That 70's Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Smith
great,great show

luna_loth
yay! love that 70's show! hyde rules! he is so great! and fez!
fez: ok which one of you bas**rds stole my candy!?!?!? lol laughing laughing laughing

John Smith
yea,hyde is hilarious

metal face
yeah dope show

one of those qaulity shows that actuelly is funny

eric's sarcastic humour is hilarious

and jackies hotness is blink

BOPRecruit 16
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000K52X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ever since the martin luther king, jr. b-day weekend, i've been watching this show. one of my best gal pals got me hooked on it. every episode i watch is extremely hilarious! i love eric and fez! does anyone else watch this show, whose your favorite characters, and post your fave quotes.

BingaBonga
I watch it sometimes, I find it hilarious. thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
last night's episode was hekka funnie! kelso has just told his pals that he feels like he's going to a new school like a little kid, at the cop school. so the guys decided to come with him to drop him off. as they say their good byes and kelso walks away, steven says: "Bye! Love you, honey!" and then eric joins in. the cops in the front yard turn to look and they're like What the f**k?? then fez says: "i love you the most, honey!" all the cops start cracking up and the guys just think he's weird. laughing poor fez! comments come a moment too late! laughing

forumcrew
very funny show.. fez kills me

VilleValo462
YOU SON OF E B1TCH !!!!

- Fez

ilvorlandobloom
i love that 70s show! it is so hilarious! my fave character is a tie between fez & kelso... i love fez, hes so cute! i love his accent! ah, this show is great...
happy

iluvpippin
i luv hyde! first i luvd fez, then michael, then eric, but now its hyde, he's turned hot!

iluvpippin
what IS fez's accent?

FieryDragon
My three favorites would have to be Fez, Hyde, and Leo.

Leo's the best. big grin

roundisfunny
I gave this show the ol' college try, but they seemed too reliant on the "WOOO!" track anytime anyone made a suggestive comment (a la "Married with Children"wink or when someone got kissed (a la "Saved by the Bell"wink, which led to their having many more such moments than were necessary per 22-minute episode. I just couldn't take it after about half a season (the recent episodes I've watched don't seem to be much of an improvement). Those insipid practices have kept me from becoming a regular viewer of "That 70's Show", despite its occasional moments of genuine humor.

(Sigh) I long for the day when all television shows are devoid of studio audiences, whether real or manufactured, thus ending the need to put in LCD zingers that elicit hoots and catcalls from the corn-fed dopes in that studio (along with their nationwide counterparts).

Besides, whenever Fox introduces a new show sandwiched between two successful, flagship shows on Sunday night (and they do it a LOT), I'm automatically offended by that manipulative tactic, and it gives me an unfavorable impression of the show right off the bat ("Harumph! This show must stink so bad that they're forced to trick people into watching it! Well, count me out, cousin! I'm popping in a DVD until 'The Sopranos' comes on!"wink. Anyone remember "Undeclared" or "That 80's Show", or about a dozen others over the last few years?

kalantiaw
fave qoutes...

now good day to you... I SAID GOOD DAY!
DAMN, JACKIE!
DUMBA$$!
your son is a whore...
oooooooohhhhh, candy...

BOPRecruit 16
kelso: but, your'e going to make fun of me...
hyde: of course we're going to make fun of you!

Dogbert
I never really liked this show. I don't know why sad

BOPRecruit 16
Hyde: Hey, hey! Kelso, don't jump to conclusions. I don't care!

Kelso: smoke dedector? can that detect any kind of smoke?
*pause*
donna: you're the king!

*eric and steven playin' a board game in living, suddenly can hear beeping from upstairs and realize what it is...*
eric: Hey! people live here!

laughing

Punker69
1.Kelso
2.Fez
3.Eric
4.Hyde
5.Donna
6.Erics Dad
7.Jackie
8.Erics Mom
10.Donnas Mom

Love this show!!

Chelsea23
Awesome show...gotta love it!

BOPRecruit 16
1 - steven
2 - eric
3 - kelso
4 - fez
5 - red (eric's dad)
6 - kitty (eric's mom)
7 - donna
8 - jackie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.