Onslaught vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Who'd win in an all out battle? sad

Beyonder
Onslaught. Darkseid isn't what he use to be.

crazyspinz
it doesnt even matter, onslaught basicaly took on all of marvels heroes at the same time. darksied in his prime is still no match for him

supremthor
darksied in his prime has a very good shot at winiing

crazyspinz
i dont think so, superman on his own is a hard fight for darksied in his prime, and onslaught beet people like hulk, juggernaut, thor, at the same time,(well pretty mutch at the same time)

Beyonder
When you say in his prime, I wouldn't consider these recent Superman-raped-me Darkseid his prime. Now prime meaning Darkseid at his best, well he should be at Highfather's level, above Orion.

Darkseid's greatest showings is Pre-Crisis Darkseid who kicked the crap out of Superman and mind controlled billion Daximites with ease.

crazyspinz
ya, i guess you are right, i dont know mutch about the DCU as most people here, im a marvel man

supremthor
no prob

who?-kid
Onslaught, though it would be a great battle. But Onslaught can (could) change reality. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen Darkseid do something like that.

Mainstream
I was thinking Onslaught myself. eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tron
Well, could Onslaught possibly take an Omega Beam (not a Jobberseid Omega Beam, I mean a real f*ck you Darkseid Omega Beam)?

Mainstream
I don't know, I think Slaught would win though.

JuggernautFan
if they were part of the same universe, darkseid could simply pluck onslaught out of existance.

but since they are not... its hard to say what the omega beams could do to onslaught.

Mainstream
Slaught is a bad dude. He'd take Darkie in less than 1 minute.

JuggernautFan
doubt it.... onslaught isnt THAT powerful.

Mainstream
C'mon dude Onslaught is Power!

JuggernautFan
then why was he defeated and killed off? while darkseid is still alive and kickin?

Mainstream
Dude Onslaught will be back. I don't know when, but he'll be back. The Evil always return

JuggernautFan
i doubt it... and IF he does come back i hope he doesnt have all the plot holes all throughout his stories.

Mainstream
Me too JuggeranutFan Me too.

Beyonder
Since this is a thread, this fight would only be fare to assume both opponent's power operate as should.

JuggernautFan
it doesnt always work like that wink darkseid cant simply pluck somebody out of existance in a different universe all together...

and onslaught might not be able to bend reality in the slightest in the DCU.

again, if they were part of the same universe i say darkseid plucks him from existance.

Beyonder
It does work like that since it's a thread fight. And it also doesn't specify a universe, so by default it would be neutral. Otherwise, we have the pain of arguing over how one character's power operates as should while the others doesn't. And that's a boring argument.

Tron
He has a point JugFan. It would be a pointless thread if one of them wasn't able to use their abilities as they'd normally would. So, lets just assume their both working as they usually do, and go from there.wink

Imperial_Samura
True, doesn't Darksied posses some sort of beams that are capable of wiping a person from all existence (assuming they are powerful enough)? Still, Onslaught was a remarkable foe that came remarkably close to winning, he nearly created a second sun. Not sure if Darksied would have what it takes to even get through the armour.

JuggernautFan
but you dont know how they function against something/someone from another universe...

take juggernaut for example, his powers dont properly function against extra dimensional energies, and he loses power when shifting between universes... i know you know what i'm talking about.

darkseids power is based on the schematics of the DCU and might not function properly against a MU character which in-turn could put him at a major disadvantage.

now IF they were part of the same universe (just for shits n giggles) darkseid could just wipe him from existance.

but if he decides not to go this route, i'm going to say onslaught is probably more powerful. also, is this x-man/franklin richards charged onslaught or just magneto/professor onslaught??

Tron
I know exactly what you're talking about, and I agree with you. But, forum wise, we're trying to say that they're on neutral terms "universe" wise, and their powers work just like they normally would, the same with every other character in this forum. It helps save the trouble of debating about "how this guy's powers would work against that guy in that universe," so we can simply focus on the characters and their abilities alone. Get what I'm sayin'?

Lord Ryugen
Didn't Onslaught end up being pure psychic energy after Hulk trashed his armour? Could Darkseid stand up to that?

JuggernautFan
yea.. but what version of onslaught?? the one that can warp reality and can pretty much do what he wants... or the first original version of onslaught??

Imperial_Samura
Just been looking some things up, and is it true that Darksied was once thwarted by what was in essence a bullet proof vest, which actually managed to stop his beams?

