new fan made pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i know its fake but still good to see

Morridini
Would have been better if they looked more or less at each other

Milosz006
Are you joking? That chop is horrible. Look at the random black speck by Ani's left elbow. Look at the chunks taken out of Obi-Wan's left thigh. This is a giant pile of shiese.

jango fatt
it's a really bad one;TERRIBLE it is, even;

waynerobsonuk
There is already a thread for fan art.

Wayne...

eXSBass
I could do better Photoshop work with my eyes closed and controlling the mouse with my feet. Blatantly you made that, just go out and admit it that shit piece of work is yours.

At least have some decency to save KMC some space and bandwidth by searching the forums for a picture thread. It isn't hard either. In fact every time you do it, people like me swearing at you at the moment decreases, you sad...

mad mad mad

NoMeN
LOL!!! that sucks sooooo much!! what did you use? paint? LMAO

The Ones
i didnt make it, i found it over in google page 10 i typed in: star wars episode 3 duel pics

NoMeN
its not worth to make a new thread just to show this ****

Jedi Priestess
This prolly should have went in the artwork walls thread

The Ones
yes please move. i just though it was episode 3 releated

Jedi Priestess
oh it is sweetie, you just put it in the wrong thread. Just pm Ush and ask for a move.
Anyone else notice that the Anakin shot in that picture is from the scene where Anakin cuts off Dooku's head?

The Ones
it must be just put on google then

GasPain
The picture you posted royally sucks. That means it's bad. Real bad. Just about the worst thing I have ever seen. It makes my eyes hurt to look at it. Great now it is making me nauseous. Now I've thrown up all over my favorite shirt. I hope you are happy. Your horrible picture ruined my day.

The fact that you thought it was "still good to see" proves you have no taste or talent whatsoever. Hell look at the picture in your signature it is even worse then what you posted. It is quite obvious you made them both. By the way your web page blows donkey cock. why in gods name would you ask people to work for it? You need help stealing things from around the web and posting it? Once again you suck

PVS
god that pic sucks really really bad.

Mortanius
How come when ANY new pic comes out someone has to play with the damn thing?

Captain REX
Wow, what positive output from members! Keep the bad comments to yourself, GasPain, otherwise your gas will not be wanted around here. shutup

vanyoda
Please don't drop this turd in the artwork thread,
I can't even call it artwork. I'm not blaming you
The Ones, but those cutouts are really, really
terrible sick

The Ones
FOR F*** SAKE. I KNOW ITS ART WORK THATS WHY I SAID IT WAS FAN MADE. I DIDNT MAKE IT, AND FART GAS, I DIDNT MAKE EITHER, SOMEONE ELSE MADE MY SIG AND OFF TOPIC BUT I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU MAKE A WEBSITE HALF AS GOOD!

lucasfilm
man that looks so BAD!!!!! yeah ones post this inthe right thread please!

Raz
Use the Fan Art thread in future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.