captain america,logan vs wonder woman,lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
thought this would be a cool one
of course i'm for capt and wolvie

crazyspinz
you are an idiot, you know absolutley nothing about comics if u think that logan and cap could take this. either one of the other too would kill both of them with ease. and LOBO, please he could probably kill all of the xmen at the same time, we are talking about a guy who can beat the crap outta superman here

Bardock42
didn't we have a thread like that a few days ago, it was also insanely overpowered on the DC side.
But anyway Lobo kills both without a problem ( well maybe Logan could be a problem since he seems to be unkillable) Lobo is just the man, Oh actually Wonder Woman alone could defeat the Marvel guys too.

mr.smiley
logan has beaten lobo

crazyspinz
dude that was a amalgam crossover, that holds no continuety and was based on fan votes. logan is a pussy compared to lobo

mr.smiley
and you think some of these wild crossovers posted on here would hold contineuity?
no.
these are fun and the bottom line is if he beat him once he can do it again.

crazyspinz
they hold no continueity at all, i have never seen anyone refer to another thread for a referance.

and if i where to write a comic, where a little kid beat up juggernaut, then tried to use it as a referance here it would be usless, just like the amalgam comics.

mr.smiley
listen it's funny people can argue who would win in a crossover but when it actualy happens and their guy looses they say it don't count or it's stupid or its bad writing.
sometimes you just gotta suck it up and say oh well,
my hero lost but he gave it his all

Bardock42
Lobo didn't give his all, I am sorry I can suck up many crossovers but As much as I like Wolvie there is no way he could win against Lobo, No one can win against Lobo, GOD CAN'T.

Dude that is like a fight between Jason Todd and the Living Tribunal and someone says Jasons gonna win that easily.

crazyspinz
he is right. and if it was an intelegantly written crossover, where they acualy had good writing, and lobo using anyof the power he has shown in the past, i woulndt complain. but it the battles where dicided by fan votes, mostly by 10 year old kids who dont even know who lobo is and think batman can fly.

Bardock42
Wait Batman can't fly, oh shit I have to vote for Lobo.
Just Kidding forget about that (I had to post it though)

Lobo kicks ass.

MatchesMalone
Oh my God. Dear Lord. Wonder Woman/Flash vs. Captain America/Daredevil made by Asian Hulk was the worst I had ever seen. However, Evil has come back to haunt us. Not only is there a thread to challenge how one sided Asian Hulk's thread was, but now the thread starter began with arguing for the side that is going to lose horribly. No offense meant to anyone, but god almighty. Give me a break.

C1nd3r
Well, Captain America would get beaten to death by wonder woman with ease, and lobo and logan would just start playing poker because neither of them can die... then they would start playing strip poker with wonderwoman and end up having a threesome.

Bardock42
Matches Malone got a point, C1nd3r too though

juggernaut74
I didnt know Wolverine could not die.

Gregory
Lobo can't die. Wolverine, as I understand it, just has a healing factor. And someone can win a fight without killing his opponents; a lot of super-heroes make a point of doing so.

juggernaut74
Thats what I thought. Wolvie is not immortal. Just hard to kill cause of a combination of the healing factor and the adamantium skeleton.

Imperial_Samura
True, no way the chips can fall any other way here then the DC team trouncing The Cap and Logan. It would be painful. It might be devine. In the end it will still be like a mighty Shark (Lobo) taking on the twin threat of Goldfish.

mr.smiley
and once again bad writing is brought up.
sometimes the lesser wins just on luck.

Tron
Just for shits and giggles, does anyone happen to have scans of the Lobo/Wolverine fight? Seriously, luck or not, given Lobo's powers and abilities, there's no way Wolverine should actually win. And no, fan votes really don't hold much water when the majority no little to nothing about the character they're voting against.

And, since you believe they have a chance smiley, tell me just how Cap and Wolverine could actually beat two Superman-level individuals. I like Cap and Wolverine, but luck or not, there's no real way for them to win on their own.

JuggernautFan
mr.smiley just isnt going to give up. he obviously doesnt grasp the concept we are laying on the table wink

even if wolverine beat lobo and could do it again (yea right) wonder woman would have done trounced on cap, and been there to take out wolverine... JUST in case.

she is a very skilled fighter.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by mr.smiley
logan has beaten lobo
LOBO was paid to lose by a bartender..Logo solos btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.