BATMAN RPG-Another Restart!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
By popular rerquest I'v decided to give this another shot.Please do not commit your self to the game if you don't intend to keep up.

All characters up for grabs

Me-Batgirl/Babs Gordon

Bardock42
Bane Please

Wait did we ask for permission?

Bardock42
Are you going to make up a story or something?
Maybe we should get more people from the Batman Forum.
I mean we need a Batman, a story and some more villains.
Oh and approval.

Joker1237
yes Approval, we should just go to the old Batman role playling game and start over. No need in making other one, I got Joker.

Bardock42
The one in the unhosted?
Good Idea.

<Tidus>
I was the original batman in the other Batman RPG so I guess ill be one here...

Ushgarak
Hmm... exactly which game is this a restart of?

Punkyhermy
oohh...the original one way back then...
and does anyone want to host this?

Bat Dude
I'll be Robin(as I said in 'What If...') And I think someone already is Bats(I think) But anyway, and just cuz I'm Robin doesn't mean you can kill me Joker! Lol just joshing ya(But I would like to live)

Kohldia
The batman game in unhosted, I think Punkyhermy wanted a little more control in this one but I think it's so old that it'd be hard to find

Kohldia
I'll be...hmmm...who's another good female character good or bad doesn't matter to me

Punkyhermy
Catwoman?

<Tidus>
Or that girl.... Forgot her name, Jokers girlfriend you know... THe one who died... But you can make it so she doesnt die!

Bardock42
Harley Quinn

Kohldia
Catwoman sounds sooo much more appealing

Bardock42
yeah she is cooler than Harley
you could be Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) she is great
pr Huntress maybe Black Canary or Lady Shiva
their a many great female characters in Batman

vaya_the_elf
hmm.. Are we still doing roleplaying thing.. if so i know who i want to be.

Either Catwomen or poison ivy.

Kohldia
Vaya read the posts plz, catwoman is taken by me...you'd do well as poison ivy tho

vaya_the_elf
sounds good to me

Hmm.. so when are we going to rp?

Kohldia
I have no idea, the one who created this hasn't posted here in a while, if she's not up for hosting it I will...

vaya_the_elf
So i do get poison ivy right?

Kohldia
Yeah you do

vaya_the_elf
If the other person drops catwomen, can i have her?

I know more about her.

Anyways pm when we start.

Kohldia
Uhm I have catwoman :P and I wont drop her unless I have reason to.

vaya_the_elf
thats cool then.

I can't wait to start

Punkyhermy
ssooo anyone start this up!

<Tidus>
"Master Bruce, what will you have for lunch, Italian Pasta, or Mexican Steak?" asked Alfred. Bruce seemed to be lost in his thoughts, like always. He didnt hear Alfreds question. "Master Bruce?" asked Alfred again. "Yes Alfred?" answered Bruce finaly. "Master Bruce, what will you have for lunch, Italian Pasta, or Mexican Steak?" "I will have Mexican Steak please Alfred" said Bruce. Alfred nodded and quickly left.

vaya_the_elf
*poison ivy watchs from the window*

Wait until I get Bruce back. He will pay for his plant killings.
*gives an evil laugh* My poor babies, he will pay for all his wrong doings.

<Tidus>
Bruce suddenly gets an uneasy feeling that someone is watching him... Bruce looked over at the windows, he came up to each one and enclosed them in a curtain, so nobody could see... Bruce sat down to his desk again and kept on working.

Kohldia
Catwoman sighed as she woke up, her small lair was darkened and a little musky in smell but it didn't mind her at all, she smiled as one of her feline companions nudged her affectionately, she stretched and began putting her suit on, "Another day out on the down darlings, I'll be back tonight." She purred as she slipped on the hood and zipped it up, flipping out of the window and onto the railing of the next building.

vaya_the_elf
*thinks to self bruce looks cute, more so than i remember. Hides in his garden. If only he was not a plant killer, she might have liked him*

Where is bane? *signs* Guess I will have to come up with my plot on my own.

