Captain Planet vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Who would be a good match for someone of Captain Planet's level? He flies, he has superstrength, but he's not in Superman's class. And he gets hurt a lot...easily.

mr.smiley
piccolo.
they sound a lot a like

Arsenal
Don't be silly Piccolo could murder Captain Planet.

muffin man
this cap planet would be perfect for dbz krillin but theres a ban so spidey

lightaxe
couldnt someone just like burn a forest and Captain Planet would start crying?

ayjay
HAHAHAA so0o tru lightaxe....and like all you would have top do is through a garbage bin at him...(and n e dc/marvel hero could do that) and down the lil green haired man would go.....so yeeh...just fight in a really dirty place bwuahahaha

Imperial_Samura
But he has the Planaters with him, and they have the power of love and political corretness on their side. Seriously though, I think he could take on Thor, or maybe storm (the whole weather thing, Captain Plantet is like a manifestation of the Earth).

chilled monkey
Spawn perhaps? The power of Earth vs the power of Hell?

Or maybe the Thirst? That could be interesting.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, Spawn might be good.

supremthor
na let him battel someone like????wait a min any one can defeat Captain Planet even if he has uper strength,speed,and can turn his body into most element.all anyone has to is spit,throw a peace of garbeg at him and down he goes.

Fieldy69
i think captain planet vs orgazmo would be a good fight because they are both very merciful

supremthor
a fly would give me a harder time then captain planet

Imperial_Samura
Myabe, but he is a wee bit harder to stop then just throwing an empty can at him, thats the kind of thing he deals with especially, and he always manages to survive, even getting coated in toxix waste or exposed to radiation doesn't kill him, as long as he can return to the earth or whatever at some point he pops out again as good as new.

chilled monkey
Imperial Samura: Exactly. In fact, there were several times when he was coated in toxic chemicals and didn't even need to return to the earth. The Planeteers simply washed the chemicals off and he bounced right back. Cap is tougher than many people think.

How about Martian Manhunter or evil Martians? All Cap has to do is turn into fire and J'onn is out for the count (would Cap be able to do this or would his empathy prevent him?)

Imperial_Samura
One assumes that he has at least some point where he would be pushed over the line, and where he would see red. I don't see why it shouldn't be this bout.

SpyCspider
we're the planeteers, you can be one too, cuz saving our planet's the thing to do

u know u want to

muffin man
is this cap planet real or did you make him up
but really who cares

SarKastic_OJ
I "really" think Cap'n Planet would have a tough time with that dirty guy from Charlie Brown(Pigpen?)..His surrounding dirt would serve like Magneto's magnetic forcefield and keep Cap'n planet at bay..

As a matter of fact, I know this bum that lives uptown named Charlie Phillips that would give Cap'n planet a hard time.....AND he's covered with feco matter, urine, AND dirt....planet would die....

radioboy121
Sure he is (or was) an existing character. He has turquoise like hair and was called forth from the combining powers of five rings (water, fire, earth, heart, ?) from five environmentally conscious teenagers. The series came in comic and TV series medium.

Captain Planet does have some form of energy projectile and he doesn't get injured from all things we consider dirty. Dirt doesn't always associate as contaminated. He's fallen from toxic waste, but not from something like a used candy wrapper.

Imperial_Samura
Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Heart. And yes, its pretty hard to hurt him in reality, it was just a good thing his enemies had so much toxic waste lying around, and even then.... but he is basically the embodiment of the earth, and has all the powers of the rings, so I imagine he could do things with the earth, or shoot fire or call massive waves.... not sure about heart, a pretty useless power unless you want to stop a rampaging Elephant or something...

miahera
love is the best weapon! big grin

Imperial_Samura
Ah, true. Love does indeed conquer all in fiction, it would be nice to see him take on Juggernaut, use the power of love on him, and turn Juggs into a hippy or something...

Juggernaut - "Captain Planet, I love you man, and I love everyone, god, its just so good to be alive...."

MornGlory
Merry Christmas tree

Imperial_Samura
Aye, and a fine Christmas to you also santa

MERCILOUS
The Toxic Avengers.

manjaro
dirty soapy water from washing the kitchen floor should do the trick, then anybody and thier mother can beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.