Keira Sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrs martin
DID YOU KNOW THAT KEIRA HATED EVERY MINUTE WORKING WITH JOHNNY DEPP 'CAUSE HE'S SO UGLY. I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! mad blowup SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!! sick

eleveninches
I think it would be good if she ***** (ME)

PLEASE DO NOT TALK PERVERTIVELY IN THIS FORUM!!!! mad ~AirAngel~

KMC
Were did you get that one from? I really cant imagine she thought that.
She sems quite cool but she's to pretty for her own good though...

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
No, actually thats wrong... sorry but she actually thinks that Johnny is better looking then Orlando. She said that out of EVERYONE in hollywood he's the Sexiest... (GO KEIRA!)

KMC
did she say that? Thats not true, well they're joint 2nd on my own list! haha

Kate xx

Candy
i dont blieve she said that, mrs martin... and she seems qiuet cool and normal wink

KMC
^ have to agree there.

Kate xx

aniron
I hate kiera knightly, my m8 and I just "discuss" all day on how we hate her, sh can't act and is really bad at creating characters (aka bend it like beckham and potc character).
grrrr she is so so so so so annoying I just don't l;ike her lol.
and as for elizabeth swann, well urm SPOILT BRAT springs to mind. arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissesDepp?!
i don't mind keira, i hate elizabeth.

aniron
she needs to pluck her eyebrows desperatly, mine aren't exactly thin but she's just lazy lol.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
well on the commentry she says that hes a really handsome man so i dont know where you got that from roll eyes (sarcastic) wacko

and i think keira's ok shes better than some other actresses

orlandoOYEA
well didnt that just fall out of no where. lol

Kitoky
Heh..

Babi_Gurl
dont really like keira find her quite annoying especially as elizibeth argh and that line she say " ya like pain try wearing a corset" grrrrrrrr that annoys me so much the way she said sry just had to say that lol

claidisa_felton
i luv elizabeth. stop slaggin!!!!
kiera rocks

Mr Parker
I hear you on that one buddy. big grin

Mr Parker
Yeah well put.

mrs martin
it was on MTV, i know it happened and thats all that matters to me!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah_Sparrow
Hmm, I highly doubt Keira would ever say that. I really don't mind her, I think she did a good job as Elizabeth. I think some of you people might just be jealous that she got to kiss Orlando Bloom...I don't mean all of you, just some of you.

JacksBabe777
I was gonna say the EXACT same thing about the jealous thing. But like you said Sarah_Sparrow not everyone just some! I loved keira as Elizabeth she did an excelent job. (well maybe not that good but...) she done good. She's beautiful and she can act. I mean come on guys she's only 18. (19 this month) so she's not gonna be the best is she. don't put her down just cuz of ONE thing she said (even though she didn't say it) OR because she kissed some hot guy (even thought i don't like him) So i know you have your own oppinions but you don't have to be that mean about it.

KMC
^Isn't that kind of sad? Do you not have better things to do?

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
Yea i agree with that. i never thought about it till you said it but now that i think about it i agree.

KMC
What you agree with me?

Kate xx

CookiesnCream
i like keira..she did an awesome job as elizabeth. don't hate on her..
i get mad tho at the kissing scenes..she's so lucky hehe
and i don't think she said that about johnny depp

JacksBabe777
Yes I agree with you KMC! Cuz like people should try to do something else other then talk about people they HATE!

Babi_Gurl
i dont like her as a actress i rkn she is pretty i dont really who she kisses just not likeing the acting thats all smile

mrs martin
I HATE ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrs martin
ANYWAY, I'M NOT SAD, JUST BORED. I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE ON HERE (HINT, HINT) rock : smokin'

mrs martin
DOES ANYONE HERE LOVE THE BAND GOOD CHARLOTTE?!? IF YOU DO, I LOVE BILLY MARTIN! love! IF YOU DON'T, EITHER GET THEIR ALBUM OR ROT IN HELL! rock smokin' miffed

jack's dudess
omg...spamtasical mrs martin.... tripple post!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

and it's hatey...shame on you!!

i think keira's good for her age....

peace out

EK

CookiesnCream
mrs. martin~how can u hate orlando bloom?

LegolasLover411
She did a good job in bend it like becham...maybe that's why Orlando lied her so much because she met him. ^I didn't spell it right did I...

mrs martin
NEVER SEEN BEND IT LIKE BECKEM

mrs martin
yay!!! my picture works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) beer bunny

KMC
Am i the only one who is slightly concerned about mrs.martin? How can you hate someone (meaning Keira) that you dont even know?
Also if you want to talk about "How great Good Charlotte are" then go to the Music Discussion Forum. Because i think (or at least hope) that nobody cares about them!
BTW its "Beckham" <great footballer but comes across as a complete idiot.