Kohldia
Catwoman leapt through a small window and landed as softly as her catlike reflexes would allow, she smiled a little as she searched through the large shelves of the museum and reaching up to a small cat statue circa the Ancient Egyptian era, "Come to mamma." She purred as she stroked the paw and placed it in her small satchel, creeping out and leaping off to safety.

vaya_the_elf
thinks to self* i know.. I will make him fall madly in love with me, then he will kiss me, and I will watch his love sicken face die*

Haha .. where do i come up with such wonderful plans.

Kohldia
Catwoman jumped onto the second roof and it was then that her sensitive hearing picked up the alarms being raised in the museum, she smirked and continued her way to the rendez-vous point.

vaya_the_elf
*poison ivy puts on her normal clothing. Walks by the muesum*

*hears something, or so she thinks*

Kohldia
Catwoman leaps over the small fence of a home and creeps into the yard, into the thick bushes and places the small bag in behind a thick vine plant and leaps off.

vaya_the_elf
Poison ivy goes to a party that the mayor is having. Its about building more things for their city, and how it would make their city get more money.

*thinks to self, this boring* I hate partys. *yawns*

Joker1237
ok it started, sorry was skic yesterday. Here I go, and I hope me and Tidus does not get in other fight, rember this is a story, not a vs, I have not plan my down fall yet. To return to Arkham, To help Batman, it would be nice if you plan how you will be caught. Here I go.

The Joker, was in his lair, in a abandon wear house. On the wall was a Batman poster, with the Joker thowning dart after dart at the photo.

It is always Batman laugh the Joker. I come up with a great plan, only to have it go to ruins when Batman shows up. Well he is my biggest fan after all. Ha ha ha.

I sent back in my chair said the Joker, and smoke my pipe. Harley Girl you there??? I need to have my hair cut, and a foot rub. I need to think, and dont forget the coffie.

<Tidus>
"Master Bruce!" called Alfred "What is it now?" asked Bruce a little annoyed by the interuption. "The bat signal!" stated Alfred as he opened the curtains of the windows showing the bat signal up in the sky. Bruce nodded, he came over to one of the shelves and took out a book, the shelf turned itself side ways so Bruce could come in. Bruce came in and Alfred followed him, the shelf closed behind them. Bruce came up to his suit, and quickly put it on. He got all his equipment like Boomerangs. Batman was now in the cave... Bathman pressed loads of buttons on a control panel, as the ground was replaced by a platform which held the bat mobile on it. Batman got into it, and slickly piloted it to get to the Egyptian Museum.

Kohldia
Catwoman sat on the roof of a slightly nearby building, watching as the police scurried around and chuckled when the Batman signal was lit, "Oh well now, they definately took their time."

Bat Dude
"Alfred, did he forget me!" asked Tim. "Oh great, another boring night at Wayne Manor." "Uh sir, you could follow him." "Great Idea, Alfred." Tim then left towards his enterance to the batcave. "I should tell Bruce about this, but oh well.'' he said as he went to his costume chamber. He got dressed into his costume, took a few bolas, a few batarangs and went towards the Red Bird. He jumped on put on his helmet(gotta have protection) and zoomed out the batcave.

Punkyhermy
I glance at the Batsignal flashing across the bloody sky. After putting onmy suit, I sneak out of my bedroom and out onto the Gotham Rooftops.

Kohldia
Catwoman yawns a little and raises an eyebrow as she sees that Batman has finally arrived on the scene, she cracks her neck a little and conitues to watch what is happening down below.

<Tidus>
Batman stopped a little to let Robin catch up. "I thought Ive forgot something..." said Batman with a chuckle.

