Sidious has a gigantic mouth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RealDeadOne
Seriously, is he even human? Look at the size of his chomper in this picture:

h**p://***.sithclan.net/SC4/write_access/depot_images/news/episode3/trailer/teaser6.jpg

What's the deal exactly? Is he half serpent? Seriously, that's one huge mouth.

Any thoughts? (other than the obvious jokes that will be made about this thread)

(note: This is my first "new thread" on this site, I've been reading for about a month. I searched for this topic but nobody made it, please excuse me if it's already been mentioned.)

Morridini
U've been here for a month and didn't know it has already been discussed? Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t313375.html

Cipher
I don't know what to think about Sidious' transformation in this movie; I just hope it makes sense when it happens. The Dark Side does weird things to people, I guess.......

kremzike
Looks normal size to me for someone opening their mouth as wide as they naturally can. A guy that used to be in my band used to do this zombie/mummy face, and he'd just drop his jaw as far as he could and, as a result, his mouth was way bigger than Palps's is there.

RealDeadOne
Cipher: Yeah, I read that thread a while back, forgot about it actually. I did think it was mosltly about his wrinkles/eyes/teeth though. I guess I should've made my comment under that thread. Fair enough.

Darth_Nefarus
I like his transformation, it shows one of his amazing Sith powers that the rest don't have.

Cipher
Becoming a deformed freak is a power I don't want.........

laughing

vanyoda
Well I guess if Sidious ever went to get his
teeth fixed, his dentist sure wouldn't have to
say open wider. big grin

waynerobsonuk
With a mouth that size the dentist could use a double action hammer drill for a filling and still have room! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wayne...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.