Kate xx

mrs martin
i'm deeply "cocerned" with you kate, if you have something to say, e-mail me and i will send you all the awnsers to your questions.

jack's dudess
oh shut p you poo head...and leave us all alone with your petty trouble making and spamtasmical anoyying ness....

please...

this is a happy movie talking place...not a chat show...

mrs martin
thank you dudess for making me laugh, i really needed that, not well. sad no

KMC
what are you talking about? I don't have any questions for you mrs. martin
Oh well (whatever) never mind...

Kate xx

mrs martin
WELL, I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPY BUT NOT TO SAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!pilegiljotiini

beaujay1
thats sick! anyways, yeah kiera said in that people mag. on johnny that he (i think) was lovely!

jack's dudess
It's double 'o' on to..

mrs martin
*phh* everyones a critic

KMC
Mrs. Martin in reply to your e-mail to me, no i do not have questions for you, don't type in capitals at me (it seems like you were shouting at me) and i'd appreciate it if you didn't e-mail me again; as pointless mails clutter up my inbox.

Cheers!

Kate xx smile

Orlando Bloom03
censored2Keira!!!!

KMC
^ what???

Kate xx

tinkerbell668
listen really you cant hate someone you dont know....you may hate their acting or nose or whatever but you dont know them well enough to hate them. thats like saying i hate....Orlando Bloom (which I dont) I dont know him so i cant say that i TRUELY hate him. and hate is a VERY strong word so personally i never use it i say something like dislike.

tinkerbell668
god i sound so like a counsler or something ( i think i spelt that wrong)

WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!!! blink

Phoenix
..and we're breathing... and relaxing... chill guys! I don't wanna have to close this thread cos you're all yelling at each other! big grin

Kitoky
Close the thread! Close 'em all Phoe! big grin

CookiesnCream
i love keira!

Phoenix
heeheehee... evil face

mrs martin
i think some of you people are gay as most of you are saying that you luv keira, i mean, you're all girls, i thinkinlove

Kitoky
So you automatically assume that we're homosexual just because we respect Keira the way she's supposed to be respected?

I think some people are born dumb.

jack's dudess
doobely do doop do doo be do doobely do doop doo dip dee....

yes.....

but i.... seemed to have decilned in brain cells due to people whacking me round the head alot.....

don't know why... roll eyes (sarcastic)

mrs martin
OK...
vampire
IS IT JUST ME, OR HAS THE FONT CHANGED

KMC
Phoenix- maybe you should close the thread, some of us are getting scary. I would like to apologise for my patronising rant at mrs. martin, i was not having a good day.

Luv you all.

Kate xx

mrs martin
i also apolagise, i think i've been a bit harsh. i'm a goth, it's in my nature!! rock mobile

Elondra
Get a life.

Elondra
My mate's a goth but she thinks Keira rocks smile

Kitoky
Goths can still think people rock. smile

mrs martin
Look, i don't like her, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters to me. Nothing you can say or do can change my mind.

MissesDepp?!
I love Jack Skellington... damn Sally

I hate orlando

I like kiera

I don't like punk bands... classic rock all the way

Kitoky
If you don't want the views of others then don't make a stupid thread!

Which reminds me! There is no actor bashing threads allowed on this forum! AirAngel should close this.

MissesDepp?!
true, especially since Kiera is funny... but an orlando bashing thread THAT would be awsome...

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Okay, listen, where ever you people saw this you guys are totally wrong! Because Keira said that she loved working with Mr. Depp that he was such a gentleman and that before they did any dangerous stunts he would douple check her straps and stuff to make sure that they was secure! So obvoisly who ever you guys heard this from just didn't like Keira and wanted to make every one hate her....

Becca~

Orlando Bloom03
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................Keira!!!

mrs martin
I LOVE JACK SKELLINGTON MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE ORLANDO AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!ripvampireshitpunkfyou

MissesDepp?!
Jack is amazing, he's very sexy

yes a dead orlando... with his head on a pike WEEE!!!

mrs martin
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JACK IS INCREDIBLY SEXY!!!!! HIS HOLLOW EYES ARE SO GOB-SMACKING GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
Girls, although you hate Orlando, this is a hating Keira thread! wink

jack's dudess
I love your sig!!

Blackadder rocks!!

or yeah..

i think keira...um...has bad dress sense... roll eyes (sarcastic)

mrs martin
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BLACKADDER!!!!!!!!! BALDRIC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND YOU'RE RIGHT, SHE DOES HAVE A BAD DRESS SENSE

Phoenix
big grin

mrs martin
oh, why did you change it!?!?!

