Any one see Bang Bang You're Dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KevzGurley
I love that movie, it is dramatic, yet subtle at the same time....the guy they cast to play trevor is totally hott and so are all of the 'Trogs'...so yeah. tell me what you think about it!!

KevzGurley
here's a pic of the 'trogs'

<<Solo>>
There is indeed one word to describe this movie: Gay.

KevzGurley
disgustcursingIF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS MOVIE, LIKE THE PREVIOUS PERSON, DO NOT POST IT HERE!!! MAKE YOUR OWN FRICKIN' FORUM TO BASH IT BUT DON'T DO IT HERE!! mad boxing

Cinemaddiction
Looks rather Columbine-esque.

KevzGurley
At first it does, but at the end it all turns out ok....

Spike Eccles
nope, missed that one

KevzGurley
It's a really good movie, or so i think......

<<Solo>>
Well the thread is named,"Any one see Bang Bang You're Dead?"
I told you I saw it, and I told you that it sucked.

KevzGurley
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE MOVIE, IF YOU WANNA DISS IT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, MAKE YOUR OWN FRICKIN THREAD&#8252;&#8252;&#8252;&#8252; 2guns Some People Piss Me Off!!&#8252; maybe they should learn to to shut up!!!&#8252;

brumbchick
I absoultutely love that movie, I can honestly say it has had an impact on my life and the life of my friends, who i forced to watch it.....Bang bang has a way of getting the point across without using unnecessay violence or over the top reactions....i love the way 'trevors' parents talk, they dont talk to him, they talk about him in front of him (sounds like my mum!!! ) and youve got to love the "well go cut the grass" scene......If only I had as interesting things happen at my school...well minus the guns and scary stuff....lol....

ToMacco
Wasn't there a Simpson episode where they see an actual robot from the movie. And it opens up and a dead midget is inside.

MaE
h!... I've seen that movie. . . Anyone wonder where i can find the script. . . I practically loved it!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.