Batman(Adam West)vs.The Amazing Spiderman(Nicholas Hammond)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Adam West was portrayed the role as the Caped Crusader in the 1960'sTV series"Batman"Nicholas Hammond was portrayed in the 1970's TV series"the Amazing Spiderman".Do you think about Bat and Spidey?

ADAM WEST as Batman

Asian Hulk
NICHOLAS HAMMOND as SPIDER-MAN

Asian Hulk
anyone suggestion?

jinzin
well........batman's got the bearbelly while spiderman's got the silly string webbing, but batman threw down with bruce lee and survived so I'd say adam west,,,,,plus he's got a cooler car, and he's adam west. POW, THWAP, WHOMP, ZING, VAM! and it's all over adam west wins.

Tron
"Robin, hand me the Bat-Anti-Web Spray and Bat-Anti Wall-Sticking-Spray, and the Raid."

This is actually an amusing thread. I got some more material for this, but I'll save it for later.

Asian Hulk
any suggestion about Adam West as Batman and Nicholas Hammond as Spiderman?

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm, they were incredibly corny in this era, with all the glory of low budget special effects, although to be honest I remember that shows of that time were incredibly wholesome, so I guess Batman gets an early lead (sure he has Spiderman neutralising spray in his belt somewhere) before they all realise they are friends and deliver a moral message to the watchers.

lifeisaglich
Bat anti web spray and bat anti spiderman spray are all out dated. Now you can't go wrong with anti carousel spray. (Courtesy of the Simpson's).

Asian Hulk
Anyone suggestion about Adam West as the bat and Nicholas Hammond as Spidey?suggest guys?

Cosmo Kramer
Asian Hulk!!! Is it you? yes the chosen one has returned! Happy Dance

terror_child3
first of all what do you mean about suggestions? what are we soposed to suggest?
second, i think adam west has this one wrapped up. Remember he believes he is Batman. like some dilusional sleep-walker, he can not be stopped.

Tron
After this fight ends, they all break into the Batdance!Happy Dance

Cosmo Kramer
laughing

Cosmo Kramer
You mean the Batman slide

Lord_Bumper
awesome thread

SquallX
Originally posted by Tron
"Robin, hand me the Bat-Anti-Web Spray and Bat-Anti Wall-Sticking-Spray, and the Raid."

This is actually an amusing thread. I got some more material for this, but I'll save it for later.

Got a better one.

Robin hand the Bat anti shark spray. I mean seriously, anti shark spray. How do you beat that.

the ninjak
Batman's also a great surfer.

If he hits the water Spiderman won't have anywhere to swing wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.