Galactus vs. Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
What can I say? They are both huge, eat planets, create powerful servants and so forth. But which is "all that", as it were. Technically I was thinking of the comic version of Unicron, but feel free to think of his role in the movie.

Both come upon a tasty looking planet somewhere deep in space, and of course neither feels like saying "Oh no, you can have it." They would also probably have their servants with them.

Evangel94
Galactus

Imperial_Samura
I am tempted to go with Unicron. He seemed like such a potent, great villain in the comics. And also perhaps a bit more powerful the Galactus... he plucked Galvatron out of some alternate future dimension where he had already one, doesn't seem to have the tendency to run out of energy if he isn't fed, nigh indestructible... his threat was so great both the good and bad guys untied and even then he stomped all over them (quite literally).

Beyonder
Unicron. And shouldn't he be bigger than Galactus. Think about it, alot of the Autobots and Decepticons are bigger than humans, and these 'bots are small compared to Unicron. Unicron is to Autobots and Decepticon in size as Galactus is to humans.

Kontraz
unicron. I mean, this guy CANNOT die. You can destory his physical form, but he lives in multiple dimensions/parallel universes at the same time, and is capable of traveling between each (so long that he doesnt exist in the same one twice at the same time)

Mainstream
I've gotta go with Unicron too. That's one bad son of a bot!

long pig
attack of the planet eaters!...this one is a doozey

Scoobless
unicrons tough, but even the dinobotsa can damage his "skin" so i think galactus would smack the crap out of him.... as it's hard to eat a guy that size when he's fighting back
they both have "herald" types G has surfer firelord airwalker and others U has Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge and the sweepes

muffin man
well unicron he has laser projectile weapons all over him

IRTMU-Dragon
Unicron is much bigger.

Scoobless
lasers aren't a problem to galactus....... probably wouldn't bother surfer too much either
Unicron V's Ego might be a better match

picoico
Unicron is made of metal, and has nothing more than high tech weapons at his disposal.

Ego, Galactus, etc. could easily take him out. A Shi'ar fleet could take him out, never mind these cosmic beings.

Alpha Centauri
Considering Unicron is killed by what is essentially an overpowered flashlight, I think this one goes to Galactus.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Galactus is a minor god isnt he? Hes not too far below The Living Tribunal... (besides the fact the freaking X-men beat him) But everytime he dies he returns to his home plane and has to wait a while before he can come back... right?

Alpha Centauri
Dragon, surely you are not gonna say that Unicron, a transformer, can beat Galactus.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
What I just posted was a compliment on Galactus' side.

Im not THAT stupid dude... I am stupid... But really, that whole Juggernaut and hulk thing, was my mistake... I thought invincible meant like... impossible to kill through normal methods... I hope you will agree though that, Juggernaut is impossible to kill through physical damage....
BTW, I am obsessed with that thread I just want to get things straightended out.

Alpha Centauri
I've been trying to get things straightened out for ages, it just took you about a year to grasp.

-AC

SarKastic_OJ
anyone noticed that Galactus has an abnormally large head....

thats probably why I never got to like his character, not because of his awesomely cheesy powers, are his classic-villain punchlines, are ability to pimp guys like Silver Surfer on a daily basis..it was because of his towering noggin....

Just thought I'd share that.....carry on , carry on....

Kontraz
ummm... you guys obviously dont know too much about unicron. galactucs might be a minor god. Unicron IS a god. He is the god of destruction. He exists on multiple planes of existance simultaneously. If he so chose, he could merge all of his forms into the same plane of existance and completely demolish that universe without much effort. He is invincible, except for the matrix. The matrix is the collective souls of Primus (unicron's younger brother) and all of primus's fallen children (the transformers). That godly power is the only thing able to harm him. He can be harmed slightly, but, although he is a 'machine', he is able to regenerate faster than wolverine. He can create (not build, but create out of nothing) entire armadas within seconds. He doesnt have to shoot lasers at galacticus, he can simply use his willpower to force him out of existance!

