Onslaught vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
Did these two fought before???

Who would win in all out battle

Nathaniel Grey
Onslaught smothered the Phoenix Force in the palm of his hand. This battle is done. 'Nuff said.

eleveninches
if he had nate and frank's power, then onslaught takes it.

picoico
Pfft...DP wishes Onslaught away and that's the end of it.

clickclick
So that was the end of that?

Beyonder
Dark Phoenix.

baddspellahl4
onslaught. he even has a cooler name. phoenix is such a f.ucking gay name onslaught is something you fear and respect

Beyonder
She's a girl. If she was gay, then she'd be a lesbian. Lesbian > Onslaught...even if you changed it into Onslut, the lesbian will still be the greater.

Dark Phoenix

Wynndar
when did Onslaught smother the phoenix force in his hand...that simply doesnt make sense...wouldnt the universe have some serious problems without the phoenix force? or did he simply smother the marginal amount of phoenix force energy possessed by Rachel Smmers?

clickclick
probably the latter.

leonheartmm
i go with onslaught

jffxex1980
newbies!!!!!!! they were in the astral plane kids!!!! When he smother the phoenix force, it wasn't real. It was an illusion!!!! He was trying to seuduce Jean with the phoenix force as well as unlimited power but she resisted.

kgkg
Dark Phoenix

Never
Wait.

Onslaught = combined "dark" psychoses of Xavier and Magnus (base level).

DP TOYED with Xavier (yeah yeah, I know). Rendered him a vegetable without even blinking. Magnus is not on Xavier's level TP-wise.

*shrug* They need to find some way of reintroducing the character and reminding individuals of how truly powerful The Phoenix Force is.

It's not Rachel with The Phoenix Force (who walked over Galactus).

It is DARK Phoenix.

pinksushi1
That was an illusion. Same happened to Juggernaut. I still don't know if the Phoenix Force is vulnerable to reality warping powers.

galactusischere
Onslaught already owned a phoenix empowered Jean. This shouldn't be much different.

pinksushi1
That was an illusion.

Warlord
DP ftw

pinksushi1
Apparently reality warping affects Dark Phoenix, so Onslaught could win since Franklinn

pinksushi1
"Onslaught already owned a phoenix empowered Jean. This shouldn't be much different."

He never did.

galactusischere
It was an illusion if I recall correctly. my bad on that.

leonidas
DP.

pinksushi1
"DP."

I thought that reality warping powers could overwhelm her......

galactusischere
Well she isn't just going to stand there and let Onslaught do his thing. DP is abstract level. Onslaught isn't.

pinksushi1
After having absorbed Franklin, he is.

galactusischere
Still not enough. Dark Phoenix was probably = to FP Tyrant. Leagues above Frankie.

leonidas
Originally posted by pinksushi1
"DP."

I thought that reality warping powers could overwhelm her......

hit the quote button. and what makes you think that? and if it were true what makes you think onslaught's level of reality warping could affect her? what feats does he have that would indicate he could take her?

galactusischere
Originally posted by leonidas
hit the quote button. and what makes you think that? and if it were true what makes you think onslaught's level of reality warping could affect her? what feats does he have that would indicate he could take her?

This is Frankie Onslaught. But yeat DP wins IMO too.

pinksushi1
Because Franklin Richards was considered to be near Celestial level of power. That should be above Dark Phoenix.

The only problem I have here is that both Franklin and X-Man were resisting Onslaught, so Onslaught might not have full control over their powers. Did Onslaught fully absorb their powers?

leonidas
Because Franklin Richards was considered to be near Celestial level of power. That should be above Dark Phoenix.

The only problem I have here is that both Franklin and X-Man were resisting Onslaught, so Onslaught might not have full control over their powers. Did Onslaught fully absorb their powers?

why should that be above DP? DP was only defeated via plot device--jean's resurgent personality. even if you consider frank near celestial level that is STILL in no way a guarantee onslaught would be above. far from it in fact. using PF's higher end feats one could easily argue the PF>celestials.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by leonidas
why should that be above DP? DP was only defeated via plot device--jean's resurgent personality. even if you consider frank near celestial level that is STILL in no way a guarantee onslaught would be above. far from it in fact. using PF's higher end feats one could easily argue the PF>celestials.

The Phoenix Force is on Galactus' level. Molecule Man, Beyonder, Jaspers, and Eternity can all defeat the Phoenix Force.

galactusischere
Alot more beings can defeat Galactus/Phoenix but Celestials aren't those beings(except Scathan and possibly Tiamut).

rader
I know in the Twelve story arc Apocalypse loosely implied that Phoenix and Onslaught were on an equal level. At least that's what i caught from it. He also claimed that the power of the Twelve would make him more powerful than both.

leonidas
The Phoenix Force is on Galactus' level. Molecule Man, Beyonder, Jaspers, and Eternity can all defeat the Phoenix Force.

proof?

pinksushi1
Originally posted by rader
I know in the Twelve story arc Apocalypse loosely implied that Phoenix and Onslaught were on an equal level. At least that's what i caught from it. He also claimed that the power of the Twelve would make him more powerful than both.

Apocalypse claims to know a lot of things, yet he fails to execute many of his plans.

Oslaught1262
Onslaught taunted Jean so he could absorb the Phoenix force, that was at base level, whether his empowered version could do it or not can only be speculated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.