JuggernautFan
i would assume not... his beams are much more powerful than that. of coarse i dont know an awful lot about him. if that did happen, thats really, really bad writing.

the Darkone
Onslaught (full powered)

vs.

Darkseid (pre-crisis)

eleveninches
Onslaught stands NO chance here!!!

Xplosive
Onslaught would take him down.

the Darkone
Onslaught has the combine powers of xaiver,magneto,nate grey,franklin richards. Oslaught will own him. eleveninches your such dc boy it isn't even funny,I like dc and marvel but you are a dc ****. You act like no marvel character can't beat a dc character. dark phoenix beat darksied and it was pre-crisis dark sied and she put him on the source wall. You have no facts, you think gl can beat a celestial or ego wait no thanos. Darksied goes down and you know it

Superherovandal
I don't know I mean PC Darkseid controled billions of Daxamites( PC Superman level aliens) at once using only his mind. His Omega Effect is at least a million times stronger than Post Crisis' and he could go toe to toe with Pre Supes. I'd say it could go either way.

the Darkone
Onslaught can blink them out of existence.

eleveninches
no way. Even pre-crisis supes was scared of pre crisis darkseid. He is FAR FAR more powerful than post-crisis darkseid.

hoorayforpeepee
and far less powerful than onslaught.

with the combined psychic talents of all those onslaught possesses, he is about on the love of PC darksied.

add in equitable strength, EM and quantum matter control, and reality manipulation, and PC darkie is ****ed over SOOOO bad.

SuperMarv
I pick Onslaught although it's not gonna be that easy. It could either way to be honest as PC Darkseid was one bad mofo.

eleveninches
No. way.

Pre-crisis darkseid had access to far more powers than onslaught has been shown to have.

the Darkone
Ok fanboy come down. Onslaught has FR powers as for to change realitys and blinking beings out of existence. And phsyical battle between the two, Onslaught ***** slap him, onslaught has the ability to increase his strentgh at will, and his other powers at full strength will kick his ass. Face it darkseid is outclass all around.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Ok fanboy come down.

lots of insults

so many beef.

This will be hiphop soon.

hal wins , darksied wins LMAO ohh man

Cosmic Cube
Hal wins.

kgkg
no darksied wins , prime wins haha ok i will stop

the Darkone
no,no,no you guys all wrong PC superman wins

kgkg
Originally posted by eleveninches
No. way.

Pre-crisis darkseid had access to far more powers than onslaught has been shown to have.
give some example please.

the Darkone
Please tell us the truth. You are hyping up PC Darkseid because you a DC sl**. It's ok we will still love you, a little bit

eleveninches
sad

crying

the Darkone
That's what I thought. Stop hyping characters up and everything will be ok. don't cry

Xplosive
Actully the Darkone, Onsalught didn't own the powers of Richards, he wanted to use them from Richard, but he didn't own them. But still Onsalught would take Darkseid down.

kgkg
we never did get a chance to see his full power.

But it whould have been imense.

Mainstream
Onslaught got some massive juice!

leonheartmm
Onslaught's gonna rip darksied a new one, and we never got to to see anything close to his true power, he was ever evolving.

supermanprime
warp reality? not with his powers alone he did that he had little frankiln richards doing that.

supermanprime
and they say dc is crazy powerful

True Sinister
People act as if Pre-Crisis DS is some sort of joke. He isn't Post-crisis DS is a joke and a JOBBER

Youma
Post-Crisis Darkseid vs Onslaught? Onslaught easily.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs Onslaught? It could go either way.

ImmortalOne
Either WAY ???
Either WAY My A** !!!

Can Darkseid beat the whole Marvel Earth ?? NO !!
Onslought nearly did that !!

Xplosive
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Either WAY ???
Either WAY My A** !!!

Can Darkseid beat the whole Marvel Earth ?? NO !!
Onslought nearly did that !!

OK, it wasn't whole Marvel Earth. You know how many mutant didn't fight against Onslaught, thousands, whole Marvel Earth mean also all mutants, if whole Marvel Earth would fight agaistn Onslaught, it would be different story. But if Onslaught would defeat the ones who defeated him, then he woudl aslo succeded to maybe conquere Earth, but ebacuse of other schemes.

Lordkrypto
Onslaught would probably win he did after all kill the 4th strongest marvel character by the name of Franklin Richards

Senor Cage
Darkseid

ODG
Should we wait for amalgamated Darkseid to do more?

Because his supposed amalgamation left a lot of questions since his first appearance...

abhilegend
Darkseid casually

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.