Deadpool vs. Scorpion vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
who would win this very dangerous fight? Would Scorpion even penetrate Deadpools skin or even survive to narrate?

baddspellahl4
well, deadpool and lobo are already immortal, so they aren't going to win or lose.

Cosmo Kramer
So does Scorpion live? pirate

Kontraz
wait.. which scorpion? Please tell me its the one from mortal kombat... if its him, he wins.

Cosmo Kramer
no

Tron
Actually, Lobo is gonna win. Him and Deadpool are immortal, but Lobo's the only one who's at Superman-level here, so Wade goes splat in the worse way. And Scorpion, yeah you gotta be more specific. Regardless though, Lobo wins.

And I forgot to mention, this is completely onesided.

baddspellahl4
actually scorpion is an undead warrior, and I'm guessing can be killed though

Kontraz
if its mortal kombat scorpion, then yes, he can be killed... by having any type of spiritual weapon (im not talking holy hand grenade or crusifix arrow or anything like that) such as the spiritual vortex that quan chi and shang tsung summoned rip his soul to shreds and cast them throught the relms.....

.... but he still came back, because the gods decided they needed a new champion...

ayjay
umm...is this spider-man scorpion or MK scorpion?

SnakeEyes
The Spidey one i think...

My money is on Lobo. Yet DP would probably survive the battle, i doubt he would win, and Lobo is the most powerful.

Kontraz
i figured it was mk, as he is a hot topic today, and spidey scorp would have his ass raped by both of the other chars, whereas mk scorp stands a decent chance.

jinzin
Wade is gonna get spanked, He got his ass pounded in about 2 seconds in the latest x-force book, this fights no different. Scorpion might be able to win, he could grab lobo, teleport to the netherrealm and teleport back without him. Lobo's fighting demons of netherrealm for eternity and scorpion's taking a nap after a long day of kickin ass.

The Flash
Lobo.

Kontraz
i like the scorpion teleporting lobo to the netherrealm, but why teleport back? Scorpion is basically the ruler of the netherrealm (down there, even ermac and noob can't hold a candle to him) because his power increases something like 10 fold PER SECOND while he's down there....

jinzin
.....and he's the general of armies of the undead, but I just thought he'd be too busy or lazy to take out lobo himself, he'd probably want to go out to have some drinks and check in on lobo after he relaxed a bit.

saurabh kanhere
lobo easily..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.