Dr. Doom vs. Darksied vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Scenario: Sometime in the future, Doom, tired of toying with the mere mortals of planet earth, decides to expand to a more... universal... level of villainy. With a fleet fitted out by Doom personally, manned by Doom bots, and under Doom's personal command, he discovers some manner of peace loving planet, and decides its ripe for the subjugating....

Darksied, being Darksied, is always looking out for a chance to do bad and further his own goals, has his sights set on the same peace loving planet of peace lovers, and as such is leading his armada. His fleet arrives at the same time as as Doom's...

Galactus is hungry. He feels like the peaceful planet for dinner. Enough said.

So, as the three mighty warlords of terror enter into the system, the question is asked; who has the potential to triumph over the other two? Who goes home with the planet as a prize?

JuggernautFan
IF galactus got to consume it, he would decimate anybody and everybody on the planet at the time wink

i assume since darkseid failed to stop him once, he would again also. but together with doom, they -might- be able to accomplish it. but i'm going with galactus.

supremthor
Galactus wins= because his Galactus
Darksied= darksied in second because Galactus better
Dr. Doom = 3rd dont get me wrong doom is smart and has magic and all but Darksied's smarter has and bigger magic

mr.smiley
galactus.
the only chance doom would have is to use galactus like he did in secret wars but seeing that the beyounder isn't here,galactus without a doubt

crazyspinz
doom is tuff, and is smart and is resorce full. but no matter how smart you are, ther aint mutch you can do to galactus, (unless u have the ultimate nulifier) witch doom dont have.

Imperial_Samura
Pretty much Galactus, although one of the other two might be able to hold him at bay until such a time that he tires, personally I would go with Darksied on this one.

saurabh kanhere
Can't DS outsmart him, galactus ? And then Doom will be taken out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.