onslaught vs the DC universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
he took on the marvel universe and nearly deystroyed it.would the super heros in the DC universe be able to do any better?

mr.smiley
they got supermanwhich is a huge plus.but i see superman getting beat one on one.
the dc heros seem like they would go out more headstrong opposed to actual planning (except for batman)
i think they would take onslaught without a doubt but would he pose as much as a threat to them

picoico
No, he didn't. He took on Earth's heroes. X-Men, FF, Avengers, Hulk, etc.

I have no idea why the Pantehon of Earth Gods didn't get involved. Needless to say, if Onslaught even looked at Galactus wrong, he'd be killed with little to no effort.

I'd say it would be bad news for Onslaught if Quasar, Surfer, Warlock/The Watch (Gems and all), Thor (who was absent for most of the Onslaught saga) and the likes showed up.

mr.smiley
yeah thats true.but the real question was what about the dc superheros?how would he stand against them

picoico
Spectre would kick his ass BIG TIME. KO in the time it takes to get a glace of Onslaught. Nuff said :-)

Of course, Supercheese, Dr. Fate, Wonder Women and the heavy hitters of DC could do the job too.

Imperial_Samura
True, the DC universe contains a lot of characters that, in terms of pure power, are often matches for those found in the marvel universe. Wonder Women and Superman alone spring to mind. Also, as there are few mutants in the DC universe one imagines Onslaught would have a harder time possessing the heroes.

Mainstream
I'd be a loooooooong battle. DC would get him, I think.

mr.smiley
if onslaught took out the justice league it would make him a lot harder to kill.
what if somehow onslaught started to absorb superman or wonderwoman?
sure you can say it couldn't happen but transporting in other dimensions or universe could slightly change his powers

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by picoico
Spectre would kick his ass BIG TIME. KO in the time it takes to get a glace of Onslaught. Nuff said :-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.