Power Rangers (choose your version) vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Aite kiddies,

I'll start off with the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ninja Turtles.

Martial arts-wise, I'd say they're close but the Turtles might be a bit better due to being trained by Splinter. But power-wise, the rangers would fry them (considering they have space-age weapons, can teleport, etc).

If ya wanna add Zords to the battle, better include something comparable for them to fight against.

Imperial_Samura
The power rangers always seemed a bit goofy, where as the Turtles had attitude, skills and enemies that one could almost be proud to call enemies and not some bizarre paper mache beasty, so I would give it to the Turtles.

If they had their Zords they should be made fight the original version of Voltron, the place where I swear the Zord inspiration came from.

Kontraz
the rangers and the turtles actually did fight in a comic, and the turtles kicked their asses. It was called "TMNT: The Year of the Turtle part 1 of 3" I think.

SpyCspider
yea i've always wanted to see Megazord vs. Voltron.

muffin man
turtles anyday come on all power rangers is roll and yell words that were vaguely martial artsy
the turtles are fully trained ninjas plus they have the battleshell 2
to make it 6 on 6 give the turtles splinter and casey jomes

norrin radd
the turtles of course, the rangers suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.