wonder man vs. wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
wonder woman's got the strength and weapons, but I think wonder man can still pull this off

ScarletSpider
Wonder Man's got strength as well. Though DC works on a higher powerscale, if you were to put them on a proportionate scale, so all the Marvel characters were more powerful, or all the DC characters less powerful, he'd be stronger than Diana. WW may be faster, but WM is living energy, he's got stamina out the wazoo.

supremthor
ya but ww been training before jesus was born

K3VIL
In AVENGERS VS JLA, WW defeat WM in a trial of strenght match, but i think it was bad writing.Wonder Man is Class 100 strenght, he possess great invulnerability level and resistance to injuries, unbelievable durability and stamina thank to his energy being status, he can flight at mach speeds, has superhuman reflexes and reaction time, he has go head to head with Thor, and he's a smart guy he's not just a strong guy with no brain.This could be a draw or a victory, unless Diana take off her clothes and Wonder Man is stunned then she hit him at superspeed winning the match ^^.

Old Man Whirly!
smile

zopzop
Wonder Woman destroys him. Having said that, he's by far the cooler character.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by zopzop
Wonder Woman destroys him. Having said that, he's by far the cooler character. even if he goes atlas size, starts trleporting, becoming intangible etc. If he does all that?

Old Man Whirly!
What if wonderman has a gun?

StiltmanFTW
Wonder Woman destroys him. Having said that, he's by far the cooler character.

He does this to her:

https://i.ibb.co/gTXwK1L/ww.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He does this to her:

ROFLMAO. Where is that even from? I see it posted a lot (mostly by you big grin )

StiltmanFTW
Secret Six volume 3 #12.

https://i.ibb.co/hgRTRCs/RCO001.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/BPgqyC1/RCO013.jpg

StiltmanFTW
zopzop sees boobs:

"Meh, not interested. Where's all that cock that Stilt has promised? False advertising..."

Thinkerer
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
What if wonderman has a gun?

All he needs is a butter knife.

zopzop
zopzop sees boobs:

"Meh, not interested. Where's all that cock that Stilt has promised? False advertising..."
naughty

light889
He does this to her:

More like the other way around.

light889
Originally posted by Thinkerer
All he needs is a butter knife.

That she will stick into his ass.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by light889
More like the other way around.

No, she is too weak and - more importantly - that's not what she wants.

light889
No, she is too weak and - more importantly - that's not what she wants.

He is too weak for her. She already beat him in that Avengers/JLA corossover that is actually canon.

Not what she wants says who? You? If anyting your obsession with sperm says more about you than a fictional character.

StiltmanFTW
It's not canon and it's not usable on this message board.

Diana is nothing more than a cheap whore, Nvr. You making a million sock accounts on KMC after getting banned just as many times won't change a thing, you know.

h1a8

Diana is nothing more than a cheap whore, Nvr. You making a million sock accounts on KMC after getting banned just as many times won't change a thing, you know. How do you know it's Nvr?
PM me proof

light889

Diana is nothing more than a cheap whore, Nvr. You making a million sock accounts on KMC after getting banned just as many times won't change a thing, you know.

It is canon. Diana is stronger, faster, a better fighter.

Better being a whore than a misogynist. You are embarrassing yourself more than the repressed homosexual in your avi. Accusing me of being somebody else because you have no real argument.

StiltmanFTW
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

--
Then it's just a coincidence all other posters accuse you of the same thing, Nvr? mmm

Diana gets pounded here, what else is new. No whiteknight will change the outcome.

light889
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

--
Then it's just a coincidence all other posters accuse you of the same thing, Nvr? mmm

Diana gets pounded here, what else is new. No whiteknight will change the outcome.

Everybody? You have 0 proof of anything.

Diana stomps here. Stronger, faster, better fighter etc etc. The repressed mysoginistic won't change that.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, everybody. Forgetful much?

Your posting style alone (and the single character you're obsessed about) is all the proof we need, tbh.

