What would you think if Tarantino remade NBK?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roland faust
How would you feel about Tarantino remaking NBK in his own style as he should have done to begin with? Ideas for cast? Comments?

BlueHarvest
I'd rather see a TR remake.

roundisfunny
Aren't the two films sorta based on the same story? At least TR wasn't mutilated by Tony Scott--he kept Q's original dialogue and storyline, and turned it into a watchable movie.

I didn't vote, because my choice isn't up there: he should make such a film, but not yet--more like in 20 years.

MildPossession
I think Natural Born Killers is perfect as it is. I wouldn't like to see him remake it at all, concentrate on his own different ideas now.

WindDancer
I agree no need for a remake of NBK. What is done is done and despite QT not liking Stone's direction of the film is no point in trying to fix something that doesn't need to be fix. Great film as it is.

tabby999
i dont think he should remake it but the movie is shit as hell with what Oliver Stone did to it. and i think True Romance was really good irrelevant of QT not making it.

moviejunkie23
Why not?
Quintin said he was upset how much good ol olive boy buthered his script. Now Quint could direct it the way he wants. Heaven knows he could get the budget.

bigmoka
NBK rocked , woody was the man!!!

QT rocks the movie world ,keep it coming !!!

OS did the job with NBK !!!

enough said

ironmovies
This film is beautifull leave it alone dont add ne fing take ne fing away and dont remake it almost every remake suks and this film can not b improved its a brilliant powerfull film which u ave 2 c 2 belive how gd it is

Darth_Nefarus
he should remake the movie called the land of faraway with christopher lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.