Aayla secura on Felucia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fatt
Did someone read that spoiler which state's that Aayla finds some Sith artifact on the planet Felucia. And gets to know the truth about palps?She then says Mace the truth.Mace decides to go to palps office together with Kit fisto and saesae Tiin. I thought that this was an interesting spoiler.

Sith Master X
I remember hearing something about her Felucia, but I don't recall why.

bilbofett
Nope, never heard that one

NoFate007
I've heard that, but now I hear that Obi-Wan is the one who finds out about Palpatine and tells Mace, because he spies on Grievous who has a conversation with Palpy/Sidious. Felucia I think is still in the mix with Aayla Secura, but as for what happens with her, I don't know.

Jedi Priestess
I hadnt heard that, where did you get this info?

J-Unit
I read it already but its probably a spoiler

eXSBass
No it's romours out in the wild

Something like Grevious is Sidious's father backed by evidence is a spoiler.

Cowboyography
Thats Awsome smile

anyhow it would make since that Mace would have proof to confront Palps with. Also what exactly would a Sith Artifact be??? Probably just some little black bar that Lucas will give some grand name so Lucas Inc. can sell replicas of it for $400.

Cowboyography
also nice sig eXSBass!!! smile

Delfedd
Cowboy, its not real (i hope)

Cowboyography
Yeah i dont think so, but it sure is fun speculate "What If".

jango fatt
Here it is: Aayla Secura, a Twi'lek Jedi has followed some of the Separatists to a very tropical world. Together with her army of Clonetroopers she manages to capture the hunted Separatists. Aayla orders some clones to set up a holo-communication channel with the Jedi War room so she can inform Master Windu about her tactical situation. Suddenly a clone commander runs to Aayla to give her a datacard that he found while examining one of the Separatists. Aayla reads the datacard. It just can't be right! But, what if it is? She walks to the holo-communicator. "I'm sorry I'm late, Master Windu. Would you like my report?" She tells him everything: Palpatine is possible a traitor! He could be the Sith Lord who controls the senate! Mace and Fisto agree to visit Palpatine.
Mace Windu suspects that Palpatine is a Sith Lord. Accompanied by Kit Fisto, he confronts Palpatine about the issue in his office. Palpatine reveals himself as Darth Sidious, and what ensues is a large fight in the Chancellor's office. During this lightsaberfight, Kit Fisto dies by the hand of the supreme chancellor. Anakin is torn apart by his feelings. Who is he going to help? The chancellor, the one he is supposed to protect, or the Jedi, who kept him from reaching his full potential?

Anakin still doubts who he should help. But Palpatine is sly and keeps saying why the Jedi should be punished. Anakin makes his decision. All his hatred is released. Mace Windu might be one of the strongest Jedi Masters in the order, but his skills cannot be compared to those of a Sith Lord and a twisted Jedi. The Jedi Master dies at the hands of the Chosen One.
Anakin is in chock after what he has done, but the Chancellor talks to him and convinces Anakin that this was the only solution. After all: once you stare down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Anakin grins

Cipher
Where's that from? Somehow, I can't picture them finding out that easy. In fact, I think Mace may go to Palpatine about something that's too close to the truth and the old man decides he has to go.....

Smullie
isn't that from beforethemagic.com ???

jango fatt
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

thejeditraitor
aayla is on the planet felucia and does say "sorry i'm late, here's my report bla bla bla."

every thing else is fake. what would this "datacard" say?

"hi, i am darth sidious also known as chancellor palpatine. i am a traitor to the jedi. my number is 555- 3738."

Cipher
Exactly. As careful as Palpatine has been, he isn't going to slip up like that. Unless its a trap.....

guiro72
everything no fate said is what i've been hearing right from the start, about obi wan spying on grievous and then contacting mace etc....i've been hearing this version of events for over a year, and believe it to be the way it goes down....

i've heard ayla secura is on another planet, and appears as hologram to deliver the "sorry i'm late" line, but i hadn't heard any other details of the scene, to me this seems to be 2 different spoilers that have become jumbled together.....the name felucia is new to me, or i've forgotten it over the months....i'd be curious to hear more information on this part of the rumour.....damn, but that sith artifact rumour is persistant though isn't it?......it just doesn't want to let go.....

Mist
maybe aayla finds something that says palpatine is sidious, then tells mace. mace then becomes suspiscious of palpatine, but doesnt do anything. then when obiwan tells mace that palpatine is sidious, it confirms mace's suspicions (spelling) and then he proceeds to act with other jedi as support.

NoFate007
I doubt that Lucas would waste time doing it twice. I think Mace would investigate the minute he heard something. I think Aayla might be one of the main focus points on the clone reversal scenes.

Mist
well, maybe she says something like 'the hidden sith is highly placed in the senate' or something whichcould nail it down to a few. then obiwan confirms it is palps.

guiro72
agree with nofate (and like the clone reversal theory), i still think this is two seperate spoilers that have become muddled together....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.