Homer Simpson vs Hank Hill vs Peter Giffen (family guy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
One sells Propane, the other works a power plant and one is a stupid yet funny Family guy. Who'd win in a three way battle of the animated icons?

Bardock42
I don't like hank hill so he is out (isn't that a good reason)
I think Peter Griffin is just a ripoff of Homer but they are both funny, so they will both win.

Mainstream
Didn't Peter turn into a Hulk-like thingie one?

K3VIL
During an episode of The Griffins, Peter fought against a man with a chicken costume that give him a ticke to get free fried chicken but the ticket was expired, and they starts to battle from the wall-mart to an highway on the roof of a truck, and finally they arrive in Boston or anyway far from their city, and Pete shows great durability and stamina, also he finally defeat the chicken man.
On the other way Homer has fought zombies in the Halloween special episode, enraged fans when he was a bodyguard, he has been an astronaut, he has been hit by a cannon when he was a freak in the tour of the Smashin Pumpkins, so probably Homer wins in terms of experience and resistance to injury, but Peter has the strenght and the rage, so i say it may be a draw and they go eat some fried chicken, donuts, bacon, frieds and hamburgers after the fight talking about some stupid thing, or they both die.

Mainstream
So K3VIL Hank Hill isn't really in this fight huh?

Bardock42
no he is not anymore (fanvote)

muffin man
homer actually turned into the hulk man so hulk like is beaten by the actual hulk homer

Arsenal
I'm going with Peter on this one. When he fought the chicken man, we got a taste of his superior fighting skills. He would totally overpower Homer.

K3VIL
Not overpowering him, but giving Homer a run for his money, also Peter has show great resistance to injuries too, he fall from the stairs or anyway hurt himself when he's at home many times and his still alive.Also with the chicken man he was nearly pissed off and survived a fall from a truck at 100mph, i think that only the Hulk Homer can stop a pissed off Peter Griffin.

Arsenal
Yes, but what will he do when Peter hulks out?!

Beyonder
Did Peter ever Hulked out? I thought that was just a daydream. And Homer never really Hulked out, he was just really angry and green from paint.

Peter wins, better fighter and consistent in his showings; Homer isn't, however. Inconsistency (Homer fighting Bart's bigbrother at Sea World; Homer unable to hurt a fly but was able to take loads of shots from other boxers).

K3VIL
Maybe Bart seeing is father going to be killed can call from the future is discendant Fry and asks him to call Bender that would join the fight, and a Pissed Off Peter Griffin would have to fight with Bender, that is a robot, probably Peter would knock down him in some way, but also the Professor would have sufficiently time to prepare a way to beat Peter before he wiped out the entire team.

Cosmo Kramer
Thank you! I was about to bring that up...ok first of all Hank Hill was a boxer at one time and sells propane. In many episodes you will see him either kick an enemies ass or one of his friends hitting on his wife (Bill)

Homer Simpson, probably the most powerful and witty man in history! Or would have had it not been for him getting electrocuted, hit in the head countless times, being a heavy drinker and sticking a crayon in his brain. Homer once went up against Heavy weight champion Drederick Tatum because nobody could knock him down since he had a desease called Homer Simpson Sindrum.

Peter Griffin...well atleast he has Stewie Happy Dance

Scarpa
I like um all but im going with peter

FujiFuu
Homers been hit in the stomach with cannon balls from barely a meter a way, whats peter gonna throw at him that will stop the true unstoppable! Homer!

Kontraz
Peter has Death on his side... how CAN he lose?

ThaWhiteShadow
come on, peter has survived getting his lower lip stretched over the back of his head, falling down mountains on many occasions, slamming himself in the head with a baseball bat, falling off a building, thru a building, need i go on?

crazy
hank hill, he would kick both their asses and im not biased since i like simpsons and family guy better

supremthor
I dont like king of the hill

DarkAge
Me either, I think that show's overrated.

The Flash
Peter would win.

Bardock42
But Homer is Yellow

isn't that a great reason.

Krissy Von Doom
Homer knows martial arts... see whacking day episode

Imperial_Samura
But then Homer has been beaten up more then once (ended up painfully bent over a fire hydrant) and by many characters, however, he is tough, he ended up boxing the world champion, taking cannon balls, fighting zombies and many other things. I don't think Hank or Peter have what it takes to stop the Angry Yellow Giant (can just imagine Peter doing the same thing as Smithers, sinking his fist into Homer's fat and it becoming caught)

Cosmo Kramer
So has Homer

Beyonder
Lois beat up three Kryptonians and then in the same episode Peter stalemated her in a fight. Homer has nothing to beat that.

lifeisaglich
Trying going back in time and changing the time line and And actually becoming death with bones ( not the stuff that Peter turned into) and in that same episode homer tricked god out of his Death job and ran away from god with an antique Harley Davidson motor cycles. And Homer actually knows thee god. wink

Hank from the hill kick Peter Griffin's back side only to have homer put him down in his death disguise.

