there is a new aor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
there is a new aor for real and sorry about the other one its of the one of the walkers if someone wants to post it

Grievous_90210
description
This precursor to the Imperial scout walker will allow the clones to survey the battlefield with style and firepower. Concept art by Warren Fu.

its awesome

musashi_sw
another tropitc is aready
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/8757/l5taor.jpg
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Morridini
Doesn't that just make the Cloonetrooper an easier target? At least in the new walkers they are safe from hand held blasters.

Sesse
Maybe the old republic had more money for personal body armors than the Empire ever had.

if it takes a single stone from Ewok to drop a stormtrooper, what chances are there against a blaster bolt?

I do hope that clonetroopers are better protected...

musashi_sw
another tropitc is aready
plz close

.:Space Opera:.
musashi! lern howw two tipe!

musashi_sw
:/

Cowboyography
I sure as hell wouldnt want to be on one of those in the middle of a battle!!

jango fatt
I wouldn't want to be in a battle! Take away, on that thing.

Sesse
After all, that thing is idiotic.

Its profile is too high to be an effective scout if it cant duck or at least bend down a little.
It is too weakly armed to be a tank, which everyone can see.
It has room for 3 soldiers at most, so it wont be much of a armored personnel carrier.

It has legs, so it is likely to perform well off-road. But having only 2 legs makes it very easy to make it crash down by blowing one of them away.
It has a single long frontal turret.

It could make a pretty good antiaircraft unit. Thats the only job that I think would suit it.

jango fatt
Or fighting against ewoks, that would be a very effective tank;

Morridini
Well it's only a sketch. It might still be good.

.:Space Opera:.
it looks like a chicken,

Sesse
The weakest part of it seems to be the driver and his positioning...

jedijunky1138
wow you guys can't see to get behind anything from the SW movies. Are you sure you are a Star Wars fan?
I think it is one of the cooler vehicles I have seen yet.

Delta51VE
I believe there is already a thread on this topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.