Cry more, Diana gets one-shotted. ***** hasn't won a single kmc thread in a long while and your presence and whiteknighting are not going to change any of that.

h1a8
Everybody? You have 0 proof of anything.

Diana stomps here. Stronger, faster, better fighter etc etc. The repressed mysoginistic won't change that.

He's joking. He knows Diana stomps. He's just trying to phuck with you. It's obvious to me.

ODG
Has Wonder Man even given up his extreme pacifist stance yet?

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
Has Wonder Man even given up his extreme pacifist stance yet?
What a mess of a character.

StiltmanFTW
What a mess of a character.

Wait.

You mean the failed actor with a micropenis or the clay golem with a built-in fleshlight? mmm

zopzop
Wait.

You mean the failed actor with a micropenis or the clay golem with a built-in fleshlight? mmm
laughing

light889
Yes, everybody. Forgetful much?

Your posting style alone (and the single character you're obsessed about) is all the proof we need, tbh.

Cry more, Diana gets one-shotted. ***** hasn't won a single kmc thread in a long while and your presence and whiteknighting are not going to change any of that.

So still 0 proof.

She has won more fights than the man in your avi that's for sure.

Thinkerer
All jokes aside, Wonder Woman whoops him 9/10 times. Simon will probably be too busy trying to hit on her anyway.

StiltmanFTW
So still 0 proof.

She has won more fights than the man in your avi that's for sure.

Make a new account again, Nvr. And try not to be so obvious next time.

And make all of us some sandwiches while you're at it thumb up

h1a8
Make a new account again, Nvr. And try not to be so obvious next time.

And make all of us some sandwiches while you're at it thumb up

Whats your proof? You can PM me. It's wrong to accuse others without proof.

If you want to rat someone out might as well go the whole way. Post the proof.

StiltmanFTW
h1, you're the most clueless member of this community if you ask for proof in this case.

But what else is new. You struggle to tell what's going on every time you enter a cbvf thread or a mfv thread.

--
Every single post mindlessly wanking Wonder Woman against impossible odds in the exact same way that nvr/fangirl did - and all of his sock accounts, as he's been infamous for making an army of those - is the proof.

And so is him trying way too hard to deny it.

Same obsession, same posting style, same fav words & phrases.

Phil, Sin, Abhi and others all could tell it was Nvr from the first moment. The nose knows.

We've been doing this dance with Nvr for almost two decades, ffs.

ODG
What a mess of a character. Seems a natural evolution from his vengeful anti-Avengers persona. He learned from his mistakes. Guy's allowed to admit those mistakes and attempt a new approach. Simon really committed to it.

It's just that from what I recall, while he will fight, he's almost completely passively defensive. He will go waaay out of his way to restrain and submit with passive defense than overt offense. He'll get beat on before ever throwing a punch. But that doesn't mean he won't throw a punch.

With Wonder Woman? She is a warrior but she is also extremely compassionate. That combination may lead her to uniquely be among the few characters who would recognize such pacifism during a fight and end up affecting her own approach to a fight.

Like, they tussle for a bit with Simon openly declaring he's a pacifist and Diana realizing it immediately, far more immediately than someone like Shazam which leads to... I dunno... a stalemate of peace??? or Diana simply forcing Simon to submit.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
Seems a natural evolution from his vengeful anti-Avengers persona. He learned from his mistakes. Guy's allowed to admit those mistakes and attempt a new approach. Simon really committed to it.

It's just that from what I recall, while he will fight, he's almost completely passively defensive. He will go waaay out of his way to restrain and submit with passive defense than overt offense. He'll get beat on before ever throwing a punch. But that doesn't mean he won't throw a punch.

With Wonder Woman? She is a warrior but she is also extremely compassionate. That combination may lead her to uniquely be among the few characters who would recognize such pacifism during a fight and end up affecting her own approach to a fight.

Like, they tussle for a bit with Simon openly declaring he's a pacifist and Diana realizing it immediately, far more immediately than someone like Shazam which leads to... I dunno... a stalemate of peace??? or Diana simply forcing Simon to submit.

