xmen vs street fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
well it was a video that was in the s.I think it came out for ps1 too.
I say x men wins after a decent fight.

mr.smiley
i'll put six to a team to make it less vague.

cyclops
wolverine
rogue
beast
emma frost
colussus

sagat
ryu
ken
blanka
akuma
zangief

FujiFuu
Those games are dumb imo, I personally think that the x-men are in a class above, all teh street fighter dudes are just humans who can do retarded spin kicks

terror_child3
I would have to go with the x-men on this one.

BUT for the sake of argument, WHAT THE HECK Fuji??!?!? humans who can do retarded spin kicks??? what is wrong with you???? Blanka is a geneticly altered human who can generate lethal amounts of electricity, Ken and Ryu are both master martial artists not to mention the best team ever thought of.. do not dismis them as an afterthought! It would be a hell of a match, one that would scar the earth for millions of years!

mr.smiley
i agree.

jinzin
well according to the teams that were listed the x-men would obviously win, there are of course stronger characters, i mean Bison can basically just send back any power that is shot in his derection with his psycho force, not tomention that he does the super speed/teleportation thing, hell he can even be shot multiple times only to push the bullets out from penetrating his skin,
Akuma, he's basically a freakin demon not to be messed with and ryu's not far below his abilities.
the SF crew isn't as outclassed as one may think, but between these two teams, collosus and emma alone would crush them.

terror_child3
yep yep, agreed

jplatinum
Streetfighter would dominate Xmen easily.
its like dbz versus ninja turtles, the winner is obvious.

The Flash
No. Emma beats them all.

paeng
In real life the X-men wins this fight quick and easy. Because all of the X-men are a good martial artist and they have special powers. Plus the Street Fighter really sucks if you watched their movie you will know what I'm talking about.

mr.smiley
I still think xmen will win this one (even though I love street fighter!),mainly because they got Emma.

Sentry
Originally posted by mr.smiley
i'll put six to a team to make it less vague.

cyclops
wolverine
rogue
beast
emma frost
colussus

sagat
ryu
ken
blanka
akuma
zangief

Cyclops takes it if he can keep away from Sagat, as well dodge his chi blasts. Cyclops doesn't have the greatest durability.

Ryu takes Wolverine. Sorry Wolverine fans.

If it's super strong Rogue, she wins. Easily. If it's current lost all her powers Rogue... You get the idea.

Beast takes it. A few hundred volts of electricity ain't stopping Beast. Especially new class 40 Beast. That's what I heard. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmmm.. Don't know about this one. I don't know if Emma can mind fu<k him. Or if he could get through her diamond hard skin. If he could shatter mountains, he probably could, but I think she mind fu<k's him. Akuma loses.

Colossus wins. Easily. Class 1 or 2 VS. A low level class 100? Colossus wins. Colossus strength and durability could probably take out most of the street fighters.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by terror_child3
I would have to go with the x-men on this one.

BUT for the sake of argument, WHAT THE HECK Fuji??!?!? humans who can do retarded spin kicks??? what is wrong with you???? Blanka is a geneticly altered human who can generate lethal amounts of electricity, Ken and Ryu are both master martial artists not to mention the best team ever thought of.. do not dismis them as an afterthought! It would be a hell of a match, one that would scar the earth for millions of years!

They no know better, tell them to stop bothering with posting until they know both sides. Good post though.

Xplosive
Street Fighter would win of course.

CorderaMitchell
TY, ill admit, when I was younger I thought marvel characters were a little dominant in the vs. matchup, but then I saw what some of them could DO.

Xplosive
Cyclops Vs. Sagat - Sagat wins, Cyclops can't afford to get one punch.
Ryu vs. Wolverine - Ryu wins
Rogue Vs. Ken - Puf, Ken isn't close powerful as Ryu, Rogue would probably take this
Beast Vs. Blanka - Blanka takes this
Emma Frost Vs. Akuma - Akuma wins
Colussus Vs. Zangied - Collouss

There are left, Sagat, Ryu, Rogue, Blanka, Akuma and Collossus. Akuma could easily kill Collossus with his blast (is also much, much faster than Collossus), and Ryu would kill Rogue.

CorderaMitchell
I'm not so sure about beast vs. Blanka, but the Ken and Ryu were rivals has probably gone byby since ken has a family and ryu has continued on, by putting that up you have just started some arguments.

Colossus would probably kill Zangief, and if Rogue steals some power and drains strength from a key player this match is over.

mr.smiley
Yeah.If Rogue is able to absord a heavy hittin street fighter,their could be a lot of trouble

Xplosive
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm not so sure about beast vs. Blanka, but the Ken and Ryu were rivals has probably gone byby since ken has a family and ryu has continued on, by putting that up you have just started some arguments.

Colossus would probably kill Zangief, and if Rogue steals some power and drains strength from a key player this match is over.

They were never rivals in power, Ryu inner powers is far beyond Ken. They were rivals, because they were fighting each other, training, but Ken potential isn't close to Ryu or Akuma.

Arahan
Ken not powerful? Nope. Ken HAS the same potential like Ryu. But he doesnt train that hard. Never underestimate a pissed Ken Masters.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Arahan
Ken not powerful? Nope. Ken HAS the same potential like Ryu. But he doesnt train that hard. Never underestimate a pissed Ken Masters.

Hahaha
No offence, but you have no sufficient knowledge of SF, if you say Ken has the same potential. Capcom has stated that Ryu is much more powerful, Bison has said in SFA3 that Ryu and Rose said, Ryu has ultimate form of inner power (and in SFA3 what happened between Bison and Ryu is canon). One being cannot have same potential as the other. Also Gouken knew, he trained both of them (he said that while Ryu was kid, Ryu has limitless potetnial, why he never said that for Ken, but he aslo trained Ken and Ken was equally hard working then, but he saw in Ryu greater potential and he saw in Ryu that Ryu will surpass him (Gouken)). No being has the same potential. I don't know why you said he has the same potential, even if you don't know SF, it's loggical that he can't have the same potential (let's say you train with someone Vale Tudo for years, so that means, of course you have the same potential, and both of you will train eqaully hard, so that means you will be equal, no, your friend or you will be better fighter or me and my brother train something equally hard, so that means we will be equal, same potential, no, even we are closest relative, same mother gave us birth, but still it close doesn't mean same potential or that we will be equal, it will never be like this, even twins have different potential, and look how similar they are, but Ken and Ryu not, only friend, very good friend, otherwise nothing else, it's very stupid saying same potential, it's also disgusting to say that).
They are different person, so different potential, but using same technique, same martial art. Ryu potential is far beyond Ken. And Akuma thought Ryu will be his worthy opponent when he will awaken Dark Hadou (Satso no hado), but Ryu gave up on that, he will never awaken that. And now even without that, Akuma believes that Ryu even without Satsu no Hadou will become very poworful and become worthy opponent. There isn't said for nothing that Ryu has ultimate form of inner power, so there you go.

Hoshi
agree with xplosive and think street would take this one

CorderaMitchell
Ryu has the potential, he and ken WERE rivals, and kind of still are , but Ryu has more potential than anyone in the SF universe.

Hoshi
you are damn right

CorderaMitchell
Thank you

unrealman
http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/faqs/SFplotguide40.txt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.