a lady is looking for a boy friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chinois
i am a lady from china now i am looking for a foreign boy friend
if your age is under 60 years old then please contact me

my email address : [email protected]
icq number : 207007896

Xam
this is the star wars episode 3 section please do not post these things in here!

Thank you

jango fatt
What's the matter with you?

Xam
with me???

spidergrl
Xam meant that its in the wrong forum. it has nothing to do with star wars ep 3. i think....

Xam
yeah exactly thanks spidergrl

Cheesiness
Depends...

Will you love me long time?

Xam
i dont get it!?

spidergrl
He was answering to question at the beginning...

I think someone should move this to the OTF as it's nothing to with Star Wars Ep 3

BAILY
WTF?? Oh God I Might As Well Go Back To TFN. I think it is more sane there right now. This is sheer craziness. What the hell am I even doing here. I got an exam in like 8 hours. I really gotta study. BTW I am under 60, but I am way under sixty. Plus I am not looking. lol. I got a girl.... Were you by any chance assuming that guys on message boards were single? That aint the case. Today was my girlfriend and I's 13 month Anniversary. Oh god. I need more coffee. Yay to coffee!! Boo to exams. I hate political science. Why am I even talking? I am out of it. Goodbye. No more forums for me for a while. I need a drink.

Xam
BAILY LOLLLLLLLLLL yeah and anyways OMG this is a waste of posts

spidergrl
You got that right!! should some move this.....

cornponious
Gor Blimey!!

An oriental babe!!!

This is the PERFECT place for such a post...

Wait a tic, no it isn't.

cornponious

BAILY
Oh it is fun to post in crap topics before they are closed or moved. I get to ramble on about nothing. hehe. I got to get off this damn computer...

spidergrl
Why are people still posting here......... ??

Xam
LOLLL ASIAN IS...nice messed

spidergrl
cough cough......

some please close this or move it......

kremzike
Damn! This is cross posted everywhere! That makes 2 crazy threads that amused me greatly in less than 24 hours. Still, that doesn't mean I want to see any more of this crap! smile

Xam
like your sig

Xam
OMG the same thread is in the god dam episode I AND II section

BAILY
This chick is desperate if she is looking in Star Wars forums for a guy... lol. We are all taken madam. We all have wives or girlfriends and the rest of us live in our parents basements, lol. Not me though. I live upstairs. oh god. I need more coffee. ahh. darn it all. Try Lavalife, there are lots of crazies on there.

Xam
I live in the basement sad and maybe shes a star wars geek groupie lolll

BAILY
I think we need to start a thread called "Star Wars Geeks Looking for Ladies".... watch all the girls post in that one. haha. "oh so you are 600 pounds and you havent left your basement since the opening of "Attack of the Clones? What is that? I have never heard of that?" OK I am going to sleep now. Please close this thread, bc as long as it is here I will post in it. I cant help it anymore. I am so stressed I need to blow off steam. And I having a blast right now.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME!!!!!

Xam
im getting a kick out of it!!!ASIAN looking 4 star wars geek and star wars geek not looking for her!!!XAM to asian girl*pointless thread,pointless post,pointless me*now i gotta go to sleep!!

BAILY
I think she would have gotten a more positive response if she posted into a Star Trek or Battlestar Gallactica Forum. LMAO. Oh god. I am so gone now. Trekkies are hard core and Battlestar Gallactica just plain sucks.

i am gonna stop now posting crap now. I have had my fun.

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!! PLEASE. AND PUNISH THIS WOMAN FOR MISUSING THE FORUMS. SHE HAS POSTED THIS CRAP IN LIKE ALL THE FORUMS HERE.....

Xam
EVERY SINGLE THREAD WHERE THERE COULD BE A *GEEK* IN IT imao

GCG
laughing out loud

Xam
see other peeps are enjoying also lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.