Beyonder
You mean that Halloween Horrors episode where Simpsons basically stole Family Guy's idea? Also, what happened with Peter becoming death was IN CONTINUITY. He was actually death for a time. What happened in Halloween Horror specials are out of continuity. If not, then most of the Simpson's characters would be dead long ago. And Homer himself would be dead, thus Peter and Hank battle it out.

Peter stalemating Kryptonian asskicking Lois was also in continuity.

lifeisaglich
Yes those are the ones I am referring to. Any how

Homer has seen and spoke with thee god in and out of continuity this alone beats any thing that peter can through And he and god discussed the meaning of life.

Peter stalemating Krytonian askicking Lois was good for a laugh. But they know the true meaning of life? Homer does.

Homer fighting killer Scratch and Itchy robots. And he is the best friend of former President General Ford.

Beyonder
Dreams don't count either. It was his dream; it doesn't mean he talked to God. If he died and talked to God then yes, but getting the meaning of life from a dream - is something anyone can do. It still doesn't mean you actually talked to God himself. The other time God actually interacted with him was when he disregarded God and felt his fury. Homer can call on God for help and doesn't actually know the meaning of life. If this was Flanders, I'll agree. Ned knows God personally and has called on the guy to help him out.

As for Itchy and Scratchy, this wasn't hand to hand. Those things were weak against camera flashes; I mean even Marge and Lisa were killing those things with cameras.

lifeisaglich
Homer spoke with god whether you like it or not and he was already talking to god when he was knocked out by the fumes from the fire. smile

Homer was half dead and all they did in the end was to show that home was enlighten. Since as his initial questions to god were which religion is the right one. Dream or not homer spoke with god. Besides god does his best through dreams so it counts. And homer reaching a state of enlightenment discoursed with god the meaning of life. (Homer knows the meaning of life smile ) And in continuity.

Just because Ned Flanders spends all him waking time praying does not mean that god is only going to a appear to him alone.

And besides Ned Flanders lost his nerve (causing everything he has ever believed in) and became crazy. At least homer is more true to himself than flanders.

This was a classic don't you think. The fact still remains that Homer fought Killer Itchy and Scratchy robots (and won) it also shows that is a brain in homers head after all. And it proved that homers reflexes are superior to that of peter. Dig how he dodged those blows from the Scratchy robot.

Cosmo Kramer
Homer has been to hell and back!

Imperial_Samura
Both Peter and Homer have done some remarkable things, supernatural things, and so forth, although Peter is far more humor based I think, somewhat outside the cube... as it were. Still, Homer has been known to fight dirty (the whole Big Brother episode "Cry Like a girl, then when he turns away in disgust punch him in the kidneys" or something like that)

Cosmo Kramer
He said "Sometimes us simpsons have to bend the rules a bit, throw a clump of dirt in his eyes and kick him, and if you ever get the chance hit him in the family jewels! That lil' trademak has been in are family for generations."

Imperial_Samura
Yes, things like that, I wonder if Peter or Hank would be prepared for such dishonorable tactics?

muffin man
help me theres a monkey in my closet

lifeisaglich
You guys got the idea but are far off
This is Homer teaching Bart how to fight

If he has you in a choke hold scream I am a hemophiliac. then when he is not looking kick in the jewels.... when he is on the ground kick him some more and then run like hell.

And if you want homer to put Peter and Hank in their places without even trying put the news and show that congress has raised the taxes on donuts.

theflyxx
Peter would win by far.

Tron
Well, Hank dies, simply because he has neither the attitude or the cartoon physics to hang with the other two.

Imperial_Samura
True, however both the other two have so much freedom in terms of the cartoons. Although one can't be sure when Homer would cross into some strange Halloween special or a dream sequence where he would be a ghost or death or have the Devil with him...

image3320
Watch the moon not the Finger, if you follow the finger you will miss all that heavenly Golry. screw then PEGGY Hill_ MARGE Simpson & Stewy's Mom is where all the action My money is on Mrs Griffin. Unless that Hot cyclops from futurama is getting in the waterworks. that's the wrestlemommiea i wanna ticket to. oh yeah $ 1.50 US on hank hill.cotton would kick his backside if he lost.

Tron
You must mean Leila (or however it's spelled). And Cotton wouldn't kick Hank's ass, he'd just tell him how big of a p*ssy he is. And Hank stands no chance in hell against two bricks like Homer and Peter.

Beyonder
You do know how dreams work don't you? Just cause you dream talking with God doesn't mean you're actually talking to him. God doesn't always talk to people through dreams; when you're asleep, your mind uses your memory to make up images and interactions as you sleep. That's why sometimes your dreams reflect what enters your mind during that day.

