Scorption vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
teleporter vs teleporter. Hell vs Heaven.

mr.smiley
it just depends
scorpions from hell
nightcrawlers dad is satan.
nightcrawlers a priest
scorpions a ninja

Magee
Scorpion doesnt tend to use his teleportation a lot, like nightcrawler i think he needs to pass through another dimension to use it, probably netherworld. Nightcrawler will probably teleport around dodging his attacks and his spear. Until he gets taged by Scorpion teleporting and delivering the fatal blow.

Thats the one difference, Scorpion will kill him, nightcrawler wont.

norrin radd
nightcrawlers dad is satan?

Kontraz
that was in one of the stories, they tried to pass that off, but later marvel had its writers "correct" the story by discrediting that part some how....

and i personally think nightcrawler will win this one, but it would be one hell of a battle wink

ScarletSpider
His dad wasn't really Satan. Just a devil looking mutant who had been around in Biblical times, and had been cast into a hellish looking dimension by Angelic looking mutants. Time doesn't pass in the dimension which is why he's still young. It's pretty stupid.

jinzin
nightcrawler would find himself so extremely dead so incredibly fast it's not even funny,,,just sad.

Kontraz
why do you think he would lose?

Lord Ryugen
I got to admit I think Nightcrawler just might take this. I believe he's more agile and quicker than Scorpion. He can stick to walls to avoid being hit. (Although Scorp's spear would cause a lot of problems) and he uses his teleportation a lot more. Nice fight this one.

norrin radd
but nightcrawelr has that teleporting members part thing. it could work

uQifg2WV
Hell fire could do him in, but he might not be able to hit him for awhile.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Loot
nightcrawlers dad is satan?

????? annnnyyyywaaaay...... I think Scorpion wins this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.