Blade VS Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Well after Blade Trinity is done with Snipes is moving to Black Panther so lets just see what you think would happen if Blade and Black Panther met.

SnakeEyes
Most people here are probably gonna say BP, but i like Blade more and i am gonna root for the underdog.

K3VIL
I'm with you Snake, T'Challa would give hard time to the Daywalker, but he finally do the job.Don't forget that Blade is a great martial artist too, that mixed with a daywalker powers is a deadly combo for a peak human level, but still human guy.

norrin radd
in terms of martial arts black panther is better, and with his vibranium suit i think he can beat blade.

mr.smiley
i'm going with blade.

K3VIL
Norrin the vibranium suit can be cut, Blade's sword is made of titanium so with Blade's strenght on it, maybe it would pierce vibranium.And don't forget that Blade is more durable and his reflexes and reaction time are above that of BP

Nataku8188
Blade's sword (At least in the movies, and a few comics) has an acidic edge.

I think this is too close to call.

Havoc470
i think bp would win

anti-metal claws, vibranium suit, superior martial arts experience, better in strategy and tactics imo, black panther would definitely win

K3VIL
Blade has superior reflexes and reaction time sufficient to outmatch BP, and you're forgetting that Blade fight vampires from when he was 18/19 years old so he has a lot of experience too, and he's a smart guy too.

Havoc470
yeah, he does have good experience and intelligence, but bp surpasses blade

K3VIL
Surpass in terms of intelligence you mean?Cause Blade hasn't only fought vampires, but also demons and god-like characters, with the Midnight Sons he fought Lilith saving the earth, he fought with Varnae, he has sufficient battle experience to be a hard match for T'Challa, also this is not a match where Blade or T'Challa is put into a trap, it's a head to head match.

Havoc470
he fought with teams in those battles?

head to head match, blade is outclassed by black panther in ALMOST every way, imo bp wins

Nathaniel Grey
In all truth I see Blade and Black Panther pretty much within the same range of strength, speed, agility and so forth. While Blade derives his powers from his half vampire blood, T'Challa gets his from the heart shaped herb and his vibranium suit. I think this bout would hinge on who's the more clever fighter and both of them aren't slouches when it comes to winning bouts. This is a very hard call but it's a good thing that BLADE will appear in Black Panther's new comic. So we'll find out then. Eh?

K3VIL
Blade is Class 1ton/1ton and 500pounds strenght, T'Challa is 700pounds class strenght.Blade is faster, reflexes and reaction times superior, probably T'Challa is more agile, but is under him in terms of physical strenght.Also in the fight comes in the heal factor of Blade, not uber as that of Wolverine, but sufficient to recover from broken ribs in a few minutes, he also can be stab by BP energy knives without feeling so much pain as BP would feel with a silver stick stabbed into him, and after BP remove it he would still be losing blood, and he doesn't heal fast as Blade.

Havoc Blade was in teams yes, but i mention those battles for talk about Blade's battle experience, he's not just a vampire hunter that never fought strongest enemies or be put in grea challenges.

It may be a draw, cause Blade see that this damned BP don't want to surrend, or it may be Blade's victory after a run for his money.

Havoc470
i think bp's claws would definitely give blade more than broken bones, he's obviously going to watch for blades sword, and probably cut it down to remove that threat, hand to hand, i see blade giving a good fight but bp has the edge in weaponry

im basing this on blade with only his sword, and black panther with his suit and claws

both characters with firearms are a whole different story, bp isnt a stranger to guns and neither is blade, so that would be hard to tell

Nataku8188
This also depends on if Blade has recently had blood, or a serum infusion. If he gets that thar blood, goodbye panther. If he hasn't fed in awhile, he will go down. Hard.

IMO, its like comparing two pet rocks, they are almost exactly the same except for their owner's decorations.

Havoc470
its a random battle, no canisters or pools of blood around, just these two characters

K3VIL
Blade's melee combat weapons are:

1 or 2 swords, in the movie he use only one, but assuming that comic book and movie version are actually totally equal we can say 1 Titanium sword

A Glaive, that whirlwing blade he throw like a boomerang

Silver Poles

His kevlar vest, more resistant than a normal kevlar vest, cause it's build better.

BP claws are made of vibranium, so they can cut Titanium, but not easy i think, BP energy blade's can cut it cause when he fought with titanium made ultron's robots in Ultron Unlimited he destroy some of them throwing his energy blades.This would leave Blade with his glaive and silver poles.Blade's reflexes are very over that of BP he can throw his silver sticks sufficiently fast to stab him and then reach him in melee range when's he's hurt by the poles.And melee combat is another edge.

When Nataku mention blood and serum he wasn't talking of canisters or pools of blood in the scenario, he was talking of a Blade powered by serum or blood.

Blade with serum = Class 1 ton strenght

Blade with blood = Class 1ton and 500pound strenght

anyway, melee combat would be an outmatch for BP, cause Blade with his reflexes can hit him with a fast flurry of punches before BP can counterattack it, and Blade as show that he can.When 1ton strenght multiple hits hit you vibranium claws or agility doesn't help you cause your head his going to feel like a football ball after the superbowl, and don't forget that if he hit the claws with sufficient strenght with his glaive Blade can destroy them, and that would leave BP in a fist to fist fight.
I can assume that even with his claws BP would be in difficult with Blade fast healing and superior stamina, cause Blade needs more time to get tired, more than BP.

namorsubby
blade FTW

jalek moye
Originally posted by K3VIL
Blade's melee combat weapons are:

1 or 2 swords, in the movie he use only one, but assuming that comic book and movie version are actually totally equal we can say 1 Titanium sword

A Glaive, that whirlwing blade he throw like a boomerang

Silver Poles

His kevlar vest, more resistant than a normal kevlar vest, cause it's build better.

BP claws are made of vibranium, so they can cut Titanium, but not easy i think, BP energy blade's can cut it cause when he fought with titanium made ultron's robots in Ultron Unlimited he destroy some of them throwing his energy blades.This would leave Blade with his glaive and silver poles.Blade's reflexes are very over that of BP he can throw his silver sticks sufficiently fast to stab him and then reach him in melee range when's he's hurt by the poles.And melee combat is another edge.

well just to let you know his claws are anti metal vibranum which would cut titanium really eaisly. and pantehr has fought people that have the same advantage over him before and won. not sure who would win though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.