Track 14: On the Conveyer Belt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Master X
As most of you know, there are quite a few missing pieces of Music in the AOTC soundtrack which was heard in the movie. Not sure who has the soundtrack, but for me it ends with track 13 "The Finale"

However, I can across something rather interesting. It appears that stores such as Target were selling the soundtrack which included a bonus "Track 14" titled "On the Conveyer Belt." Obiviously, some of the music which was mixed in while Anakin and Padme were traveling through the droid factory, and some of that music was played in the AOTC TV spots. If you have the DVD, check it out.

BTW, I know some of the music featured in the droid factory was snagged from "Zam, the assassin, and the Chase Through Coruscant," which was Track 3 I believe. Anyway, I was curious if anybody happened to have a copy of the Soundtrack with the score "On The Conveyer Belt" and if the track is any good? I'm guessing part of the lightsaber music could be in that score as well. (The drums)

Lyn
Actually Sith, I bought my AOTC Soundtrack from Target. It does have the bonus track. I like it actually...though it is pretty short. Do you remember the small TV Spots they had for AOTC? For Yoda and R2 etc? The music used in those is taken from the 'Conveyer Belt.

Sith Master X
Yeah, that's what I was talking about, and I absolutely love that music!!!
How bout the drumming music played during the AOTC duel? Is that in this piece of music?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.