Favourite Tekken Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

platformskater
Post who your favourite Tekken character (dead or alive) and please tells us why.

I'll kick off by going for Nina or Anna, mainly because of their fighting style. I know it isn't the best or the coolest, but those chain grabs have helped me win many a battle. Plus, their outfits are pretty cool.

Have fun!

Platformskater

SnakeEyes
That one guy thats kinda old with the mad scientist hair

pr1983
forrest law from tekken 3, jin kazama, bryan fury, kazuya or hwoarang...

ChickinMeat
i think his name is heiatchi, or something like that!

i liked the kangaroo or the velociraptor, i think one of them was called Alex.

platformskater
I reckon the whole storyline between the Mishima/Kazama family is kinda cool

ChickinMeat
i didnt know there was a story embarrasment all i know was that i was crap at the game!

so which characters are involved with those families?

Telperaca
Jim Kazama stick out tongue (droolio), Nina, and Yoshimitsu!!

pr1983
jin is cool, even though they changed him for 4, he was still cool

platformskater
yeh, i preferred his Mishima fightin style.

CM: Jinpachi is the oldest member, who is heihachi mishima's father, who is kazuya's father, who is jin kazama's father with jun kazama, if that makes any sense, actually...

Jinpachi Mishima

Heihachi Mishima

Kazuya Mishima-Jun Kazama

Jin Kazama

ChickinMeat
ahhh right, that does make sense!

cheers for letting me know, wont forget it now!

pr1983
either fighting style was cool, but he was too similar to kazuya, although he had some killer moves...

Deathblow
That dude with the tiger on his head, the one with all the wrestling type moves. I forget his name, but I'd regularly kick some serious bootay with him in the local arcade a few years back. Haven't played any version of that game since number 2 though.

pr1983
king was his name, and he was great...

platformskater
king has some awesome chain grabs

pr1983
yeah, he can win a round without letting go of you...

SaTsuJiN
Jun Kazama... best evar

Demooni
I think he's talking about Dr. B.

I prefer T4 Jin, Hwoarang and, hmm, let's say Kazuya.

platformskater
I can't believe they killed her off, she was an awesome fighter. She helped me win many a battle good old Jun. Speaking of Jun, visit this website, it has loads of cool pics to take a peek at, and not just of Jun too http://www.jun-shrine.com/

it's awesome

ChickinMeat
i remember now, i used to use Gon alot stick out tongue

i also used the female yoshimitsu alot, i think her name was kunimitsu

platformskater
kunimitsu was an awesome character, if they developed her a bit more than in Tag, she wouldve been an awesome fighter

SaTsuJiN
I just didnt like how they combined character moves to make 1 new character... I admire the character much more when they offer a fresh perspective of a new fighting style. Thus Jun Kazama is the bomb and pwnz all mishimaz

Mr_Famous
Nobody mentioned Paul- he's a Badass

platformskater
he's one of thsoe characters that can do a lot of damage from simple moves like Bryan

pr1983
i prefer bryan, he has some cool moves...

ChickinMeat
who was the big robo-russian? was his name GunJack? i remember him being one of those slow-but-powerful characters, like the bear, which i think was called Kuma.

platformskater
can't wait to see wat Jack-5 can do...hehehehe

pr1983
yeah, remember the flying move? then u land on some poor gits head and take half his health, classic...

platformskater
he also had the sumo stomp like Ganryu too......hehehehe

Mr_Famous
I dnt like any of the slower characters- my players and attacks are all speed based. Do any of u guys remeber Pauls ending (hillarious when he gets booked). Lee is also good but for Tekken 4, I like using Steve a lot

platformskater
i thought it was a great idea to introduce Steve, not only is he Nina's son(hehe) but he had a refreshing fighting style and sme knockout moves

pr1983
i try to go for a balance of speed and strength, hence law and jin...

kanis
alien Every time i played Tekken 4 on the force mode I always choose Jin because of his fighting style and speed, I like Nina as well because she looks good in that pvc jumpsuit.

platformskater
lol, i know exactly wat u mean

kanis
alien So who's your favorite tekken4 character then except for Nina

platformskater
the fiery red-head Anna, lol, or Jun Kazama

dark1365
I liked Yoshimitsu, Law, and Lei.
Yoshimitsu = lost his arm, but still fighting
Law = bruce lee style!
Lei = jackie chan style!

pr1983
lei is quality, i love all his different stances

SaTsuJiN
Can someone give me the down low on Asuka Kazama?.. she looks fairly interesting.. but she appears to be judo or aikido or something.. she always has her hands in a grapple position ( I dont like grappler chars )

platformskater
Here's a link for her Zaibatsu profile

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/tekken5/profile.php?id=asuka

tabby999
Bryan Fury, his moves anr't fancy, not pretencious, he simply whips across and punches the other fighter across the arena, or kicks them flying. plus he has a few really handy evasion moves. in all, good against the quick and slow players, hard to beat when people know how to play him

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. so does that mean she will be fighting similar to jun?... she's no jun replacement but if she's close, I'll at least have something to remember her by lol

platformskater
From what I've heard, she is related to Jun, don't exactly know how, but rumour has it she fights exactly like Jun and Jun may be a palette swap for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.