Phoenix
*shrugs*

I just wanted an Orwell one... I may cange it back in a few days... I get bored easy... big grin

mrs martin
i liked the old one better

MissesDepp?!
Orwell is one of my many idols

inculding: Tim Burton, Johnny Depp (duh), Audrey Hepburn, William Blake and Edgar Allen Poe

you've read Animal Farm?

Elondra
Yeah I liked the Blackladder one as wellsmile

mrs martin
nah, i ain't read animal farm. why?.?

tassie
have u all seen Keira with her hair black? she's beautiful but she really, as u said, has no dress sense; she had her hair black, and she was wearing this bright green eye shadow, i saw the pic

mrs martin
someone finally agrees with me about her dress sense

Elondra
I think she has a good dress sense.Similar to mine.

And I also think that her make-up with green eyeshadow was quite cool.

Elondra
I respect your opinion.

mrs martin
who's opinion do you respect??

Elondra
Everyone's.that includes you as well.

I'm having this problem at school these days.No one is respecting my opinions and I'm tired of them.

mrs martin
why don't you make a stand? what year are you in?

tassie
thank you Elondra, i respect yours as well.
I'm not saying that i hate her dress sense, i haven't seen that many pics of her besides in potc, so my opinion is not yet absolute.

besides, i think she's really pretty

Elondra
Year 11.It's just my stupid friends with sad lives.

SimoneDepp
shut up!!
Johnny D kicks ass!
johnny depp is the sexiest man alive, so shut up!
He's very hot!
I love johnny Depp.
But who knows where the premiere is of pirates of the caribbean2??
Send me an message.
love you all!

KMC
^ Nobody said they hated Johnny Depp. Anyways- how could anyone hate him?

Kate xx

sparrowsbabe
watch the dvd and the commentry with keira and norrington. she says ooh, look its gorgeous johnny or something like that...

KMC
^Thats true. She was swooning over Johnny and Orlando.

Kate xx

tassie
Even if i was the one who said i didn't like johnny u could NEVER be telling me to shut up right??

wink but of course i didn't, i like johhny

orliluvr4life

MissesDepp?!
hahaha the best in the commentary was when Elizabeth was putting Jack's hat on and Keira's like

"OOO NO NO CLOSER JOHNNY CLOSER! he really is so gorgeous" and Jack is just like.
"Oh, really... i couldn't comment."

sauron
yes i mean we all know its her fault what the script writer wrote!!

i think shes really nice..perosn wise and ...the...other wise

Viva_orli
gosh I won't say that, I think she is rather cute

MissesDepp?!
she was adorable in Love Actually

jack's dudess
yeahh...i thought she was great in that..

SimoneDepp
so.....is don't get it actually.
whe are onoverg about keira and johnny.
what's the point and pervious of that.
whe know that johnny is really cool.
don't we than.
simone

ArrghPirateGirl
I think Keira is a cool chick and I dont think people should bag her dress sence. We all have diffrent opinions and at least Keira isnt doing what all the magizines and fashion freaks tell people to wear. She has her own style and I think its pritty cool to be a bit diffrent. stick out tongue big grin eek! laughing

SimoneDepp
yes that's right.

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye I thought so

SimoneDepp
johnny is cool to...big grin
and will?
how about will?
what do you think of will?

ArrghPirateGirl
Will is abit dumb if ya ask me but still I dont mind looking at him But i love Jack 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more

SimoneDepp
yes i do too!!
johnny is much more cooler!
will is a little bit cool.
but johnny much more!!!!!!!

Phoenix
Although I agree that Johnny is cool, this IS a 'Keira Sucks' thread... wink

SimoneDepp
oh i'm very sorry!!!
:P

KMC
I saw a pic of Keira with the green eyeshadow and i thought she looked funky! You're mean whoever said she had no style!

Kate xx

Machete_guy
I Dont think thats true about Keira hating johny cool

Orli'sElf7
Nah its not. She said in some interview she respects them (johnny and orlando) both as actors and that they are both "terribly funny." Hmmm...i dont hate kiera :/ ...she seems like the classic "sweet n innocent" girl...idk maybe that pisses some ppl off??? all i kno is that shes pretty, young, successful and makin money...doesnt that say something about her? apparently she's successful enough to land multiple movie jobs so i guess thats something...i dont know im so-so about her...she was pretty good in pirates but i dont know her personally so i guess i cant say anything confused

ArrghPirateGirl
I think Keira rox. She is realy lucky to Im mean she gets to snog Orlando dont she and she gets close to Johnny too. Hmmm Grrrrrrrrr
*feeling a bit jeulouss(and ive spelt it wrong)*

