The Christmas war : Leader vs. Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
The Leader is the Hulk villain and Brainiac is Superman villain.so the Leader tries to shoot with his laser gun against Brainiac then Brainiac smashed down against the Leader.This coming Christmas day.who could win?

Tron
Well (I'm ignoring the whole laser gun thingno expression), these both two superintelligent mofos. If they get plenty of prep, it could probably go either way, but I'm leaning towards Braniac though. ANd, I think it depends on which Braniac it is also, what's Braniac on now, # 638?

muffin man
the leader would have abomination of course

Scarpa
Probally the leader

Bardock42
I don't know but what is this about Christmas all the tim, what the Hell does a fight between those two have to do with Christmas? Shouldn't no one fight on Christmas. Anyway Brainiac Sucks and I don't know the Leader so Batman wins.

AJ is back
Bump

Q99
The Leader needs much more prep/resources to be a threat, and I don't think he's better in prep either.

Lord Feron
They are both green, reminds me of the grinch, that reminds me a x-mas. Was that the path of logic the thread starter had?

Anyway I don't see prep here, braniac is gonna squish leader like a bug.

SquallX
I use to love the Leader voice in the old 90's Hulk cartoon. He was ****ing hilarious, especially when he interacted with Mordark.

TricksterPriest
The Leader is severely outclassed in every way. Superman foes should not be matched against hulk foes. Totally different class.

Also, Brainiac was in a much better cartoon. big grin

SquallX
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Leader is severely outclassed in every way. Superman foes should not be matched against hulk foes. Totally different class.

Also, Brainiac was in a much better cartoon. big grin

It was his voice actor, and his interaction with Mordork that made him so funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.