shang tsung and quan chi VS professor x and phoniex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
what do you fans think?

Mainstream
My money on the Telepaths!

mr.smiley
that match is a laughable one.
xavier and phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!

Kontraz
not really.... quan chi and shang tsung could possibly possess the pheonix and use her to destroy xavier.

Beyonder
Possess Jean with code name Phoenix or Jean with Phoenix. I doubt they can control Jean so easily or at all. Xavier would mindwipe them both. Phoenix Jean would laugh at the stupidity of their attemps to do anything to her.

Kontraz
umm... keep in mind that quan chi is a master sourcerer, and has all sorts of magical barriers (something that has proved very difficult for mutants to get around, so i've seen), and tsung is capable of not just taking control of minds, but of stealing/possessing souls... no real way to fight against that...

mr.smiley
first of all chi tsung and raiden were beatin by a giant stupid dragon.
so without a doubt i think they could do it.Plus if a chinese guy without a shirt can beat shang tsung then yeah the worlds most powerful telepath and a woman possesed by a cosmic entity would most definetaly whip their ass

Kontraz
umm... kang had gone through training that made his power that of a god, and onaga was capable of destroying all of the gods BY HIMSELF, so he's not just some "stupid dragon"

uQifg2WV
Yeah. Chi and Sung have defeated a God together. They Have a nice chance of winning. They also have 1000's of years of training. It would be close. A single flaming skull would do Xavier in.

mr.smiley
first of all xavier and jean have foughtend a shit load tougher tha quan chi and tsung.
and if the dragon king is a god,then what a sad little god

Kontraz
well, seeing as a blast from any one of these guys (raiden, quan chi, or shang tsung) would kill just about anybody, and he was able to take on all three at the same time, that's pretty impressive. Not to mention not being scratched by raiden's self-destruction.

mr.smiley
yeah it was a cool fight but the self destruction blast like blew up a freaking building.a god should be able to better.plus the blast power didn't impress me much.havoc has done more damage than any of them freaking guys.plus fighting full at telepaths such as xavier and jean is gonna be a realy different fight.
not to mention jean has the phoenix power.
if either of them wanted to the fight would be over instantly

terror_child3
ok here it goes
*jean puts up a force shield. tsung and chi fire energy at xavier in the hopes of killing him first. the force shield barely withstands the blow then fades away. xavier catches chi in the grips of his mind control. tsung fires again at xavier, and hits. xavier is down. enraged by the defeat of her mentor, jean goes insane. jean then rips tsung and chi apart limb by limb with her telekenisis. raiden laughs as he watches from the sidelines.* tada this has been a presentation of my imagination.

saurabh kanhere
I say it could go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.