact... i'd say wolverine outclass's the t-1000 in every way.

hes a better hunter. faster. better fighter... just all around better

for everything the t-1000 can do... wolverine can do it too. i just cant see this fight going any other way except wolverine winning every time.

Havoc470
i didnt see t-1000 reforming when that other robot kicked his head clean off, which wolvie could do in one swing

lol, this is one funny battle

MatchesMalone
When did T-1000 have his head kicked clean off?

uQifg2WV
Umm, Havok470, are your saying Wolverine has superhuman strength, exceeding the T-800's? And also I don't remember that happening. JuggernaughtFan, T-1000 is also a hunter, and one with a "healing factor" far exceeding Wolverines. How would wolverine possibly defeat him. His claws would go right through him. You know, sorta like liquid. Hey, theirs a coincidence.

Havoc470
is t-1000 arnolds character or the female character?

i dont follow the terminator bullsh*t

Kontraz
neither, its the bad terminator from the 2nd movie...

Havoc470
oh, lol........alright then i take back the stuff

he pretty much wins, unless they end up fighting in some sort of smelting wharehouse lol

uQifg2WV
Ha Ha! Victory is mine!

Caps Conscience
Let the madness begin. LOLOLOOL

Soljer
T 1000 in a stomp. erm.

batdude123
There's nothing Wolverine could do to him.

Caps Conscience
He could go bezerker rage on him. Oh and the fight takes place in the amazon jungle.

batdude123
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
He could go bezerker rage on him. Oh and the fight takes place in the amazon jungle.

And that would do what, exactly? Unless Wolverine can all of a sudden shoot molten steel out of his ass, he can't do anything to the T-1000.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by batdude123
And that would do what, exactly? Unless Wolverine can all of a sudden shoot molten steel out of his ass, he can't do anything to the T-1000.

Yeah, but he's in the jungle.

Badabing
Let the madness begin. LOLOLOOL whatdur

He could go bezerker rage on him. Oh and the fight takes place in the amazon jungle. wdf

Yeah, but he's in the jungle. duriroll

Caps Conscience = dur

braz
Lol, even more comic writers find out about this fight and then upgrade Wolverine from not only being immortal but also able to shoot molten steel out of his ass smile...Yeah, Wolverine wins. erm

Symmetric Chaos
Adamantium is sharp smile

Validus
T-1000 is liquid smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
T-1000 is liquid smile

Makes him easier to cut.

Soljer
T-1000 is liquid smile

So? Have you ever tried to cut a liquid?

It's REALLY easy!

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Makes him easier to cut.

Awww, you suck.

I was gonna make that joke.

sad.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Awww, you suck.

I was gonna make that joke.

sad.

stick out tongue

Validus
Liquid beats scissors. Drip, drip. smile

Badabing
Originally posted by braz
Lol, even more comic writers find out about this fight and then upgrade Wolverine from not only being immortal but also able to shoot molten steel out of his ass smile...Yeah, Wolverine wins. erm

Adamantium is sharp smile

Makes him easier to cut. Bada smash puny Braz and Symm! durhuc

Soljer

Healing factor crushes rock.

I mean...wait...

batdude123

I mean...wait...

They both have 'teh heeling faktorz'!

Symmetric Chaos

You forget that he is a bajillion lightyears beyond street level and that he can heal.

Symmetric Chaos
They both have 'teh heeling faktorz'!

Wolverine is the right hand of god though herbnone

batdude123
Wolverine is the right hand of god though herbnone

You aren't allowed to use the herb smilies.

braz

I mean...wait...

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
You aren't allowed to use the herb smilies.

B-but I inventeded dem. sad

batdude123
B-but I inventeded dem. sad

Suck it up and quit being a woman. pfft

braz
Originally posted by Badabing
Bada smash puny Braz and Symm! durhuc

hmm180

Badabing
Originally posted by braz
hmm180 durhmm

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine can cover himself in mud and become invisible, like in the movie.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Yeah he could do that but I don't think the T1000 would care since he isn't a Predator.eye

Validus
Yeah he could do that but I don't think the T1000 would care since he isn't a Predator.eye
Ok, I was wondering what Swanky was referring to. laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Ok, I was wondering what Swanky was referring to. laughing out loud
Girl just gotta have fun.

rader
wow my old account has post on here in like 2004... i havent seen that account for ages. yeah theyve beefed up wolverine but my money still gos to T1000. my old account was uQifg2WV

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Haha, I like stumbling upon my older posts.

godking
There is nothing Wolverine can do to stop the T1000.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.