Anyways, if you really wanna argue from dreams, Peter talked to THE FONZ and got advice during a spiritual journey. The FONZ > God

Imperial_Samura
True, although Homer has been punched by Stephan Hawking > Hawking..... not as good as the Fonz maybe, but it has value. And done stuff with Mel Gibson, Ron Howard and been attacked by Beavers. Once again I must admit that the Fonz is indeed great.

fruits
this sint really comic book discussion. i dont know of family guy or king of the hill or simpsons comics. actually, theirs prolly simpson's comics, but still, i dunno if this really belongs

Imperial_Samura
Yes, there are Simpsons everything, including a comic series. I have never seen a king of the Hill comic, or a family guy one, but then who knows....

Fieldy69
well homer was a boxing champ becuz he could endure so many punches and peter got hurt so badly just from scraping his knee
but peter is still way cooler but i have to say homer would win

miahera
Homer wins. he gave that second-rate big brother participant a good fight and he kicked Krusty's butt when he heard in the news that beef prices soared!

MERCILOUS
Hank could throw down old school on this one, Peter is prone to violence but in the end i think it goes to that extra protection in the skull of the veteran Homer Simpson.

Mainstream
I kinda like King of the Hill I tellyawhat

Mainstream
I do I like the guy that talks really fast dudes

Mainstream
I like the guy that talks real fast. he's pretty cool.

muffin man
from my last post if you don't like family guy.
chris griffen has a monkey in his closet.

<Muffin Man's sister says: That's not all he's got in his closet!>

dude she took over the keyboard

no no you not gonna get it
NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME TYPE!!!

lightaxe
Hank hill would be dangerous with those propane tanks if he has about 3 of those and a sniper rifle he could easily take out peter and homer. this would happen by peter and homer drinking beer on teh corner of hanks house and hank having conviently placed propane tanks near where they were standing, then shooting teh tanks from across teh street.

muffin man
ok. add wolverine and this could be a beer drinking contest.
hangover for all but logan.

Mainstream
Wolverine vs Hulk Griffen!! A battle for the ages!!!!

whobdamandog
Let's do a run down on All the combatants accomplishments/abilities...

Homer Simpson

Stood up to Dredric Tatum for several rounds without getting KO'd..

Has taken Cannonballs and fists to the stomach and absorbed the with minimal damage...

Came close to beating the crap outta of Barts Big Brother....

Survived a 1200 foot fall off of Springfield Gourge...

Has come close to nailing 3 chicks since the his Marriage to Marge...

Hank Hill

Sits around a damb truck and drinks beer with a bunch of Rednecks...

Can barely get it up to give it to his wife peggy....

Peter Griffin

The creator of this show has given him the ability to take just about every annoying characteristic from every other dysfunctional family dad ever shown on television.(Fred Flintstone, Homer Simpson, Archie Bunker, to name a few..)

In addition, the entire show has the ability to to be completely unoriginal and steal the cast from other cartoon shows/sitcoms.

A run down on the cast and the stolen characters they represent is as follows:

Peter Griffin(Cross Between Homer Simpson/Fred Flintstone/Archie Bunker)

Wife(Cross between Marge Simpson/Archie Bunker's Wife)

Daughter(Cross between Lisa Simpson/Thelma from Scooby Doo)

Son(Butthead from Beavis & Butthead)

Baby(The Brain from the cartoon show Pinky and the Brain)

Talking Dog(Dogbert from Dilbert)

Besides being able to fight, Homer Simspon wins based on the originality factor hands down. All he has to do is go for the family jewels and he'll ensure victory...

MERCILOUS
The Simpsons too has shown incredible simularity to the shows you have mentioned. The writers over the years have not given up the chance to poke fun at it either, openly admitting it. "oh you must be.. umm... umm...(Smithers whispers into Burn's ear)... ...Fred Flinstone, and his lovely wife wilma, oh, and this must be little Pebbles!"-Burns

MERCILOUS
(here's another one, sung to the flintstones theme after completely copying the opening sequence for that show)

Simpson
Homer Simpson
He's the greatest guy in history
from the
town of springfield
he's about to hit a chestnut tree
D'oh!

whobdamandog
Chief wiggim...Hulkleberry Hound
Bart Simpson..Dennis the Menace
George W Bush..Mr Wilson... laughing

muffin man
brian and dogbert are nothing a like ones a pretentious drunk like frasier and the others a rich evil billionare like DR. DOOM

K3VIL
Bump.
Come, let the challenge continues

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
One sells Propane, the other works a power plant and one is a stupid yet funny Family guy. Who'd win in a three way battle of the animated icons? Homer chokes his son every day so he definitely has a greater capacity for violence.....why the hell am i debating this its not even in the right forum...

jacobo0o
i say PETER because havent u guys saw his amazing fights with the chicken??
hank and homer would not stand a chance against the chicken
there not even in the same league
peter has shown that he is stronger and faster then both of them
gosh people!!!! THINK!!! DANG IT!! THINK!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.