Tag Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Batman & Wonder Woman vs. Spiderman and Captain American

Any thoughts anyone? I think this is a pretty interesting matchup, one that probably hinges on who attacks which character on the other team first, but I could be wrong. I see several different outcomes to this thing, and believe in 10 fights, each side could win 50% of the time, despite (possibly) who attacks which hero on the other team first. But, I'm throwing it our there for discussion. Your opinions are greatly encouraged.

MatchesMalone
This fight is more lopsided than Juggernaut vs. Captain America, but not as lopsided as Superman vs. Wolverine. Wonder Woman tells Batman to go home and she effortlessly destroys Spiderman and Cap without messing up her hair.

BobbyD
My apologies, Matches. What the heck has happened to the Amazon freak lady of late that makes her destroy Spidey and Capt.? Effortlessly even? That Linda Carter look alike has turned into Monster then, and obviously I am not aware of her sudden new talents/upgrades.

Shame-I love it when her hair gets messed up too.

wink

supremthor
true

BobbyD
Poala, destroy this thread at your convenience. embarrasment

MatchesMalone
BobbyD, Do you want her to destroy this thread because you have come to the same conclusion as Supremthor and I? Or because you feel that I was being a Jerk about it. If I was being a Jerk, I apologize.

MatchesMalone
Oh, I also missed your post. To answer your question, she has flight, speed, and strength that are similar to Superman. She makes everybody else you have mentioned obsolete.

BobbyD
No, no offense at all, Matches-none taken. Apparently, my knowledge of Wonder Woman is obsolete so the thread should just be destroyed (like Spidey and Capt apparently would be).

Paola
closed by request of BobbyD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.