captain antillies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Decimator
ok guys i know im probably going to get flamed here because weve already had a closed thread about this but i wanna know what everyone else thinks. When it was said that ronan nichols or whatever his name is will be playing captain antillies did you all immediately thing of wedge ? because i thought of c-3po in episode IV "our last master was captain antillies" , maybe we will see him take possession of the droids and administer the memory wipes , i have no idea , does anyone know for certain which antillies we will see in episode III ?? i gotta think that wedge would be too young for epIII unless he is a baby or a toddler , in which case y bother ? any other theories ???

let the flaming begin big grin

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Wouldn't know if captain Antilles is seen in Episode3....if so, it would be nice if Jeremy Bulloch, with his small cameo on the Diplomatic Cruiser 'Tantive4', is Antilles! I mean, he's captain or pilot right?!
The last time C3PO and R2 are on that ship is when it is overrun by Vader and his stormtroopers!
Perhaps THE captain Antilles is the captain of the Tantive....ahhhh we'll see....

jango fatt
It's Captain Antilles.The one from the tantive 4.And not Wedge.

tlbauerle
It has to be a pretty young captain antilles because the character isn't that old when vader kills him in episode iv.

.:Space Opera:.
he was about thirty somethin

Darth Subjekt
are you referring to Wedge Antilles? He never dies....he's the only pilot we see in all three of the OT....

Cipher
I would think any mindwipes would take place before the droids were put in someone else's care. Secrecy being the point of any memory loss the droids may (or may not) go through.......

Red Superfly
I think he's referring to the guy Vader chokes with his bare (gloved?) hands.

Cipher
Vader totally disrespected that guy. Just threw him aside when he was done killing him.....

Darth_Decimator
its been confirmed that ronan nichols the guy all thought was playing tarkin is actually playing antillies

tlbauerle
Yup that's CAPTAIN ANTILLES.

jedijunky1138
Antilles is a very common name in the galaxy far far away. Kinda like Smith or Jones in our galaxy. Jeramey Bullock (spelling) who plaid Boba Fett in the OT is making a cameo as Captain Antilles. As for him taking possession of the droids, I think its a good bet that he will so cheers Darth Decimater for posting a truly interesting thread.

I'm not sure that the Captain Antilles in ROTS is the same Captain Antilles in the OT.

tlbauerle
Bet you $50 its ANH's Captain Antilles' Dad....

Darth_Decimator
cheers jedijunky1138 , however it does say on the official site that captain antillies is played by ronan nichols not jeremy bulloch

bilbofett
its Capt Antilles from ANH, NOT Wedge

jedijunky1138
Is there something wrong with the OS? It will not load. They may be updateing it.

bilbofett
must be Jedijunky, wont load for me either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.