American Pie 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
On sunday I was driving home when I heard it. I was listing to Z100 and they made an ancment that their is a casting call for some guy whos current project is AP4!!! I thought they were ending it at A:W eek!

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, it's called "American Funeral", when the "stars" of the franchise realize their careers are all but gone, nobody wants to hire them, and they all subsequently commit mass suicide.

Should be a hoot! eek!

Dogbert
laughing out loud

forumcrew
i could imagine it being something like american baby and having jim have a kid.. part of the cast left after 2 and im guessing theyd loose a few more from 3 and wihtout the full cast it isnt as good

Aku
It was a crap movie to start with, and then the second one was crapper and the 3rd one even more crapper, and they'll keep bringing out sequels until were dead, and even then the whole hidious cycle will go on and on and on.

It will be called American Pie 4 - The Crap Film

mainly coz its crap. stick out tongue

GreenyGreenwell
theyll just ruin it.

Cinemaddiction
What is there to ruin? It's shit to begin with.

Major Knight
I cant wait to see this film the movie just seem to get funnier and funnier, and with all those awsome characters in it... i just cant wait

Cinemaddiction
It will probably never happen. You know, Seann William Scott is a big name actor, now. confused

Major Knight
yea your prolly right.

Elektra_lover
Um, It will happen and it will rock

GreenyGreenwell
rock. rock like a peice of shit rocking in a toilet.

forumcrew
they are bad movies.. but they are entertaining because of the stupid homour

Pretty Cat
laughing laughing

<<Solo>>
They're much better then the Bad Boys franchise stick out tongue

MornGlory
"American Funeral"!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h laughing out loud

if there is an A4 it will be CRAPTASTIC

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Darth_Big_Boy
Gonna pass on AP4.....I liked American Wedding and feel like it was a good closer to the trilogy. Why milk it more?

vagaryatwill
If they make it, I will see it, but I'm not so sure it's a good idea. I thought they went downhill as they kept coming out, but they were all still good in there own way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.