AOR That 70's Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
These sleek skin-tight designs of Alderaanian culture have a retro-feel to them, helping join the generation-spanning styles of the prequel and original trilogy. Designs by Sang Jun Lee.

Mist
so is alderaan in ep3? are you talking about alderaan clothing or ships or what?

BAILY
I wish I could tell ya. I havent seen the new AOR. I just got the description. It sounds like clothing to me

Sadako of Girth
Skin-tight does seem to suggest so....GL has had an awful lot of visual-wrapping-round-ground to cover so this has got to be good news in any case.... Nice one....!! smile

Mist
pic anyone?

soccerrocker198
please and thank yous

Jedi Priestess
Well these are definitely nothing to write home about. Look the clothes from the first Star Trek movie IMHO. messed Ugly.

Xam
laughing laughing your rigth JP

scramba2000
http://img67.exs.cx/img67/8537/thisaorsucks5im.jpg
http://img67.exs.cx/img67/7114/thisaorsucks6th.jpg
http://img67.exs.cx/img67/9217/thisaorsucks0gv.jpg

edit: sorry for not updating on pm requests...very busy with work and it's taking some time...

Xam
thanks Scramba you still DA MAN!!!

Jedi Priestess
LMAO@the link name thisaorsucks laughing out loud

Torik_Shai
Is it just me, or does the guy on the right look like Dr. No?

BAILY
Thanks Scramba, appreciate it

Xam
DAM this AOR sucks! this is what GL needs doctor

pika122689
Thanks scramba. smile

The AOR is.. meh. LOL, I hope they don't use this design, at least completely. I'd like to see SOME people in the movie wear it, yeah its old school looking.. but come on..

GCG
it does look like Dr. No

joserael
thanks Scramba....again !!!!!

PTGrievous
scrambla, you da man!

ImperialPEZ
Sure its weird enough, but what about the hair styles?

Thanks again S2K.

jango fatt
I smell trekkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks scramba;

Dropkick
Star Trek? I think someone was trying to combine the WRONG set of movies with this one! LOL!

Thanks Scramba.

jango fatt
i hate star trek;and now they're gonna make trekkies walk around in my favorite movie;

.:Space Opera:.
pretty soon the jedi's will be going in to WARP 5 in there new jedi fighters

BAILY
Can't wait to see Anakin get "beamed up by Scotty" at the last second before he would fall into the lava on Mustafar. Worst Cameo Ever!

Scotty - "I Canna Get A Lock.... Those Pesty Midichorians are jamming up the transporter molecules..."

Palpatine - "I want him alive, or you wont live long to regret your incompetence"

Scotty - "Ayy, Sir!" (to himself) "You Wrinkled Old Piece Of ......."

Red Superfly
Bah, those sketches aren't OT at all. They don't look retro in the slightest. Retro is supposed to look clunky, not sleek and perfect.

Yes, too Star Trek. I hate Star Trek.

tpaquin
Those skin-tight ships...

waynerobsonuk
:O:O:O:O they are trying to turn us into damn trekies!
Thanks for the pics as usujal scramba wink

Wayne...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.