Orli'sElf7
ahh i agree!!! i mean maybe thas the reason im a lil jealous of her yea? i mean who WOULDNT be happy or jealous of someone who gets to snog orlando and snuggle on a deserted island w/johnny

ArrghPirateGirl
awww *starts day dreaming* Imagine what could happen LOL

Orli'sElf7
hahaha damn! im thinking about it now!!!! johnny...island....hmmmmm

SimoneDepp
yes! i don't understand it why keira have no *** shit johnny....
oke it is a movie....but.....arg it's so confused....:s
arg...but keira is a pretty, young and a succesful girl...
or have i wrong.
i don't understand why she should think it's terrible to accting whit johnny and orlando.....they are so good actors.....keira is a lucky girl...

mrs martin
ER...HI...UM, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET A PICTURE UNDERNEATH MY NAME AND TITLE? I DUNNO HOW, I'M A BIT DIM IN THE OLD NOGGIN,SEE. smile IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, JUST SO YOU KNOW

Elondra
Happy Birthday!!! Happy Dance

yerssot
mrs martin, for further questions, we have a News&Questions section, in that you can see a sticky that will explain it

SimoneDepp
yo yo yo yo

mrs martin
does anyone know if there is a "The Nightmare Before Christmas" forum around here 'cause that's my favourite film and i can't find none around here??? confused

SimoneDepp
which actors is playing in "the nightmare before christmas"?
does anyone know that??

mrs martin
NBC is an animation (as shown in my pictures.) There are no actors. It's a great film, Even though it was made in 1993, I think you should all watch it, Did you know that one minute of footage took one week to film (just some good information for you) Happy Dance

johnny.d girl
WHAT THE HELL R U GUYS TALKING ABOUT???

mrs martin
wow, you know no good films do you.

SimoneDepp
i never heard of that movie....
i just saw sleepy hollow. it is a great movie... but when he has all that blood in his facesad that's soooow nasty!!

KMC
^I WANNA SEE THAT BLOODY MOVIE! BUT THE GODDAMN SHOPS HAVEN'T GOT IT TO GODDAMN RENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate xx

KMC
I apologise for the rant and the over use of the word "Goddamn".

Kate xx

mrs martin
that film was bloody good. johnny d has changed quite a bit since then ain't he.pepsi

mrs martin
are you talking about sleepy hollow?

KMC
i am indeed

Kate xx

mrs martin
have you seen it?

tinkerbell668
Oh mrs martin if you find a forum for NBC then tell me because i LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE that movie!!
smile almost as much as i love POTC

KMC
No i haven't- thats why i want to. I've also never seen NBC i think i started to when i was a kid but i got scared.

Kate xx

johnny.d girl
whats "NBC" stand 4???
i've seen sleepy hollow i don't think thats his best movie tho

ArrghPirateGirl
I think it was weird but then again i cant remeber what happened apart from a headless dude on horse.horse I saw it b4 i when it first came out so way b4 it took any notice of Johnny

mrs martin
the Nightmare Before Christmas
(i think i've attatched a file with a picture of billy martin i don't know why i have so don't ask)

ArrghPirateGirl
What movies that The only 1 i can think of is Nightmare on Elm street

mrs martin
i don't know one, sorry. if i find one i'll tell you.

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh thats the night b4 christmas Hmm Never seen it

johnny.d girl
me neather

ArrghPirateGirl
All well

SimoneDepp
what do you think is the best movie ever of johnny depp ( no potc...)
stick out tongue

mrs martin
i would say sleepy hollow

SimoneDepp
hm....i think too.
and ninth gate is cool toobig grin

SimoneDepp
a little bit scary....and from hell....i can't choose!!

tinkerbell668
I loved when he played Ed Wood

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Ok u no wht I think? i think tht Kierra rocks and she is my favorite actress of all time so u know wht? P*** off bcuz y would they cast her if she wasn't great?I heard she sucked in bend it like... and thats may be true but she really showed all of us when she was casted as the leading lady in DA BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME! You probably have nothing better to do with your time and read what she ""SAID"" off a tabloid anyway! You really upset me by posting this thread! Kierra is the best and anyone who thinks so should come to a new thread that I will be posting called Kierra rules! No offense Mrs Martin, but I've never felt so insulted! Kierra is one of my good friends! And she is really the best if you got the time to know her( which you didn't ) and ever looked between the jealous block that is in front of your face(which you havent) to see that Kierra rox BIG TIME!Buh-bye miffed pirate What the f**k? wacko

tinkerbell668
wow....but did you read the rest of the forum? We settled that a long time ago so its ok smile

anyways you know keira? I peronally like her too she did good in POTC, very pretty girl.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>