Will ROTS be a well balanced movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
TPM was the most unbalanced movie I had ever seen. You have kid-friendly characters such as Jar Jar Binks clown around and a wacky two-headed sports announcer at the pod race track. Then you have a Qui-Gonn skewered with a light saber and Darth Maul cut in two and falls to his demise. The movie was just hodgepodge of everything.

AOTC was more straight forward. In my opinion the love story had a reason to exist and Obi Wan solving the mystery of Jango Fett was good. However, you have to wait for the last 30 minutes to see real action in the movie.

My question is: will ROTS be a balanced movie? There will be an intense space battle in the beginning of the movie, battle scenes from different planets, five major duels, key characters dying, and Anakin's journey to the darkside. If all of these elements are evenly dispersed throughout the movie, then my answer is YES.

jedijunky1138
This Movie not only has to be balanced by its own accord but it has to balance the rest of the saga. I don't know how but I think GL can pull it off.

LandoSpeeder
To me, this kind of stuff is stupid to talk about before you actually see the movie. It mite be it might not be. And after we do see it, some people will say yes and some no. No offence.

Grievous_90210
ok.....................................................................................................
.............................................................................I THINK it will

ArthasKnight
Everything's speculation at this point, nothing wrong with forming theories. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sorry, I just think these are funny. Happy Dance Happy Dance

ArthasKnight
Well, besides proven stuff of course.

Mortanius
I certainly hope so. Not only for our sake, but for George Lucas's. spam_laser

theshakl
I loved TPM and I LOVED AOTC and I love ANH and ESB and ROTJ...there is no Star Wars movie i don't like so i'm just hoping EP. 3 is good

Cowboyography
GL will balance action with even more intense action is what it sounds like to me.

Sadako of Girth
TPM: Optimistically light w/ faint twinge of darkness..
AOTC: Heavier but still with love/new love..
ROTS: Probably vast tragedy all round and seeds of future hope sowed.
ANH: "A New Hope" dictating mood in face of oppression.
ESB: New hope fluctuating.... Back and forwards...
ROTJ: Light comes through in end.

My moneys on that being the flow of it all.... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.