Pic of Anakin using force lightning!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cornponious
Wow, look at this killer cool pic i found of anakin using force lightning in EIII!!!

Tres cool!!!

corn

JKozzy
Wow, except that's the poorest bullshit excuse for a Photoshop job that I've seen in my life. puke

Mr.Deflok
Killer cool!

VengeanceGOD
Just to be clear:

I hate you. smile

messier4prez
Great job ... smuck !!!

Rebel Racer
pathetic

cornponious
Hey! Be nice, I worked an entire 5 seconds on that one.

Just thought we all needed a good laugh on the level of supershadow and the highly revered "black lightsaber".

What ever happened to that black lightsaber he had on his site, anyway? I think he realized that it was even too pathetic for HIS site.

corn

deaconbluez
That rocked hard 24/7.

madsci
cornponius> i woke up this morning feeling like crap, and as a result i have stayed home from work. just wanted to let you know, that was the funniest thing i have seen in awhile, and i am feeling a lot better after laughing so hard.

thank you

madsci
hip hop purist

cornponious
Happy to be of service!

CC

Blissbo
That was definetely one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile. Great crappy job.

yerssot
you shouldn't fill up this forum with things like that

darthyorktown
puke That's the crapiest picture! It makes me want to barf!

§pearhead
laughing out loud that was terrible, but it was o so random! I needed that! big grin

Member.
OMG, that nearly convinced me :P ^^.

hana_skywalker
laughing out loud And I bothered to click on it... laughing out loud

Hey, really, you shouldn't post stupid things like this horribly-photoshop-made pic...

rustiswordz
Heh got everyone going though didn't it.

cornponious
Actually, I made it with MS Paint. big grin

croonpoonious kookious

VilleValo462
laughing

Anakin2Vader
Yerssot : you shouldn't fill up this forum with things like that

Yes Master we should not be using the force to tinker with photos to get a laugh that is purely unresponsible HA

yerssot
it fits EU better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.