Iron Man vs Green Lantern (Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Tony Stark with his previous experience with the green lantern ring and 64 hours prep time in his lab.

vs

Green Lantern Kyle

Iron Man ambushes Kyle in an attempt to kill kyle and take the ring. Your thoughts on who walks out the winner?

mr.smiley
i don't know a lot about GL but if iron man had knowledge of the ring and had time to prepare it might be a decent fight but i can't see him takeing GL.What i do know about GL it would seem as if ironman wouldn't even be in his class

Evangel94
Anyone else?

norrin radd
in a normal fight kyle would destroy tony. but if tony had the chance of studying the ring i think he could beat him.

Mr_Famous
I like both characters but somehow i cant seem to see how Ironman could win

Ironmanpower
Can GL rings could do corpse protection and ray in same time?
Because if not stark will crush him.

strangefate
Ironman fan here, illtell ya this ironman could put on the "yellow"armor which is the green terd has no power over.THATS armor #1

Tron
Well, by definition, Green Lantern can do just about anything he can imagine, and Kyle has a BIG imagination (like making a bunch of flying dwarves or mini Iron Men to attack Tony). And Kyle's ring isn't weak against yellow, so that's a non-factor.

Arsenal
Did they fight in JLA/Avengers? If so, how did it turn out?

Ironmanpower
Doomday beat Gl just by hitting him so strong than GL had to stay in defence mode. At the moment who GL has try to make an offencive move and mist him, he was knock out because he wasn't enough def to take DD strength.

IM just have to bombard him non stop.

Mainstream
I think just about any GL could beat that walking tin can!

K3VIL
Kyle during AVENGERS VS JLA issue fought with Wonder Man and was getting wiped out, he tries to entrap him and Wonder Man broke the chains, he shoot him with a green energy bazooka, and Wonder Man was just slowed, then starts to hit him with strong punches and destroy his shield, if Supes didn't jumps into the fight and knock down Simon Kyle was going to get defeated.And Wonder Man is a fist to fist fighter, no energy projection, he blasts his enemies of few occasions, Iron Man can project many kind of energy blasts, repulsor, sonic, EMP, plasma if i'm not wrong, he has missiles, and bombs.If he fight GL without giving him breath Kyle would get defeated, maybe he can trap IM into a bubble and the bubble becoming small and full of spines to damage or slow IM then remove it and blast him with a great concussive energy blast, with all his will, something that Tony isn't prepared to get.
I think this is hard, after seeing what he do with IM i don't know if Kyle is sufficient strong to defeat Stark.

juggernaut74
Kyle is such a weak GL. He had no training with his ring at all. But I think he can withstand any blast IM can throw at him. The whole idea of IM is a joke anyways. Think about it if there was such of a thing as armor like that I would think that he would be slow as F*ck.

theflyxx
Yeah, like the whole idea about a magic crystal that makes someone impervious to all damage and unstoppable is totally feasible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut74
I think you missed my point. I am just talking about the pure physics of it. I mean how could he even move fast. His joints would have to be hydraulic or something similar. I have been around alot of hydraulics and they all move slow. But anyways this is the comic world so anything goes. I would have to rate Iron man at the bottom of my most hated charaters along side Dr. Doom.

Jamaican
First off, let me start by saying that I think kyle is a weak GL. And whenever I read a JLA, or something with his character in it, I continually think of him as a B@#$*. (sorry for the language)

ooook...
Are you refering to Doomsday, the guy that killed Superman?!? B/c if you are that's kind of retarded as Kyle isn't anywhere near the character as Superman. As a matter of fact, off hand, I can't think of anyone (in superman/ironman/GL's level) that would look at a hit from Doomsday as nothing. I mean, Doomsday even reaked havoc on the planet of Oa, a planet full of the Guardians that made the GL corps. So to say he did damage against Kyle kind of brings the expression of 'Duuhhh'.
Also, in the Marvel VS DC Comic, GL fought against Silver Surfer. Now if memory serves correctly, although he lost, he put up a decent fight, and Iron Man is no where near Silver Surfer. I can't think of anything that Iron Man could do that would really hurt Kyle. IMO he'd have no chance at all against a GL....

- Matt
My two cents....

juggernaut74
well said.

norrin radd

saurabh kanhere
stomp against IM.
I call this a MISMATCH.

relentless1
GL would win, even if Tony had knowledge on the ring, he'd still have to take it from him to do anything about it and I'm sure theres safety protocols that the ring has so not much I see IM being able to do here, he gets beat.

Mindset
Kyle would win even if he gave Tony his ring.

Reflassshh
Kyle tea-bags him.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Kyle tea-bags him.

relentless1
green tea

ODG
Originally posted by Evangel94
Tony Stark with his previous experience with the green lantern ring and 64 hours prep time in his lab.

vs

Green Lantern Kyle

Iron Man ambushes Kyle in an attempt to kill kyle and take the ring. Your thoughts on who walks out the winner? With unfettered access to an actual GL ring and 64 hours prep time, he might figure out how to drain/disrupt Kyle's GL ring/energies.

A long shot, but that's probably his best bet.

Branlor Swift
Iron Man would just punch Kyle in the face and Kyle would do his best "Save me Superman" scream.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Iron Man would just punch Kyle in the face and Kyle would do his best "Save me Superman" scream.
now,that is an overloaded proof of an IM fanboy.
keep it up.

carver9
Ironman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.