Funny, considering the whole Wisdom of Solomon. I really wish DC would make better use of the Wisdom....

ODG
^ I agree that the Wisdom of Solomon pops up when it's convenient to the plot. So in a KMC vs thread, using Shazam was probably a bad example.

Replace Shazam with Superboy.

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, I totally agree. Its just a tangential wish of mine

light889
h1, you're the most clueless member of this community if you ask for proof in this case.

But what else is new. You struggle to tell what's going on every time you enter a cbvf thread or a mfv thread.

--
Every single post mindlessly wanking Wonder Woman against impossible odds in the exact same way that nvr/fangirl did - and all of his sock accounts, as he's been infamous for making an army of those - is the proof.

Phil, Sin, Abhi and others all could tell it was Nvr from the first moment. The nose knows.

I am no alt account. And i am not wanking. You have 0 proof of your claims.

StiltmanFTW
Sure, sure. Half of your posts desperately try to deny the obvious, lol.

You being Nvr was already discussed in the original Sunshine thread and Comic Book Questions, among other threads.

Two decades of the exact same modus operandi. Never change laughing out loud

light889
Sure, sure. Half of your posts desperately try to deny the obvious, lol.

You being Nvr was already discussed in the original Sunshine thread and Comic Book Questions, among other threads.

Two decades of the exact same modus operandi. Never change laughing out loud

Nothing but baseless claims from your part.

Inh the meantime. Diana stomps.

h1a8

--

I been following him. He hasn't wanked her in impossible odds. You are just stupid. This fight here is borderline spite. She is insanely faster,has hax weaponry, more skilled, arguably stronger.She can beat 3of him simultaneously.

This is a non fight.

I and others argue for WW. Now Carver does it when the odds are against her.Hes not Nvr.You act as if only one person in the world debates for WW.Shes Damn near unbeatable in most cases. You are too stupid to see that.

And stop lying. No same posting style. No same phrases. Not only are you slow but worst, you are a liar. If you think he's Nvr just report him with your evidence. If you not going to do that then stop flaming and trolling.

Old Man Whirly!
Why would anyone try and get anyone banned..? How strange and toxic this forum is now.

The mods fortunately, are both smarter and kinder than that.

StiltmanFTW
Nothing but baseless claims from your part.

Inh the meantime. Diana stomps.

She nvr does.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
I been following him. He hasn't wanked her in impossible odds. You are just stupid. This fight here is borderline spite. She is insanely faster,has hax weaponry, more skilled, arguably stronger.She can beat 3of him simultaneously.

This is a non fight.

I and others argue for WW. Now Carver does it when the odds are against her.Hes not Nvr.You act as if only one person in the world debates for WW.Shes Damn near unbeatable in most cases. You are too stupid to see that.

And stop lying. No same posting style. No same phrases. Not only are you slow but worst, you are a liar. If you think he's Nvr just report him with your evidence. If you not going to do that then stop flaming and trolling.

Just because you are retarded, h1, doesn't mean everyone else on KMC is blind.

h1a8
Just because you are retarded, h1, doesn't mean everyone else on KMC is blind.

Then post proof. Side by side comparisons. Show this same debate style and same phrases used.
You assume they are because they rep WW at times. You are lying about everything else. Otherwise you would post proof. And you are an idiot and lowlife for trying to get someone banned. A rat, liar, and retard all in one.

In all honesty, I do not see any similarities at all. If I'm wrong then I would apologize and admit to my mistake. That's why I kindly asked you to PM me proof. Only those who don't have proof (and hence baseless claims) would resort to calling someone dumb for not seeing something they believe.

light889
She nvr does.

Repeating yourself won't make your lies become true.

Stoic
Diana is probably strong enough to eventually punch a hole in Simon. This is a no contest.

light889
Originally posted by Stoic
Diana is probably strong enough to eventually punch a hole in Simon. This is a no contest.

Do we have any reason to doubt that she is strong enough? In fact based on everything i saw from both regarding strength feats, she is stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.