KillAll
i doubt he could force galactus out of existence wink 1) because they are from separate universes (darkseids omega beams ring a bell) and 2) galactus is much too important to a universe to be wiped out.

it wouldnt happen that way...

crazyspinz
umm yea, if anyone kills galactus the whole multi verse ges thrown outa wack, and this crazy thing spawned for his death, then franklin richards had to revive him before the universe was destroyed.

when unicron dies every one just goes home and eats cake and juice....

so who is more important.....

Alpha Centauri
"He is invincible, except for the matrix."

Then he isn't invincible is he? People on this board really really need to take a look in the dictionary.

-AC

muffin man
How the F*(k is bigger than galactus cause galactus has landed on a planet and so has unicron.

Scoobless
um..............could you turn this into a meaningful sentence for me please?

Imperial_Samura
Galactus height - 28 ft. 9 in. (he is much smaller if he is low on power)
Unicron (according to the official Transformers Universe) - Size of a small planet.

Now, there is no way that Galactus is as big as a small planet. Still, if this is the cartoon Unicron (built by some silly alien) the Galactus takes it. But if it is comic Unicron, from the original series, then Unicron has it. That version of Unicron is basically a dark God who single handily destroyed a previous Universe, went to sleep for billions of years, and woke up only to realise a new Universe had appeared (big bang) and got back around to destroying until Primus managed to trap his essence for a time.. He is far larger, and probably more powerful then Galactus.

Likewise, he has only one weakness, the matrix, basically the manifestation of everything Unicron is not. In the big battle, he faced down the combined might of basically every Transformer (destroying a large number of them), and wasn't even fazed until the timely arrival of the matrix. Galactus however is regularly beaten by the denizens of earth. While they are worthy opponents, if Unicron where to drop by for a snack, I don't imagine that the Fantastic four would be able to do much, nor the rest of the super heroes.

IRTMU-Dragon
Galactus is a big tiki-man.

Or at least his head looks like a samurai/transformer.

Mider
Guys the only reason the FF beat Galactus is cause they had the ultimate nilifigher and if they still had it? Unicron would go bye bye.

Kontraz
unicron destroying every single universe in existance wouldnt bother him at all.... i mean, wouldnt that just save him a whole lot of time? HE IS A GOD. HE CANNOT DIE. So if he destoryed every single universe, he would still exist.

Alpha Centauri
I came in here. Then realised it was Galactus Vs a Transformer.

And will now leave.

-AC

Kontraz
NOT the cartoon version, but the comic version... which is the 2nd god to have ever existed....

crazyspinz
wow that sound just like galactus's bio. but galactus is an essnetial part of the universe, if he goes down, everything goes down with him

Kontraz
and as i said before.... why would unicron care? He could exist without a universe.....

crazyspinz
you dont get it do you? you cannot kill galactus with out being completly destroyed yourself. do you even know what happened when he died?

Kontraz
lol.... I dont get it? No... i dont think you do. Unicron DOESNT NEED A PLANE OF EXISTANCE. He is one of only 3 true gods in the entire marvel universe. All other gods are simply godly and god-like. Unicron, the creator, and primus, as far as I know, are the only characters by marvel to actually have been considered completely immortal and true gods. Destory this reality, and all others, and those 3 will still exist.

Lord Ryugen
This battle is a single match between Galactus and Unicron. Galactus is not allowed to call for his hearlds and Unicron can't call on Galvatron. So who's the most powerful planet eater

grey fox
this thread has been doen but who cares uni because he just transforms and flattens galactus easy

eleveninches
Both eat plannets.

But galactus has been depowered into a human (*FF #522). He is no longer a cosmic being

Lord Ryugen
I didn't know it had been done before but this is cosmic Galactus (the match would be quite short otherwise)

muffin man
yep quite recently and I believe it got an orange envelope

Tron
Merging...