Kohldia
Catwoman purred slightly as she recognised Robin, "Oh hello little birdy..." She murmurred silkily.

vaya_the_elf
* see's the bat signal* seems the bat is out

how interesting

Joker1237
Joker look out and saw the BatSignal, I guess I let who ever have there fun, Batman will beat them of couse laugh the Joker.

<Tidus>
"Do you feel like someones watching us..." asked Batman to Robin. Batman ran his fingers throu his cars controls as his screen activated Thermo Vision. "Up there...Top of building.. Catwomen it seems.." whispered Batman to Robin in the comm link.

Kohldia
Catwoman yawned and stretched, stepping up to the ledge and doing a handstand, flipping and landing on a balcony, doing the same again and landing swiftly on the ground just near the two 'heros', "Well hello to you too boys."

vaya_the_elf
* goes toward the batman signal*

I hope i see batman.

Joker1237
So Vaya who are you'?

Kohldia
she's poison ivy

vaya_the_elf
^ what she said

*finds the Museum*

Bardock42
The Train arrived at Gotham Station. when the doors opened a few passangers left it. One of them was a big Person with a brown coat and a hat. He watched the people passing him by.
&gt;&gt;Once this city was mine, it will be again&lt;&lt;
He left the Station and walked through the wet Streets of Gotham City.
In the Sky he saw the Bat Signal shining.
&gt;&gt;IK# will have my revenge, Batman. I broke you once I can do it again&lt;&lt;
Thinking that to himself he dissapeared in the crowds walking on the street.

Ushgarak
Is this actually being hosted, or should I shift it over?

Bardock42
Ask Punkyhermy she Hosting us (maybe)

Joker1237
I have no ideal, I finger it would be a unhosted thing which is why I ask to go to the old unhosted Batman forum lol. But maybe Punkymermy is hosting.

Bardock42
Maybe you could shift it? If that is ok with everyone?

Joker1237
I guess I host it, if it follows, I do have a few rules If I am hosted, Rules that would have the crimals do there crimes, and rules that were Batman can catch the bad guys in the end. But I wait for Pumky replie.

vaya_the_elf
i say we just keep playing

pr1983
(accidental post, sorry)

vaya_the_elf
No problem smile

You do know since you will be batman, you will probably get hit on a lot.

<Tidus>
(Hit on alot?? And Bardock does your post means you aint robin anymore? We cant have Batman without Robin!!)

Joker1237
it would be nice if you guys put your players name in your post. Like Bane rob the bank instand of I rob the bank.

vaya_the_elf
Sorry everyone I forgot batman was taken. Bad me.

<Tidus>
*snif**snif*Everybody forgot about me...*snif*snif*

vaya_the_elf
Sorry. sad

Kohldia
I'll host it if you want

vaya_the_elf
Does not matter who. As long as someone does.

justjakk
Riddle me this........ I am a mystery to all but me. My true purpose is not hide and seek. Only riddles do i speek. Who could this new villan truly be?

vaya_the_elf
yay

I'm glad you decide to join

welcome Riddler

justjakk
Please please, call me Edward. Edward E Nigma is my name. I work for the Gotham Toy Company. My latest invention is a brain wave machine. It conects to the top of your T.V. and feeds from the daily listings and sends 3-D images into your brain, making you think you are really there. Who knows what the future may bring? Maybe a 3-D t.v. monitor in every home in Gotham. Maybe, even, the WORLD!!!

vaya_the_elf
Welcome to our little world Edward. Hope you like it.

Message to everyone- Gordon has been filled by phoenix aska, he will play as soon as we start up.

justjakk
When is a Governor not a Governor?

When he is a Pheonix.

justjakk
And when is Gordon not a governor?

When its a T.V. dinner

vaya_the_elf
Would you like a kiss riddler?

justjakk
When is Riddler a fool?

When he turns down such an invitation.

Please remember Poison Ivy. Take off you poison lipstick.

Phoenix Aska
I am not the governor, I am commisioner Gordon. I am very important stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
Yes you are. How about a kiss? just joking.

