The Christmas war:Wonder Woman+Flash vs.Captain America+Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
This Christmas day.Wonder Woman and the Flash team up against Captain America and Daredevil.WW throw her rope against Cap.then Cap throw his shield against WW.and then DD crushed the against the Flash then the Flash fastest running to hit against DD.What do you think about Wonder Woman,The Flash,Daredevil and Captain America this Christmas showdown?

MatchesMalone
This is one of your best ever Asian Hulk. Captain America and Daredevil better hope that Wonder Woman and Flash die of laughter.

Cosmo Kramer
I would hope DD and the Captain would make it happen cool

Cosmic_Beings
Unfortunately, Flash is far to fast and would obliterate Cap and DD. I still like Marvel a whole lot better, though.

MatchesMalone
Cosmo, at first I thought you were joking, but then I realized your boy Daredevil is in this thread. Do you really think that Daredevil and Captain America stand any chance whatsoever in this thread?

FujiFuu
Too unfair, captian america and DD realy don't have any super powers, except daredevil being able to see even though he is blind....

The Flash
Team DC easily.

Asian Hulk
Anyone suggestion about DD,WW,The Flash and Cap?

Asian Hulk

Asian Hulk

Movie Mogul
Its a foregone! Cap and DD are toast. sad(

Bardock42
that is like the funniest team up ever, Probably something like Spectre, The Living Tribuna and God himself against Jason Todd hahahaha,
Anyway since you want an answer, Flash rips off DD head then Punches Cap about 5billion times, and smokes a cigarette before the second is over. Oh yeah, Wonder Woaman wioll just stqand on the side and Look gorgeous.

Bardock42
I mean seriously how can anyone believe Cap or DD has a chance against Flash

Asian Hulk
This coming Christmas day.who do you think could win?Captain America?Daredevi?The Flash?Wonder Woman?

Bardock42
Dude you repeat yourself

Asian Hulk
Well you see about Wonder Woman and the Flash are the DC characters and Daredevil and Captain America are the Marvel characters.

Asian Hulk
Any suggestions about WW against Cap and the Flash against DD?

Asian Hulk
Any suggestions about WW against Cap and the Flash against DD?

Cosmo Kramer
Thank you...finally somebody acknowledges the fact that DD is my boy and although this fight is completly unfair I never said they would win although WonderWoman wouldnt fight.

MatchesMalone
Cosmo, I think everybody that has read your comments knows that DD is your boy.

Asian Hulk
This coming Christmas day.who do you think could win?Captain America?Daredevil?The Flash?Wonder Woman?

Cosmo Kramer
edit

Asian Hulk
This coming Christmas day.who do you think could win?Captain America?Daredevil?The Flash?Wonder Woman?

Asian Hulk

Cosmo Kramer
Die you monster!

Asian Hulk

BobbyD
Oh, this thread kills me. I don't know if reading it makes me laugh more or if the matchup does.

Asian Hulk, I know your intentional was not to be comical, but I think you pulled it off, especially with all the repeats. Seriously though, this fight is a mismatch. While Wonder Woman is actually watching Flash, if she could see him, that would give me my opportunity to hit on her.

Cos, your quote killed me too...."Die you Monster".

Oh...too much guys...just too much. Please! (air) (need air)

DarkCrawler
God...this...is...crazy.

BobbyD
See, what I mean?!?!

Asian Hulk

DarkCrawler
Merry Christmas to you too.

BobbyD
DC, you're a comedian! I love it.

This is further enhanced by your pic of Doom, which almost makes your words seem like he is saying this stuff.

Linkalicious
Yessss!!! rock

Another awesome thread by Asian Hulk. I'll go with Wonder Woman and Flash because I don't really see Cap and Daredevil moving fast enough to do anything to Flash nor are either strong enough to take out Wonder Woman.

Merry Christmas Asian Hulk

DarkCrawler
Doom accepts your praisings.

Asian Hulk
So today is Christmas seasons!!!!!so Merry Christmas to you guys!!!!!

lightaxe
this isnt even a close match up im pretty sure this is going to be won by flash alone in less than 3 seconds.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
This Christmas day.Wonder Woman and the Flash team up against Captain America and Daredevil.WW throw her rope against Cap.then Cap throw his shield against WW.and then DD crushed the against the Flash then the Flash fastest running to hit against DD.What do you think about Wonder Woman,The Flash,Daredevil and Captain America this Christmas showdown? true gold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.