And did he just recently become normal or something? I don't think it'll last very long.

illadelph12
lol

Another hilarious thread. Now we have robot Gods? Weren't Transformers created by the Quintasons? Those bionic 3 faced egghead things? How is such a powerful 'dark God' created by a race eggheaded alien cyborgs?

But anyway, Galactus would win based on the simple fact that Unicron is simply a super powerful machine and his power source is easily manipulated (or drained) by the Power Cosmic (a base element of existence). Galactus can manipulate all energy and matter at will. If you know Galactus's bio, you'd know he is the last survivor of the previous existence, and he merged with that existence to be 'born' into the current plane of existence.

Silly plot devices aside, there are only 3 comic book characters more powerful than a fully powered Galactus:

1) God/TOAA
2) Living Tribunal (Second only to the Creator)
3) DC's Spectre* (who is basically the Angel of Death/Wrath of God/God's Assassin )

Didn't Bumblebee survive a fight with Unicron? A damn yellow Volkswagon Bug. lol

Besides, most Tranformers other than Galvatron, Megatron, and Majin Zarak don't pack a lot of fire power on the scale Galactus's enemies do, and he still brushes most of them off.

Galactus would win.

Avalonofthewind
They are talking about the Comic Unicron..he is FAR FAR stronger than the Movie version.

The comic version destroyed a mulitverse including all other gods, beings, planets, stars and etc. He lived in a void where nearly nothing else existed.

His only mistake was he wasnt completely thorough and the few leftover gases combined to form the big bang. A few billion years passed...Unicron awoke to see life around him and was royally pissed so he started destroying everything over again.

The Matrix is his only weakness. There is no other way to destroy him.
He is far more powerful than Galactus.

NinjaJJ
Unicron would eat him.

Avalonofthewind
Galactus doesnt even eat things...he has a machine convert planets into energy for him. Unicron really eats planets.

Galactus can easily be drained of energy through his own machine..something unicron would not have much trouble with.

FieryBalrog
Galactus has been too regularly beaten to be considered that much of a threat anymore... Still, I think he would beat a frikkin Transformer.

Do the Transformers live in the 616 universe? or are they in the Marvel multiverse in a different universe.

Avalonofthewind
They are supposed to be in their own universe...minus that one time where spidey fought megatron...

Read Unicrons bio Balrog...he's not just some big robot in the comic.

Sentry
Originally posted by Kontraz
ummm... you guys obviously dont know too much about unicron. galactucs might be a minor god. Unicron IS a god. He is the god of destruction. He exists on multiple planes of existance simultaneously. If he so chose, he could merge all of his forms into the same plane of existance and completely demolish that universe without much effort. He is invincible, except for the matrix. The matrix is the collective souls of Primus (unicron's younger brother) and all of primus's fallen children (the transformers). That godly power is the only thing able to harm him. He can be harmed slightly, but, although he is a 'machine', he is able to regenerate faster than wolverine. He can create (not build, but create out of nothing) entire armadas within seconds. He doesnt have to shoot lasers at galacticus, he can simply use his willpower to force him out of existance!

Galactus wins. A full powered blast from Galactus can easily destroy a solar system, as he did in the battle with his creation Tyrant. Galactus's size doesn't matter. It's the sheer magnitude of power he controls. Unicron stand's a chance but only a small one. Oh if you put Ego against Unicron, he'd probably win as well. Sheesh, Pre-Crisis Superman could sneeze and blow Unicron away. big grin

Sentry
Originally posted by NinjaJJ
Unicron would eat him.

Yes he would. Then Unicron will be destroyed from the inside. Galactus wins.

Avalonofthewind
Sentry, do you know what you are talking about?
Unicron ate time, matter, space, all other gods...ended creation. The big bang was based on his left overs.
Since when can Galactus do that?

kgkg

Avalonofthewind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.