I'll save that for someone else that i know you like wink

justjakk
very important indeed commishioner.

"Knocks out with sleeping gas built into his walking cane"

Now i have some incentive for Batman to come play "Riddle me this"

Riddle me this Batman. When is the Commishioner the most important man?

When he has been kidnapped, of course.

Come find him Batman hee hee hee

vaya_the_elf
what about my kiss? You know you want one.

justjakk
Its a graceous off Ivy. But i do recall your poisonous tongue and must decline your offer.

vaya_the_elf
aww

To bad. You know I am to die for.

What about the commisioner? Do you think I should give him my kiss?

I bet he has not been kissed in ages.

Now he is all kidnapped. *wonders when the good guys will save him*

justjakk
Is that a riddle for me?

Riddle me this. When is Batman not standing still?

When hes chasing the Riddler.
Run run as fast as you can. You'll never catch the Riddler, Batman.

vaya_the_elf
When is batman always standing still?

After he has kissed me . evil face

And he will. then he will be dead. Haha

justjakk
I cant see anything that would do the job better. Well except for what i have in plan for the batcave.

"winds up explosive duckie"

"it quacks and starts to wobble to the door of the Gotham City Police Department, and blows up, creating a larg whole in the one prestegious bulding"

Fireworks...............awwwwwww

<Tidus>
~I need my sidekick! i need robin sad ~

justjakk
I guess you should kick your side then Batman.

Or are you too afraid to face us alone?

Meet me at the place where Charlie was found. The only place to find a real life Popeye. Lets just hope you can follow my clues befor the higher powers gain their cool, so to speek. -chuckles-

vaya_the_elf
*trys to kiss batman*

justjakk
"holds Batman still"

When is Batman no longer a bat?

Why, when he croaks of course.

justjakk
When is the Riddler not at his best?

When hes under the weather.

Sorry bats, but this will hold you for now.

"ties to post"

You two have fun. Dont get too frisky.

Bardock42
I never been Robin (Ithink) but anyway go on

vaya_the_elf
Why thank you Riddle *grins*

Now its time for the kiss of death. *kiss the batman, right on the lips*

*releases him* Now bats, here is where I say goodbye.

Any last words? The poison should be kicking in soon, so you better hurry if you do.

Joker1237
Cant post any thing today or maybe tomorrow, My sister is having a baby. No I did not abandon the role playing. Still the Joker.

Bat Dude
(Sorry I wasn't on for a while)

"Batman, is there a chance that Joker or Riddler are tied in to all this?" Asked Robin as he grabbed a bat grapnel(or whatever it's called) and shot one up to the roof of the building. "You coming Batman?" he asked with a smile.

vaya_the_elf
( batman is kidnapped. We have him. and i kissed him)

Bardock42
so wait Gordon is kidnapped and Batman too (about to die from a kiss how ironic)
well actually I wanted to be a bad Bane
but now we have to help Batman
I could take Nightwing to get the story going

c'mon birdy we gonna bail our boss out
&gt;&gt; on our way to rescue Batman

DarkAge
(Can I be Clayface?)

Punkyhermy
sure

Bat Dude
(OH)
"Batman? Batman?" said Robin as he turned around. "Batman!" "Oh man, it's all my fault! All my fault! If only I had paid attention! Now I guess I have to call Barbra and get some help if she hasn't been kidnapped too."(or the other, whoever is Batgirl right now in this continuity if we have one)he said as he took out his bat link communicator. "But first, let's see if I can get a signal from Bruce." So he pressed an array of buttons as he put it up to him. "Batman...Batman..." he whispered into the communicator. He then zipped up to the roof. He tried again, "Batman...Batman..." "Why isn't he answering?" "Well, I guess I need Batgirl's help after all." He then pressed an array of buttons and said to the communicator, "Barbra?" as he waited for an answer.

