Is the Falcon in ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Plissken
In the trailer I saw, I swear there was a shot of the Falcon taking off from a hanger, just as the blast doors closed behind it. Did anyone else see this? Am I nuts? (More importantly, has anyone got a screenshot?)

Morridini
At what part of the trailer?
And this should be moved to the Episode III section.

Killua
Your nuts ! :P

Stealth Agent
maybe i personally dont think the falcon should be in it lucas is tieing so many things from the OT into the pregul trilogy like jango fett and boba fett ironically relating to obi wan's case and anikan being the one to make 3PO and other junk 2.

TheVapor
I saw the Falcon as well. I paused the trailer and it clearly shows the Falcon for maybe a second or so. this is right before the part in the trailer were sidious makes that wierd laugh as he raises his lightsaber. to me it makes sence to have the Falcon in this movie. smile

Morridini
I just went through that scene and there's no Falcon there at all.

TheVapor
The Falcon is in the trailer. If you go through the trailer withought pausing it you cant see it. once again before the sidious scene were they show a hangar door closing pause it and move the curser slowly back and forth until you see it. i positive its there. smile

Morridini
Here's a screen shot. Where do u see it?
http://img8.exs.cx/img8/293/falconwhere.th.jpg

ArthasKnight
I agree, I looked through the trailer several times very slowly and I saw no signs of the Falcon. I think you're seeing things.

TheVapor
I copied the image onto Microsoft paint and put a circle around what i think could be the Falcon. How do i get the picture into one of my posts? It might not be the Falcon but it looks like it.

Grievous_90210
thats the back of the new jedi starfighter but your right it does resemble the mf in shape and the cockpit of it looks like the mfs

Xanatos
Host it on Imageshack and put the url between img tags

TheVapor
oh. new jedi starfighter. didn't know that. embarrasment it looked like the mf to me. thanks for telling me. wink

Delfedd
it looks like the falcon to me. besides, it could make sense, because han would be like, 10. smile

(remember TPM is 32 years bby, AOTC 22 bby, ROTS 20 bby. Solo is 32 at yavin.)

So surely it is the falcon

Stealth Agent
yea but the falcon was orignally lando's who no's whos it was b4 that

Delfedd
true. (googles landos age but cant find anything.)
anyone know how old he is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.