Human Torch & Thing vs Wolverine & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who would win in this battle? I would lean towards Thing and Torch cause Torch can melt wolvies flesh off long enough for them to tag team Colossus and after a hard fight eventually overwhelm him.

mr.smiley
wolvie already schooled torch and thing in enemy of the state.add colossus and torch and thing go down

Grimm22
Torch can definitly take down Wolverine.

Heck, Volcana from Secret Wars nearly killed Wolverine. Torch can go much hotter than her anyway.

Other than that, Colossus isnt going to take down Ben.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Torch can definitly take down Wolverine.

Heck, Volcana from Secret Wars nearly killed Wolverine. Torch can go much hotter than her anyway.

Other than that, Colossus isnt going to take down Ben.

I agree that Human Torch would take down Wolverine, but Colossus sure as hell would take down Thing.

Psyquis52
Gotta go with Grimm22. There is no way that Thing loses to Colossus and Human Torch could definately take down Wolverine.

batdude123
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Gotta go with Grimm22. There is no way that Thing loses to Colossus and Human Torch could definately take down Wolverine.

How could Thing take down Colossus? Colossus would OWN Thing.

badabing
The Fantastic Two win.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by batdude123
How could Thing take down Colossus? Colossus would OWN Thing.

Nah. Thing is a better fighter. Prior history in boxing and judo not to mention his history in the air force on special missions. Check out Logan & Ben Grimm comics. Ben is one heck of a fighter.

batdude123
Probably, because Human Torch would take down Wolverine and Colossus would take down Thing. I think that Human Torch could produce temperatures that would overwhelm Colossus' osmium steel.

batdude123
Nah. Thing is a better fighter. Prior history in boxing and judo not to mention his history in the air force on special missions. Check out Logan & Ben Grimm comics. Ben is one heck of a fighter.

Colossus is a good fighter as well. He trains in the X-Men Danger Room everyday which is the most high-tech training simulation on the planet. Plus, Colossus is stronger and more durable.

badabing
Colossus is a good fighter as well. He trains in the X-Men Danger Room everyday which is the most high-tech training simulation on the planet. Plus, Colossus is stronger and more durable.
Well Mr. Smarty, I'll need scans, issue numbers, driver's license and proof of insurance before I'll believe anything you say. miffed

laughing

Psyquis52
I never said Colossus wasn't a good fighter. I think he is but I'm 90% certain that Ben is better and Ben is a little more experienced as well.

batdude123
I never said Colossus wasn't a good fighter. I think he is but I'm 90% certain that Ben is better and Ben is a little more experienced as well.

Experience is debatble considering Colossus has combat simulations in the danger room everyday. Colossus is also stronger and more durable.

Psyquis52
Experience is debatble considering Colossus has combat simulations in the danger room everyday. Colossus is also stronger and more durable.

Beginning to repeat yourself. No experience is not debatable. Taking on simulated situations is no replacement for the real thing (Thing lol). Ben Grimm had military experience before he became the Thing and afterwards he's had to deal with the likes of Dr. Doom, Annihilus, Terrax, and nearly any other alien threat you can come up with. Not to mention all his battles he's had with people on Earth. Colossus has switched sides, quit and went MIA for extensive periods of time throughout his career. I don't think Colossus is more durable and he might be stronger but Judo teachs you to use your opponents strength against him.

Metalmanx
Agreed. Colossus should beat the Thing. The Human Torch, however, will take out both Wolverine and Colossus. With ease really.

grey fox
Originally posted by mr.smiley
wolvie already schooled torch and thing in enemy of the state.add colossus and torch and thing go down

Enemy of the state was bullshit.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
Agreed. big grin

Dayscribe
Originally posted by grey fox

Agreed. Mark Millar hadn't done anything good until Ultimates and Civil War.

Torch does it by himself.

nimrod009
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Agreed. Colossus should beat the Thing. The Human Torch, however, will take out both Wolverine and Colossus. With ease really.

Exactly what I'd have said.

Collossus can't withstand Torch's hottest temperatures, and Wolverine can't heal from a skeleton.

TheKahn
-Wolverine and Colossus will be outnumbered
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28609290874.gif&s=x2

-The Torch can fly thus making him immune to the vast majority of Wolverine's and Colossus' attacks

-Nova blast
http://members.aol.com/whoclix/ffnova.gif

Torch and Thing should win 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.