<Tidus>
Batman suddenly takes off a plastic invisible cover of his lips. He pressed the comunicater "Robin! Im two buildings right to you! Poisen Ivys back... HUrry!"

justjakk
Riddle me this Batman. When is a broken wing your worst problem?

When its from the bird wonder.

~Leeps from the shadows behind Robin with a heavy mallet crashing it upon his head, knocking him out.~

HEEHEEHEEHEE

I knew our plan would work out Ivy! It takes two great minds to take out the dudley dou heeheehee.

Bat Dude
Bleep bleep!"The communicator is going crazy!" said Robin started putting it away. But it then boomed the message. "Oh my God! I better hurry!" Robin then jumped to the first building then the second. He then looks inside and sees Riddler and Poison Ivy. He then whispers to himself, "I hope this works." He then jumped through the skylight. "Hey guys! You think you can start a party without me?" he said as he threw a bola at Poison Ivy.

<Tidus>
"Nice timing boy blonder!" sais Batman chuckling as he took out a bat shaped disk, he threw it on the ground and smoke started to gas out of it, making everyone blind. Batman had the instincts of a bat! Means super vision and stuff. So Batman came up to Riddler and then knocked him out with a karate chop.

justjakk
Riddle me this....how did i just whack you with my mallet and you show up like this? ~Looks down to see the Robin he hit disappear.~

What!? A halogram. Interesting young bird boy.

<Tidus>
Batman swings two bats which were connected by a black tough wire, once the two bats touchd Riddler, both of them extended and kept on extending until they tied Riddler from head to toe.

justjakk
Oh bats, I never knew yu had it in you. Come closer.

~As Batman stepped closer, Riddler blew up~

~Over the night sky the bat signal shined bright. Around it formed a question mark. Upon further inspection of the remaining parts of Riddler, it found that they were pieces of a robot~

~A voice floats over Gotham City~

You haven't seen the last of me bats, not in a long shot.

DarkAge
Strangely, parts of the Batsignal began to be eclipsed. Soon, the whole thing disappeared. On top of the Batsignal projector stood a large menacing figure. Clayface was looking straight at The Riddler on top of the GCPD building.

'Nigma, I need you to do me a favour. You can solve any riddle. Well answer this for me: WHERE IS THE CURE FOR MY CONDITION? You may be my last chance to be normal, so are you gonna help me or not?'

Clayface awaited The Riddler's response.

justjakk
Oh my boy. You may just be the one i need. You take care of the bats, and i take care of your oozing problem. Do we have a deal my large-play dough made friend?

justjakk
I can tell you now, with your help, we can get the required articles from Wayne Co. to bring you back to a flesh and bone boy again. Just call me Gepetto, and you will be my Pinnochio.

<Tidus>
Batman stepped back and covered himself in his cape to take off some of the explosions damage. "Robin! Retreat!" said Batman as he threw a smoking bomb ont he ground, once the smoke was clear they were both gone.

DarkAge
"Alright, Nigma. I'll take out Batman. But back out of this deal and there'll be nothing stopping me from tearing you apart, because I'll have nothing to lose.'

*Clayface morphs into Batgirl and heads to the Gordon house. He seeps thru the window of Barabara's room. She is shocked to see herself standing in front of her. Clayface snatches her communicator link, wraps her up in clay and gags her. He says into the link in Batgirl's voice 'Batman, Robin, help me, it's the Joker! He's in my house!" Clayface then sits and waits.*

<Tidus>
BOth Robin and Batman were already in the cave. Batman shook his face. "Its that clayman guy! Batgirl is too confident... She would either try to beat Joker herself, of Joker is making her say it, or Clayman changed into her..." said Batman ro Robin.

feralboy
can i be harley quinn

Punkyhermy
Batgirl

I strip theh clay encasing me with a batarang, and take deep breaths so I don't suffocate. "Get out of my bedroom,you freak!"I throw more batarans at him, this time the electryfing ones.

