Spiral vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
droolO.k. I think even Mojo lacky Spiral has the power to kick the big guns butt. Imagine seeing Cain running scared from "little" ol` Spiral. raver

el barto
i think jug would have won rock

JuggernautFan
must we pitt juggernaut against anybody and everybody that all the forum members can think of??

blackwarrior
Spiral is certainly no pushover. Check her powers out.
Spiral has powerful mystical abilities. With a gesture she can teleport herself and numerous people across great distances. She can open gateways between dimensions and travel through time. She can cast spells to stun, depower or transform her superhuman opponents. Spiral can also metamorphose into other mutants. Spiral is immune to certain types of psionic possession. When Rogue and Nocturne attempted to possess her, in each case Spiral's mind remained dominant. Spiral usually triggers magic through small gestures and her many hands aid her to cast her spells rapidly. In moments, she was able to deprive each of the Avengers of their superhuman powers, regardless of their source, bind them, and transport them across country. Spiral often incorporates knives and swords into more complicated spells. As a result of being cybernetically enhanced on Mojo-world she has superhuman strength.

Spiral demonstrated highly developed skills in cybernetics and genetic manipulation which she has used to turn humans into powerful cyborgs at her Body Shoppe.

She is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and a master sword fighter.

Spiral was also shown in older wolverine comics to be able to instantly know and teleport to anyone saying her name. It had to be in context of her while she uttered the words "spiral knows"

Her Notable powers are multiple arms, superstrength, teleportation & sorcery. Unless Juggy took her by supprise she would curb stomp him pretty easily. Juggy is a brick and far to limited to win against an opponent with powers like Spiral.

Wonder Man
yeah. Spiral would prob. put him in a skirt. he'd need a kleenex by the time she was through with him.

Rewmac
I can't believe what I'm reading here. I know Spiral and I know Juggernaut. Spiral can't do a thing to Juggernau. Juggernaut can only be harmed by magic or when helemet is off by telephatic powers. Why is that just beacause he is strong everybody thinks he is nothing?

nimrod009
Originally posted by Rewmac
I can't believe what I'm reading here. I know Spiral and I know Juggernaut. Spiral can't do a thing to Juggernau. Juggernaut can only be harmed by magic or when helemet is off by telephatic powers. Why is that just beacause he is strong everybody thinks he is nothing?

Well, I think people are saying that since Spiral has mystic powers she may be able to harm the Juggernaut.

I don't really know enough about Spiral to know if she can take on Juggs, it would be quite a scalp for her though if she could.

Wonder Man
and shes worse than Wolverine in temper

Rewmac
Originally posted by Wonder Man
and shes worse than Wolverine in temper Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.