Allison Mack (Chloe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
Less annoying then Lana, Miss Sullivan is the editor for the Smallville Torch, the high school newspaper. She is also quite attractive.

Talk about her here

Samurai Girl
Again im not a huge fan! But she is pretty! And Taro loves her!

pr1983
she's alright, little too nosey for my tastes though

Lord Soth
Chloe is a much better character than Lana Lang, more engaging and bombastic, fun to watch. Also much hotter, in that spunky-blond kind of way.

It's kind of annyoing the way she had all those 'contacts' She's like almost as connected as the Luthor's for christ's sake!

Samurai Guy
I have to agree with Sothy. She has a contact at every place imaginable. Hospitals, Police Stations, Morgues, Vets, Hotels... Churches...

I could go on forever.

But, she is much more interesting and entertaining then Lana.

theReject
I like Chloe. She's my favorite female character.But I do like Lois too. It's a toss up.

***S***
Chloe is awesome.

TombRaiderGurl
i love allison...she is my favorite character on the show!!!!

Shadow_King
chole is ok but i get mad when she gets into her reporter mode and starts to get nosy.

Jak
Chloe is ok. Shes good looking, but way to nosy.

***S***
That is her journalistic mode. She cannot help it, really.

http://localmail.dynip.com/_LFrank/archives/Allison%20Mack-thumb.jpg

How can you be mad at this face, huh?

Jak
I sure can't. I have that pic of her in wallpaper form in my pictures. One of my fave pics of her.

***S***
I might make a sig out of that if I make a Chloe theme.

Jak
Would have already done that if I knew how to work my darn photoshop.

***S***
laughing No worries.

Jak
Meh I'll get somone else to do it for me.

I also personally think that Chloe is better looking then Lois and Lana........Espesially Lana.

***S***
Erica Durance is my favourite. Oh, yeah.

Jak
I was gonna start a topic about her but it wont let me post an IMG of her because I'm to new....And she is my second favorite lookwise. First personality. Like i said i think Chloe is to nosy.

Mr Parker
wait a minute soth.I thought you told me once a long time ago that this was one of the rare times you agreed with me that Lana is a fun character because Kristen Kreuk is a good actress? I find her MUCH more annoying than Lana.

vaya_the_elf
She sucks. Sorry but she does

***S***
If you insist

vaya_the_elf
Well i know that you like her, but I'm not a fan of her. Sorry

Paola
more pics please big grin

CHESTERHEIDER
i suki. how are you.

CHESTERHEIDER
more pics please.ok i i

i
i paola

Padmé Skywalker
Chloe is my favorite. I love her.

TheFanboy
I don't mind her. Needs to lay off the pop culture references and she wasn't my pick to learn Clark's secret. Like her a lot more then Lana in season 4 and I like that her mother is crazy.

Enjoyed her most when she was jealous of Lana and Clark. And not bad to look at to boot.

black robb
Originally posted by Soth
Chloe is a much better character than Lana Lang, more engaging and bombastic, fun to watch. Also much hotter, in that spunky-blond kind of way. Hell Yeah!

It's kind of annyoing the way she had all those 'contacts' She's like almost as connected as the Luthor's for christ's sake! smile

astrofan428
Chloe has always been my third favorite character on the show behind the big two. Not to mention I think she is beautiful.

black robb
I wouldn't kick Mrs Kent out of bed either

astrofan428
Wow that came out of nowhere.

TheFanboy
Originally posted by black robb

laughing

Zod4Life
Chloe is indeed hot but Lana is hotter to me.I like Chloe's character and she's like the Lois of the 21st century.

smoker4
Originally posted by black robb

laughing out loud Smallville milf smokin'

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by ***S***
Chloe is awesome.
i agree! i like her!

TWelling4Ever
she's smarter in my opinion, she doesn't fall for the crap clark gives her like lana and knows he's hidind domething (lana does too, but let's face it, she's not that bright)

i mean think about it, how does he always get from one place to another so quick, why is he always there to protect them? don't you think they'd suspect he had powers soon enough?????

Kal875
I didn't know we had one of these about Alison, it's pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.