Trickster
Heh, I like the Riddler. I also like the Joker.

Either free?

<Tidus>
Nope..Riddler and Joker are taken

Joker1237
back I post tomorrow, it was a baby girl yepie, real happy about my sister. I a have a neice, I post tomorrow. a bit tired.

Bat Dude
"How do you know that it's Clayface, Batman?" asked Robin with a puzzled look on his face. "And what ever happened to Poison Ivy?"

vaya_the_elf
Oh robin, why don't you just join me. We could use you.
You don't want to stay with batman, you would do much better with the riddler, and me. *smiles innocently*

feralboy
~ Mr. J as in joker~harley walked up the joker."HI Mr. J, whats going on"

justjakk
Hey guys, i need to hit the perverbial hay. Talk to yall later. For those of you who would like a new smilie, here is one i just made.

reaper

feralboy
~ Whatdose every one know who Harley is~

vaya_the_elf
Jokers girl of course.

Well anyways . lets get on with the game.

feralboy
" oh kill the bat oh do-da-day lets have some fun".Harley sang as she hopped around Joker.

vaya_the_elf
Plasic lips suck

Bat Dude
Robin parks his Red Bird in a key location, goes to his costume chamber, and changes back to "mild mannered" Tim Drake. "Hey Bruce, you asleep."

<Tidus>
Bruce was working on some papers. "No... Im trying to figure something out! First we need a anti poison for Poison Ivys poison..." said Bruce. He took out the plastic lipstick he used against POison Ivy, there was poison on it. Bruce slid it into some kind of device.

vaya_the_elf
Went to were the Riddler is *Hey Riddler, batman escaped on me* said poison ivy. What shall we do?

Bat Dude
"I'll be seeing ya later, dude." said Tim as he went towars the exit of the Batcave. "Oh, I forgot to mention, Veronica called, she wants to know if you're avalible tomorrow." He then exited the Batcave and went to the kitchen.

Joker1237
The Joker look out the window, looking at his watch and thinking, its almost Christmas, laugh the Joker, I give them a Christmas Gotham will never forget. said the Joker as he went to his work desk for some plans,

I have a Christmas party that will put the whole town on fire, Ha Ha Ha.

feralboy
"can i help MR. J ." harly said in a baby voice

Joker1237
Sure tootsey poo, Laugh the Joker, You will be my helpfull little elf, As the Joker took out a sexy elf suit for Harlily. And of couse I dress up like Santa laugh the Joker. And hench men(I guessing about 12)

You will be elfs too. This is the time to hand out gifes for the little boys and girls. Presents, "Here pudding catch" as the Joker thown a present to Harlily , but be careful it could go off any time lol. The Joker had a sack full of presents full of gifes of doom and gloom,

I cant wait to give these out, As soon as they open the presents, They will all be laughing. Ha Ha Ha.

vaya_the_elf
*gets back into normal clothing. Is now know as Pamela*

*goes to the garden center* Look at all these wonderful, and pretty plants. if only I would have the whole city covered in them.

feralboy
"Ya! I can't wait to see the look on batsy face"Harlily said as she powder her face.

vaya_the_elf
*wonders if she will find any neat guys here* If only there was a guy who was into gardens, and was not gay.

justjakk
Oh my dear Pamela "Called Edward from his basement lab under the garden where Poison Ivy was working". I think its about time we took the following steps to make sure the duo will not be able to beat us.
"Edward, placing on his Riddler mask, picks up a small phone shaped like a smile and punches the smile. It only takes a moment and Riddler begins to speak." Well well, never thought you would hear from me again. Yes yes I know this is a private line. We have Clay Face just as soon as we can get some ingredients. No no not those. The ones below those. Yes yes, marvelous. Bring them here and we can fix up our friend so we can take care of our belfries. "Hangs up the phone"
I just inlisted the help of the Joker my dear. Seems he has some gifts to give and some ingredients we need to clean up a deal with Clay Face. We will fix Gotham and will never have to worry about Batman ever again.

