Thanos vs. Apocalypse vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
I hope this hasn't been done before, but it would be nice to see a massive competition between some of the greatest villains in their respective comic book kingdoms.

And they all have prep time of a week before meeting on some neutral planet to decide who should truly rule supreme, and they may be supported by their lackeys, clones etc....

mr.smiley
well i realy know nothing of darkseid.
i've herd thanos laughed at a black hole.
the only one i realy know a lot about is apocalypse so i'll to wait to see what others say.

Imperial_Samura
Now that I think about it Apocalypse might actually be a bit outclassed here, but to late now.

Beyonder
Thanos pimpslaps both of them, then orders them both to clean his bathroom.

picoico
Well, we've already had a Thanos vs. Apoc. vs somebody else, and there many people were also of the opinion that old 'Apackolips' was outclassed...'cept I still have a feeling he'll be making a future appearence in Cable/Deadpool with a serious upgrade (they seem to be hinting at a return).

mr.smiley
i do know wizard dissed batman at putting up the dark knight against him

Cosmic_Beings
Thanos curbstomps

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily. no

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
no Based on ?

maxivitopowe
DS

Insane Titan
Thanos wins.

Apocalypse has no place here. He's way out of his league.

h1a8
DS

Xplosive
Well, Darkseid vs. Thanos should be a close match. I say Thanos wins, he is more consistent.

In my opinion, I always considered them the same level and could go either way.

pym-ftw
Thanos wins solidly

abhilegend
Darkseid wins.

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Apocalypse has no place here. He's way out of his league. Originally posted by MF DELPH
That's the catch:

Apocalypse isn't written as weak.

He simply loses, as villains do.

His losses are held as an example of him being weak rather than simply being that villains always lose. The fact that he's an X-Man villain is held against him as a sign of weakness (though somehow Magneto and Onslaught shake that stigma). It makes no sense.

Then there's his accomplishments. Doom or Thanos not ruling the world currently within the storyline doesn't get held against them. Everyone accepts that Doom or Thanos are still powerful and could still conquer the world/universe when they choose to. There are various storylines (and timelines) where Apocalypse conquers the world, but people will flatly claim "Apocalypse never accomplishes anything". The character suffers from a double standard around here. Yes, he's more powerful than his main opponents (the X-Men) and gets his plans foiled, but pretty much all villains are more powerful than their protagonists and lose to them for sake of the story.

Hell, that stupid Namor/ducking out of the way of a table meme was prominent for years and has actually been considered as evidence that Apocalypse is weak, but by contrast, if you pulled the Squirrel Girl card on Thanos or Doom no one would take you seriously. It's just become acceptable to downplay Apocalypse's status on KMC.

Supermex
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, Darkseid vs. Thanos should be a close match. I say Thanos wins, he is more consistent.

In my opinion, I always considered them the same level and could go either way.

I feel the same about the 2.
I only give the edge to Thanos cus like u said he is more consistent.
DC writing is to blame for that, not Thanos or Thanos fanboys like myself

Insane Titan
he doesn't have the feats to match up to these at all, them are simple facts.

carver9

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.