The Phantom vs. Kraven the Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
The Ghost who walks, defender of the weak, protector of his jungle realm and bane of pirates, poachers, smugglers and basically villains everywhere takes on the man whose life is the hunt, and who is so remarkably good at what he does....

Thus, Kraven hears of an island where Tigers and lions live together in peace and harmony with sheep and gazelles (the Phantom's Eden) and naturally decides to go there with the aim of making it his Eden (or something)... of course this is no the kind of thing to go unnoticed by the chap with the Skull Ring...

mr.smiley
i say the phantom.but kraven would probably be physicaly stronger.

jinzin
Has kraven the hunter ever successfully hunted something?

SpyCspider
lol...mebbe animals.

He buried Spidey and took his black costume.

Mr_Famous
Phantom !! I've been reading his comics since I was 8 ... or younger.
"Phantom moves faster than eye can see- Old Jungle Saying" smile

Mr_Famous
That wasn't the Symbiote was it?

SpyCspider
no i din't mean he literally stripped spidey and took his costume. He wore a black costume to imitate Spidey for a while.

Mr_Famous
oh yeah!! i remeber now

Imperial_Samura
Yes... I would go with the Phantom, really Kraven is the type of guy who the Phantom is famous for dealing with, and he would have the home field advantage... although Kraven is said to have some manner of super strengh I think...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.