Joker1237
Jingel bells Jingel Bells Jingel all the way as the Joker and he goon portoll walk down the streets in gotham, Handed out presents to kids as they past.

No one knew it was the Joker, as he was not in his purple suit, but was wearing red, with a beard that cover his face, Yes he was dress like Santa. And his cute sexy elf was at his heels.

Quin my dear be nice and hand that gift to that little girl over there. Rember childen, dont open until Chrismas. said the Joker. (Trying not to laugh.)
As the goons keep handed out gifts of doom to the childen, The childen could not wait to see Santa.

Ho Ho Ho said "Santa"

DarkAge
'I don't want no "present", Santa.' the little girl said. 'I want Bruce Wayne.' The girl's skin started oozing until she grew to seven feet tall. 'You know, I wasn't able to complete my deal with The Riddler, but I've realised I don't really need to, coz he already told me the cure for my condition is in the Wayne Manor. Right now I'm sick of deals. I find threats work much better. So, Clown Prince of Crime, either you use your hilarious little explosives to get me into the manor, or I turn you and your little girlfriend into a brick wall.'

Joker1237
ClayFace, Clayface, your ruining the act, I help you later, I want to do my Christmas crime, your messing up the show. laugh the Joker. And Clayface, if you try to turn me into a brink wall, I will nuke the place, You, ME, the neighbor hood block will go Sky high. Ha Ha Ha.

DarkAge
*grabs Harley Quinn and holds her upside down 30 feet above busy traffic*

'DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH JOKER. I may have a head of clay but no one can fit a nuclear warhead in their pocket. So do what I say or you'll have no helper elf... Wait a minute'
*sees the ingredients Joker is carrying*
'You've got some of the ingredients right here!'
*lets go of Harley above the traffic and lets her fall*

'Now the only ingredients I need belong to Poison Ivy!' *heads in the direction of her lab*

Joker1237
A card hits CLay face in the shoulder, Give it back Clayface. And war head,s bombs lol The Joker.

I will blow up this neighborhood, a Nuke could take a city, But one of my bombs could take a block. Said the Joker, The Joker than took out a bomb, mmm, maybe 10 seconds would do as the Joker set the time, He Ran up to Clayface, and jump on him, like riding cowboy. The Joker was laughing the whole time.

vaya_the_elf
Can't wait to see what the Joker is giving us. I bet we will get him this time. What shall we do once we catch him? said Pamela

feralboy
Ha' you ozzing freak."screamed harley. as Harley fell she put springs on her shoes next thing clay face sees is a big hammer hiting him in the face."take that! i got a lil gift for you clay". a clown about 200lbs & 6 feet 1 came out of nowhere with an missiel luancher.
~ sorry for my spelling it's not the best in the world~

Joker1237
Now now Harley, you know a Hammer wont work on Clayface, Try this as the Joker gave his hecnhwitch a boozka.

feralboy
ya". blast that tub of hair gel away"!harley shot it but she flew some feet back her self but the work untill he pulled him self back together

Bat Dude
"Alfred, do you ever wake up realizing that your entire life has changed forever?" asked Tim as he drank some milk. "Why, no sir." replied Alfred. "I thought so." said Tim with a smile. "Master Bruce might need your help with his experiments, sir." "Ok Alfred as he finished his milk but noticed something on tv. It was the news(Alfred loves the news) but it had a huge fight going on. "Oh my word!" yelled Alfred. Tim then ran to the batcave enterance. "Bruce! Clayface and Joker are on tv!" yelled Tim as he ran to his side.

vaya_the_elf
Pamela goes home *watches tv, see joker and clay at it* Oh this is interesting *laughs*

Those boys. They are funny.

LordKerrigor
hmmm hey id like to join i wanna play the part as ScareCrow

Joker1237
ok we got a Scarecrow, great.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>