Josh Griffin of force.net speaks EP.III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XX Emperor XX
pick this up off an interview Josh Griffen did where he talks about some EP. III goodies (WARNING- POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

-What's cool is we see this temple hallway once with Obi-Wan and Anakin walking together early in the film - and another time later in the film littered with bodies of clones and Jedi as Yoda and Obi-Wan walk through."

- "Lock S-foils in attack formation" is a line from the script.

- "About halfway through the film we see the heroes really and truly revealed. That is, if you don't count the rest of the Jedi who gave of their lives up to this point. The heroes: Yoda, in his quest to rid the universe of Palpidious once and for all, and Obi-Wan in his veritable quest to turn Anakin back from the Dark Side. Both fail utterly. "

- (On Padme's death) "The hovering droid comes out of the medical center to greet the two anxious Jedi. If he could give any expression from his teal eyes, it would be one of sadness. His multiple arms try to convey the message of despair to the two remaining Jedi in the galaxy. In the background, we see Padme lying face up on a floating, white, oval-shaped bed. She is dead, covered to her chest in a white sheet and wearing a light blue top. Blue aliens with large hands tend to her expressionless body and to the nearby medical computers - but nothing it seems can be done. Yoda sighs quietly as the droid begins to speak. "I'm sorry, we were unable to save her. We were, however, able to save ... the children."

Mist
half way through the heroes reveal themselves truly? so is there like a mini duel with obi wan and anakin?

Mist
i always wondered if there was more than one duel, cause in the ep3 game trailer, anakina and obiwan are fighting onboard the trade federation ship.

jedijunky1138
The first part of this post is great but the part about Padme's death is old news

NoFate007
What are S-foils? Lol

jedijunky1138
X wings

NoFate007
Wouldn't they be X-foils then?

Anakin2Vader
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=312213&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Xam
wow cant wait till 2005 now

GCG
nah ; my bet is on anakin and obi seperated between by dark side half way through the movie

cornponious
The s-foils are the wings.

cornponious

Jedi Priestess
And you guys wonder why I get so bloody pissy. Every single one of these is posted in the thread about a scroll and a half down from this one, and its even entitled
Plot spoilers by Josh to date from TFN

mad Those of you that are tired of this pm me.

peluffo
What? Tired of you whinning everywhere? Why we need to PM you?

Xam
my post earlier was kinda sarcastic!!!AND PEOPLE JP is rigth check please b4 posting...it would be appreciated

thank you

Jedi Priestess
peluffo ya never let up do you? Go f*ck yourself.

Darth Surgent
Being courteous is fun. happy

Odde Raciir
Wow this forum is getting dirty. What about the old times where everything was about Star Wars, and not about some ego wars?

ctsketch
JP needs to just chill out for once and pull the stick out.......

Ushgarak
JP, that's too far. And massively disproportionate. You'll have to consider this an official warning.

That in mind- people, please do not provoke her.

Duplicate thread- closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.