Ep3 EU character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
if anyone doesnt know yet, apparently the new eu character is Whie from some book. he foresees his death at the jedi temple by another jedi (anakin). sounds lame, couldnt they have put quinlan vos in it?

musashi_sw
Waht?!

Sith Master X
Not sure who it is.

Mist
hes in some new book, a padawan. he sees his death at the jedi temple by another jedi, dont ask me, i dont have the book.

musashi_sw
yes

ESP07
Seems to me that if I saw my own death at the Jedi temple, I would stay as far away from there as possible.

Mist
yeah, stupid padawan. but ill bet he thinks hes safe in the temple with all the other jedi around.

i dont think this should be the eu character.
for one, nobodys heard of him. two, whats the point?

couldnt they have used someone who people recognise and can go 'hey, look, its that guy from that comic/clone wars cartoon/book'

now, itll be 'whos that guy? is he the eu character? i dont know him'

NoFate007
Any info on this Whie thing? lol

Mist
exactly, no ones heard of him.
get the book: star wars - dark rendezvous (however the hell you spell it)

jedijunky1138
Mist You should have put this in the other EU Character threads.

Mist
yeah, but its ep3!

jedijunky1138
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=315120&highlight=EU+character
so is this thread

Mist
um.........*quickly runs away before jedijunky kicks ass*

jedijunky1138
and this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=309043&highlight=EU+character

Mist
oh look! a bear! *runs away*

jedijunky1138
LOL! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

Mist
*admits self defeat and begs jedijunky for forgiveness*

jedijunky1138
You got it Mist. * backs away slowly, hoping nobody noticed that I was acting like an a$$.*

Mist
isnt it amazing how off topic these threads become?

musashi_sw
noooooooooooooo

jedijunky1138
topic? OH the topic. *scrolls up because can't remember topic*
The EU character should be someone that every SW fan can recognize. Why would GL put some obscure character int EP3 when not many would recognize that person as an EU character?

NoFate007
So people who don't know Whie wouldn't care if they got cut...people like me lol

jedijunky1138
Right! It kinda loses some of it's excitement doesn't it?

NoFate007
Yeah, I was expecting someone that had to do at least a little about the plot, or would at least be cool. I don't know much about EU but I'm sure they could've thrown someone cool in there, like those ARC troopers from the Clone Wars tv show. They could've served a purpose in the story and have been a nice thing to see...rather than this dorky little kid and his unrelated toss in to the movie.

jedijunky1138
We don't know that the ARC Troopers will not be in the film. Seems to me they would be very easy to include plus the Clone Wars cartoon is suposed to be about the battles leading up to ROTS. Wait and see, it could happen.

NoFate007
I hope so, that one in the red was soo badass lol.

Freakin' Jedi
I hope they will cut the EU sucker from the final version of the movie. I don't want one of those bullshit characters in ROTS.

jedijunky1138
I wouldn't mind as long as the character fit in well with the PT/OT bridge.

AmericanIdiot
Actually he is a cool character(Whie) and i forgot why but alot of people dont think he is the EU character even though he is still going to be in the movie , alot of people think it is Quinlan Vos.

AmericanIdiot
And its been confirmed that ARC troopers are not in ROTS so u can forget about that.

Mist
!!!QUINLAN VOS FOR EMPEROR!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.